:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
serafino
serafino
HCG Freak
Male

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2008-10-15
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/wateburmajorlooser

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:01 pm

i think friendster is too selfish! they do not even realize how HCG makes us happy! (RYT RYT? ) The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 801166 all they wanna do is to delete all our apps for their own sake that SUCKS! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 774365 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 774365
Back to top Go down
ringgopatricio
ringgopatricio
HCG Member
Male

Mood : Happy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-12-14
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/27718026

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 pm

AS OF NOW YOU CANNOT SAVE THE EDITED BOXES IN ABOUT ME SECTION IN FRIENDSTER^^
Back to top Go down
mitus04
mitus04
HCG Member
Female

Mood : Confused
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-15
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mituspotpot

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:19 pm

` me too !
im tired na to fixing my friendster !
they always deleted app. nakakainiss !
they're so insecure ! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 801166

` pero okie nomon .
MiNSAN .
Back to top Go down
Mhelay x]
Mhelay x]
HCG VIP Member
Female

> : HFY :[
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-10-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46254021

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:31 am

Err//
Keeps on deleting apps ..
damn
Back to top Go down
ex0tica
ex0tica
Female

> : i lerb yew
Mood : Good
Reg-Date : 2008-10-17
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ex0tica

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Suggestions anyone? - ME !
Friendster should allow cuztomizing profile. Why?
did friendster know why are they famous?
if NO then here it is .

My friends know friendster for ages because they
cuztomize it like what hcg do. yes it is not what friendster
must not look. but duhh because of this thingy friendster
is being famous. not any sites can do.

Me, im a friendster addict. "BEFORE"
i love friendster bcoz i can customize it unlike
any sites like facebook.
NOW for what friendster is doing they keep on
deleting for what friendster is being famous for
sorry but what friendster is doing now . IT SUCKS

now im switch to facebook
why?

Im not satisfied on what friendster is doing
they keep on copying facebook. and thats not good.
full apps. and it sucks i rather use facebook

actually friendster do not sucks . but of what friendster
is doing? well im must agree to that.

if friendster know best
they should do the best! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 47229
Back to top Go down
cloerie777
cloerie777
HCG Wizard
Male

> : sept.9.09
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 150986
Mood : Energetic
Reg-Date : 2009-06-18
Contribution :

http://www.profiles.friendster.com/markjosephaspile

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 pm

friendster became a good media for interacting with a lot of people..it also dared the members to learn different tips and tricks to tweak their pages..sadly, after hundreds of attempts to maintain the tweaks..FS also keep on deleting the apps a lot of geniuses worked hard..can't we enjoy the apps for a LONGER TIME?...just an opinion..can't we give and take???..
Back to top Go down
ivan_tualla03
ivan_tualla03
Male

Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2009-06-10
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/babievan03

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 am

HCG help's people to be creative..

so friendster should cooperate what HCG virtue is trying to show up...

HmmmPf

kh8 wag nalang nilang i- delete up app ng HCG malaking tulong na yun..

GO HCG KYA NATIN TOH..

^_^

KH8 nababaliw ako sa pag intindi pano gamitin toh...

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 163720
Back to top Go down
ivarxd
ivarxd
HCG Elite
Male

> : xDD
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-11-19
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ivarExist

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 am

curse them all
Back to top Go down
Clei13
Clei13
HCG Freak
Female

> : he's worth it :
Mood : Depressed
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/cutieshire

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 pm

friendster without the <b>hidecodesgalore.org</b> woulf really SUCK!

i only use the friendster sa my own personal "blog" and to decorate it, i use the codes in this wesite.

but because of "friendster" and their "will" to ONLY use the profile design that they want, they are deleting the codes.

thus, making plain profiles worth...i dunno... NOTHING-like trash.!

so friendster should hust let HCG do their thing . and let peole design their own account..
Back to top Go down
graeme46
graeme46
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-06-01
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46830958

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:30 pm

jajaja,..i think friendster want's all the users to shift to other web.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 801166
hehehe..if that so!..,they are not friendly user..,i can say that friendster is a nice site..BUT!.,they are so strict!.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 40697 .., The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 429602

hahaha.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 163720
Back to top Go down
izzykurr
izzykurr
HCG Member
Female

Mood : Amused
Reg-Date : 2009-05-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/bambhie24

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 am

*well dati kapag ang topic sa school friendster!

i always put my hands in the air !
sabay sigaw astig!* woot!

dami na binago ng
fs ngayon ..
well siguro , ginagawa nila un
para na rin sa ikabubuti ng friendster!

pero wala ba silang ibang way ?

dami kasi naapektuhan
simula nung magfilter sila ..

d na ganun kaexciting
d na gnun kadali ...

kaya natatalbugan na sila
ng iba pang sites ..

why ?
kung pinapahirapan mo sila
syempre dun na sila sa iba na mas
worth it db ?

ibalik ang dating friendster

ngayon pag ang topic
sa school friendster!

*tumatahimik nlng ako*

HCG rocks
ALAM ba nila yun ?
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 429602
Back to top Go down
dhenz91
dhenz91
HCG Freak
Female

> : pLuRkiNg!! lol=]
Mood : Drained
Reg-Date : 2008-11-29
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/dhenz91

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Are you satisfied with friendster?

-> i was!! "WAS".. yeah.. but now, i dpn't know.. they suck men!! i hate all those filtering thing.. We've put efforts for weeks in beautifying our profiles, then after a week, they'll just filter the codes?? DAMN!! it sucks t know all those efforts were just good for nothing..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's the things that keeps you with it?

the only thing that keep me with it are my friends who are using it too.. but one of my friend told me so that they hate friendster now.. and now they're switching to facebook, myspace and plurk.. what keeps me here are ONLY the responses of my friends.. (but i'm not enjoying it anymore, im just using it as a sort of communication to those who still sends me some messages) if they always do these filtering thing, i won't doubt of leaving this sucking site..

Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?

i "WAS".. yeah.. but now im not,, customizing is what i really lve most here.. but the time when they had done all those filtering, DAMN!! man, they sucks!! and they're breaking all HCG's efforts.. HCG's population is BIG, as we all know and they don't appreciate things these people has done just to enjoy using friendster..

What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?

consecutive filtering thing!! banning/suspension/deleting of accounts..!! banning HCG..!!

What do you think friendster might do to get users better?

^
^
STOP those things listed above...

Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

OF COURSE I WILL!! NO ONE WONT!! EVERYONE WILL!! COZ I THINK, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN!! AYT FSTEAM???
Back to top Go down
dhenz91
dhenz91
HCG Freak
Female

> : pLuRkiNg!! lol=]
Mood : Drained
Reg-Date : 2008-11-29
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/dhenz91

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:32 pm

if admin is going to send these feedbacks, guys, better speak english, so that fsteam will understand what we're up to.. i just don't like the idea of fsteam reading some of our opinions yet they do not understand what we're up to just because we're using our dialect which is not they're dialect..

@topic- just delete this if it's kinda not related to the topic,, just want to remind others.. that's all The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 136842
Back to top Go down
shanshanlovelove20
shanshanlovelove20
HCG Member
Female

> : L-O-V-E
Mood : Energetic
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 Taiwan-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/raraaini

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Friendster is a good website.

but then, i just really hate when they are filtering some applications.

why?

and it's because,
my profile is already fixed,

and then,
the next day, it's back to normal.

tatagalugin ko na:

Actually, masaya gumamit ng Friendster. pero sana lang, tanggalin nila ung sobrang dami ng ads!
sana lang din, wag silang filter ng filter ng application/s kasi sobrang nakakapanghinayang! lalo na kapag super ayos na ng profile mo, tapos biglang mababalik sa NORMAL!!!!

dapat din sana, ung alisin nila, ung mga profile ng mga porn na madla sa fs, mga hackers and spammers...

LALAB ko HCG :)

un lang :)

---ShanShan
Back to top Go down
ekayeo
ekayeo
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-12-07
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/eyak18

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:35 pm

friendster has the problem here..
they never consult us on filtering the apps. and they never even thought of basing their acts on the friendster users themselves.. kasi. para kanino ba ang friendster..!? db. it's for us, the users. they should have thought of the user's benifits first. HCG's apps. are a big part of the friendster world. and come to think of it. eversince HCG'S apps. were filtered a lot of us specificaly fs users felt kinda bored with friendster. i myself have a multiply and a facebook acct. and im kinda liking the other 2. well.. i guess fs would realize their wrong actions when almost all their users are non-active anymore.. oxa. hanggang d2 nalang ang massbe ko para sa topic na 2. pero sana may official ng fs na makabasa ng mga opinions and thoughts ntn. thank you..

KAYE =D
Back to top Go down
α ¡ D α и
α ¡ D α и
HCG Freak
Male

> : HCG ROCKS..
Reg-Date : 2009-07-04
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
gotdlookz
gotdlookz
HCG Member
Female

> : HCG RAWR~
Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-01-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:33 pm

argghh !

friendster sucks ! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 94130

filtering codes ! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472

it so irritating ! slap
Back to top Go down
shandz
shandz
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-04-18
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/jenicakinze

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:44 pm

err! they shouldn't delete the app!
kase eto na nga lan ngppganda sa fs e!
kun walan HCG super duper BORING na talaga nan fs!
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 151776 err tlgaaaaaaa! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 94130
Back to top Go down
lorrainecarla
lorrainecarla
HCG Freak
Female

> : How could you be sooooooo Heartless?
*damn Sad :((
Reg-Date : 2009-01-28
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/lorrainecarla

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm

yeah!
and so do i.
tired of editing my page and friendster
keeps on destroying it.
haaaaay.

friendster sucks!

:'(((((
Back to top Go down
kenndi
kenndi
HCG Member
Female

> : <3 <3 <3
Mood : Bittersweet
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2009-01-21
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/kenndibite

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm

FRiENDSTER FAMiLY
dont you know that you'll rank LOW when ever you delete apps...its what we want to do on our OWN account (AND WE NEED PRIVACY ON THAT)..

besides, we spend alot of time and MONEY but then you keep on wasting our efforts!!!!! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 94130

legalized HCG on APPs men!!
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 806467

Last edited by kenndi on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuiko
Yuiko
HCG Wizard
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-04-15
Contribution :

http://* http://profiles.friendster.com/51960109

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:57 pm

i love friendster..but without HCG
the friendster so bored!
......why HCG make own also FS..
so that the app will not delete again^^
just kidding....hahahaha
Back to top Go down
roorenzo
roorenzo
Male

Mood : Bitchy
Reg-Date : 2008-12-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/maicoh1728

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 pm

it sucks!!continously filtering the codes.. ITS ANNOYING and so tiring to fix it over and over again, they should allow the fs users to hide the unnecesary box for them to enjoy their page, its not very flatering to see the unusable box and its not good in the eyes..FRIENDSTER DO SUCK!!
Back to top Go down
insomniatic816
insomniatic816
HCG Freak
Female

> : turn right. :D
Reg-Date : 2008-10-23
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/ehm816

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm

h0pefully,
they w0nt permanently delete the app.
'c0z..
i really like it.
and im xur a l0t of fs users use this app als0.
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 774365
Back to top Go down
AlanyEris
AlanyEris
Female

> : You're the best thing, I should never have seen.
Mood : Blissful
Reg-Date : 2008-10-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/hisheartismyaddiction

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Friendster used to be really cool when it comes to profile customization. Now all i ever visit is Facebook. Nothing in Friendster is thrilling anymore.
Back to top Go down
ghenus
ghenus
Male

> : ..:: HIDE CODES GALORE ::..
Reg-Date : 2009-06-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/65213745

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:22 pm

BWISET NA FSTEAM TOH OH.... bbq
PANIRA EH....PAANO KA GAGANAHANG MAG FS KUNG PANGET NAMAN FS MO BOKYA...SARAP PAG SASAPUKIN TONG MGA AMERIKANONG HILAW NA TOH EH... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 885472
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 11 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com