:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
ayumumitsume
ayumumitsume
Female

> : .......... XD
Mood : Happy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 China
Reg-Date : 2009-06-19
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/mitsume09

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Friendster SUCKS!

i am so tired of fixing my profile all over again... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 774365
i am also tired of searching for Apps to replace the one that has
been filtered.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 94130
i mean, what is wrong with profile customization?
grrrrrr .....
sigh* Friendster really pisses me off! slap

Last edited by ayumumitsume on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was using All Caps... hehe... sorry)
Back to top Go down
iisziiha
Female

> : HCG ADIK
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-13
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/exclusiveiisxha

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm

hahaiyt :3
i hope they dont delete it The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 774365

maybe they just jealous
because many users used
HCG codes than ordinary profiles :3

ayiesha12
ayiesha12
HCG Addict
Female

> : +. deAth c0re .+
Mood : Bittersweet
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-16
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/crucified04hart

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:41 pm

im hating my FS account/profile right now .
at first, when i use the codes of hcg , its like an angel that fixed my profile .
it was a huge accomplishment for me to have it customized .
but when FS filtered my codes last week ,
its like[b] HELL !!!??? [/b]i really hate my profile now .
i wish there will be an angel again . The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 943748
Back to top Go down
jehanne_jane9
jehanne_jane9
HCG Geek
Female

> : Welcome 2010. :)
Mood : Content
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/pissymissy

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 pm

The set is working. But the twix, not man? Pano po? Tama naman yung ginawa ko. :(
Back to top Go down
mhieney
mhieney
HCG Member
Female

> : blah! blah! blah! >:p
Mood : Crazy
Reg-Date : 2009-05-17
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/aisapotpot

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 pm

thanks to dis pfapfa daryll .. idol

oh, well ..

we all know that fs team,
is doing this filtering of codes and deleting of apps for security and for money purposes ('d ads, i mean. duuhh!) ..
we understand that .. and everything. .

but what
fs team don't understand is that all of us are doing this because like what pfapfa daryll said,
friendster have something that other sites don't have .. that's the reason we keep sticking on FS ..
because in FS, we are able to customize our profiles to our own desire and how it pertains our personality ..

as we know,
people love to express their selves in their own personal ways .. and that's what we get in FS ..
there we are able to express ourselves the way we like it

but because of these filtering and deleting of apps. .
our profiles became craps ..

and
in the near future ..
didn't they realize that . .
they are not the only networking site on the world wide web?! ..
everytime we want to, we could cancel our accounts,
and switch to other sites
right?! ..

but
it also depends ..

. .
if they continue deleting 'd apps and filtering the codes..
that's not impossible to happen. .

. .but
if they grant our petission to have our freedom,
on customizing our profiles with the use of codes and apps ..
we will stick to FS ..

duuhhh ..
as we say, common sense!! ..
right?! ..

still ..
FS team could gave new rules ..
like atleast ..
a
'must' of having the FS logo and footer ..
right?! ..
or
having paid by using the profiles on FS?!
they could
set new rules . .
in exchange of using the apps and codes ..

we're
sick of the deleting of apps and filtering of codes ..
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 94130
and it's not impossible that in the near future ..
we will also be sick of using Friendster,
if they continue banning our freedom of expressing ourselves..
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 806467

well ..
what do you think?!
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 47229
Back to top Go down
kennicenerea
kennicenerea
HCG Member
Female

> : Im totally into HCG
Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-01-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/princessbabyaika

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 pm

okie po..hehehe
Back to top Go down
eksem
HCG Member
Female

Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2009-05-22
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/foreverlaszting

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am

So.. really, 2 be honest.. If the idea of deleting appz will help friendster be secured just 4 the sake of it or whatever... why not just fix it with I guess much security; such as passwords, exams, etc 2 get in.. whatsoever rather than deleting it over and over again? And at the same time, loosing all of the hardwork put in *incase we're s2pid enough 2 not saave the codes..lolz.

Do I Like Friendster?
- yeh, so MUCH! That is if yur friendster does looks good.
- in other wordz.. I'm ADDICTED xP

What I DO NOT Like about Friendster?
-Adds! Adds! ADDS!!
-Yes! to PAID Accounts!

What do I hate about New App
-loosing all files!
-spending 2 much time 4 it (friendster) 2 look gud and nxt day its all GONE!
-doing stuff over and over again... amf!
-the NEW HCG!! Its hard!
-alwayz filtered codes.. grr!
-don't know how 2 use it 4 real!
-followed the instructions, but lotz of different resultz

P.S.OLD app was MUCH and MUCH better! =)

Profile Popularity?

Friendster
-iz like THE BEST THING EVER!!!
-awesome profile cuztomisatiionz

Multiply
-I hve it, but have NO CLUE on how 2 use it
-so many codes!

FACEBOOK!
-eehh.. Boorring that is my point of view
-its okay, have 2 but it would be nicer if yu can cuztomize it like as others.. (Multiply & Friendster)

*Facebook, I would say has like millions and millions of people but I mean, 2 compare Friendster 2 others.. it's much more eligible.. Like.. it's much funner where yu can customize the look of it and wayz 2 do it. But, it's deletion is just gettin ppl frustrated about it. Like as said above.. Plz no more deletionz, if yu're only doing it 4 security. But over all okay I guess I kinda agree with this, thinking of people's safety everytime we use the App. & thankz 4 that. lolz. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
szxa_15
szxa_15
HCG Addict
Male

> : I love to be juz alone..
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2008-10-10
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/31216387

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:53 pm

haix..friendster is so cruel by doing this to us.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 774365 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 774365
Back to top Go down
sweetestpinay09
sweetestpinay09
HCG Member
Female

> : ayeah. (=
Reg-Date : 2009-03-08
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/seyeramitaf

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Well, fer me, i don't wanna talk much about d sh*ts dat friendster is doin' iite now. Talks from u is more dan enuf to humiliate d effin' things that they are doin on their site. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 801166 well, deletin' d apps made by HCG and of the users, is rily irritatin' n d nerves. plus, d efforts of pastin' and savin' over and over and over again d backup files. slap Maybe FS Team just don't really get the point of the sh*ts they are doin in our FS pages. lmao They want to improve their site to gain more users and the effin security thingy they're up about, but little did they know that their just losin' more and more and more. I already switched to Facebook last december bec. of the updates dat they kip on doin. :)) And admittedly, Facebook is really far more better than FS bec. of their features and the likes, more overly right now because of d deletion of the profile customization apps. What else can you do in FS now? Hmm. Nothin? Kiddin aside. :))

However, i'm still hopin' fer the fixations of these thingy goin around HCG and FS, specifically the profile customization apps. :)) Suggestions to FS? Bring back the apps. lmao lmao lmao That's all folks! victory
Back to top Go down
daniiii.lalabs
daniiii.lalabs
> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-06-05
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/danitakestime

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:27 pm

JUST USE FACEBOOK INSTEAD! :D more fun. nah, americans already terrorized myspace. its quite a populated site but still fun! 'yiee daming scene people dun! :"D
Back to top Go down
CrossKaiser
CrossKaiser
HCG Member
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-06-26
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/crosskaiser

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 pm

the same old new,.
Back to top Go down
tuesdayrockz
tuesdayrockz
HCG Member
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-12-14
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/xendee

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:24 am

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 35724 first OF All I would like to say "THANK YOU" to FS..
BCoz of FS i Met A lot of friends and i've learned a lot about CODING The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 801166

I really really LOVED fs BEFORE (note: "BEFORE"),I love making my profyl so unique and nice. That's y it is d reason y DerZ a lot of fs users who always viewed my profile and it is d way of making me famous. BUT NUON yun...HINDI na nGAYON..ta3 kasi...

NOW....look at my FS profyl...it sucks!!!

and one thing more....I agree wat others had said,...
*FS really sucks The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 94130
*filtering of codes over and over again... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 885472
ETC...ETC..ETC
HELLERRR... it takes a lot of time for us to make and finish coding
some twix (ETC) in our proffy but in just a glimpse of an eye BIGlanG
mawaWala??

S.H.I.T(sorry 4 d WorD)

bUt nOW umUusOK na tlga anG EaRS ko sa soBRanG gaLIt!!!

demon
....................................................................................
Q & A:
-before(YES) but now?? a bIG NO!!!!!

-YES, i am not satisfy!!Y??its bcoz they keep on filtering codes !

-Allow HCG to help them,they should not delete HCG ApPs..etc.

-a big YES,nakakaPAGod kaya mag ayos ng proffy every hour and every min,...hmp...i'd rather go to other sites....

....................................................................................
well, i would also like to thank HCG,they let
our words be heard.idol
THAT'S ALL The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 47229
Back to top Go down
sndr
sndr
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2009-02-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/sandersaccharine

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:53 pm

why cant they let us be creative? its just another way of expressing ourselves right?we keep on updating our profiles and they keep on filtering the codes..doing that is such a pain in the ass.we're just being redundant.if that dilemma keeps on repeating it is not impossible that the users will try to look for other useful sites..so if friendster don't wanna lose their subscribers they should be aware of our demands its not that difficult to give anyway..and of course with such terms and conditions.right? woot!
Back to top Go down
mp13
mp13
HCG Wizard
Male

> : I love Mamapapa13
Mood : Ecstatic
Reg-Date : 2009-05-06
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/misty1629

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

here's my opinion:
friendster is not good in terms of creativity,they gave more alot attention to socializing..dahhh..
for me its not enough doing socialize to others its BORING...Its better to have an application for beautification of each fs account!
if the FS team realize this things..they will know the lackings in their site..
hope the FS will give a chance to HCG apps ,hope they'll know this! the fact that everyone of us has a good intention!right,more power to us people!
Back to top Go down
ayemdenver
ayemdenver
HCG Member
Male

> : the moon is shining on x]]
Reg-Date : 2008-12-24
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 pm

friendster is so selfish., they dont give HCG a big companion on

what the do to help their site..

but in the meantime i using the latest app.

hahahahahaha

tnx HCG more power..
Back to top Go down
krizeldda
krizeldda
HCG Addict
Female

> : makkigulo na pu aq0u ulet!
Mood : Determined
Reg-Date : 2008-11-03
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/bhabykrizelle

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm

i hope ..
friendster allow us to customize our profile in our own way ..

or if they will not allow that ..
i will not be a friendster member anymore ..

my gosh! they are very strict!
Back to top Go down
si1entkeish
si1entkeish
HCG Member
Female

> : May tHe forCe bE with me!
Reg-Date : 2009-03-18
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/babymarshy

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Friendster is mean..
They delete the applications we put..
I wish they dont do it..

Yes.. But if they keep doint it.. no..

What's the things that keeps you with it?
My friends..

As of now, no.. they keep deleting the applications..

They delete the apps.. So strict.. O_o

aLLow HCG.. :)

Maybe yes.. Maybe not..
Back to top Go down
NoOneLovesMe
NoOneLovesMe
HCG Addict
Male

> : "Don't tell me the sky is the
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2009-04-24
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/comffykohcnina

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 pm

= atm, NO

= NO! well, i kinda agree and im willing to pay for my page tho..

= ADS,ADS,ADS! and.. ADS!well i kinda dont like some of the application invites.. (let the people choose their own! geez..)

= ALLOW hcg team to do thier stuffs.

= nahh.. imma wait to get a premium account in the mere future LOL XD j/k
Back to top Go down
mhaayo08
mhaayo08
Male

> : .......ang saya at ang ganda ng hcg.....
Reg-Date : 2009-04-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mhaayo08

PostSubject: ??? The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 pm

...friendster??....why do they have to remove the apps????

....bad3p....
Back to top Go down
Roverdash
Roverdash
Male

> : hahahaha!
Reg-Date : 2009-03-04
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/19063532

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm so confused about friendster right now

Friendster is sacrificing usability for security,

when the time comes that no one will use friendster anymore,for what is still their sacrifice for? I hope that they're reason would go six feet below the ground before it's too late..

they are just making it worse The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 772320
Back to top Go down
silverstein_78
silverstein_78
HCG Freak
Male

> : Nyahahah.. Kewl...
Mood : Grumpy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-12-23
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/patrickmateo

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 pm

FRIENDSTER SUCKS! REALLY REALLY SUCKS!!

WHERE'S THE FREEDOM OF CUSTOMIZING YER PROFILE HERE?? NONSENSE RYT??

THEY JUST FILTER THE APPS FOR HIDECODES AND OVERLAY GENERATORS AGAIN AND AGAIN..

YET THEY DO NOT SEE THE EFFORT OF EVERY USERS WHO MADE THEIR OVERLAY PROFILE FOR COUPLE OF HOURS THEN THEY WILL JUST FILTERED??.. TSK TSK..

IN MULTIPLY YOU CAN FULLY CUSTOMIZED YER PROFILE SAME AS FRIENDSTER BEFORE.. BUT NOW.. ALL I CAN SEE IS FRIENDSTER KEEPS BLOCKING THE APPS THAT SOME GROUP OF DEVELOPERS MADE..

ALL I HOPE IS THAT FRIENDSTER TEAM COOPERATES WITH THE APPS DEVELOPERS TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND TO HELP IT A BETTER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE! AND LISTEN TO THE FEEDBACKS AND SUGGESTIONS OF EVERY USERS..

THAT'S ALL~
THANKS

~PATWIK STEIN The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 885472
Back to top Go down
amadeus21
amadeus21
Reg-Date : 2008-09-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/ionalejandro

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm

darn it. why fs team deleting hcg apps??? friendster is now useful but not usable anymore. i think fs team should be think twice before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Joanna ♥
Joanna ♥
Promoter
Female

> : Panget.
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

Http://www.friendster.com/akosijoanna

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:15 am

I'm tired fixing my profile everytime Friendster deletes the Hcg app.
Sir Daryll is right, it will soon S-U-C-K. Mygawd.

Mas gsto ko n nga multiply e.
Back to top Go down
raine22
raine22
HCG Member
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-04-05
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/santosraine

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mikalicious
mikalicious
Female

> : newbie..
Mood : Cranky
Reg-Date : 2009-03-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mikaliciouslymika

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Well i demand justice and rights for people who are using friendster!The friendster team should allow cutomized apps!They should be thankful that we are using their social network!The customized apps and other codes can help people enjoy friendster more and can help the world see that friendster is fun and it rocks!But too bad,,friendster filtered the codes..so instead of Friendster Rocks,it turned to Friendster Sucks!Freedom of the people to have a pleasurable time in friendster should be given and that means HCG codes should be allowed!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 10 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com