:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
Joel :)
Joel :)
Promoter
Male

Mood : Happy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-08
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Right_bar_bleue

http://google.com

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:47 am

My suggestion is: oh well my suggestion xD
They should not delete those apps.
Or may be they should not filter the codes pasted in Media Box or About me section, which is more easier.

Err. They always delete those apps. Di ba nila alam ayun yung bagay na nagpapaganda sa fs? Why?

If they continue deleting apps or even filtering the codes, oh well I should leave fs.

I know that every social networking sites are very very useful.
But we, Filipinos stick to use Friendster. At nakinabang rin naman ako sa fs.

Oh well, yun lamang. xD
Back to top Go down
Lilbelle
Lilbelle
HCG Wizard
Female

> : CoMpLeteLy IndeScriBabLe :D
Mood : Blissful
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-06-05
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:03 pm

friendster really sucks.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 880253

filtering of codes over and over again... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 94130

applications in friendster are very helpful

when customizing the profile of a member

especially the apps made by hcg...

i also suggest, that don't delete those applications..

*mas maganda na tuloy ang multiply sa kanila
Back to top Go down
machilabsyu
machilabsyu
HCG Geek
Male

> : 09274993722
Mood : Geeky
Reg-Date : 2009-06-25
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/machilabsyu

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:08 pm

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 659247 i'm tired na fixing my profile sa friendster
kse everytime nlng they do some deletions
ewan ko kung for the betterment tlga
or for their own sake lng
sna isipin din nila ung kapakanan din nung user nila.
well kung patuloy na ganto ung
sistema nila i'd rather choose
any other sites nlng
kesa naman from
time to time e mag aayus ako
ng profile ko :)

cheer!

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 879b8c6b721d49e3917db87863aebcaf
HCG Member
Male

> : HCG is the best
Mood : Blissful
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-28
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/ansel15

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:23 pm

= no,

= 99% yes !
i can't get the page i want,,, they always filter it,,, it really sucks

= there ads

= allow box hiding, and allow HCG to do it:)

= nah... rather Go facebook

[*]CAUTION:

= never pick fight to an ugly person, they have nothing to loss... xD

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. _t40The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Itachi_BannerThe Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. _t32
Back to top Go down
yangky182
yangky182
Male

> : hcg geek....
greenday fans..

Mood : Crazy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/42507722

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 940753 friendster is a nice webs.in the past, were there is no code filtering...
but now i think friendster need a break, all other webs like fb,multiply,and etc..i think friendster is competing with other site.... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 588820 even if they say it is for security,but did they think of the user's/?????really sucks....they all need a user so that there webs will be #1 again.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 150986 view my profile its sucks now...ive created my codes 2 weeks and now it burst like a bubbles...... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 943748 friendster could u be an angel again????

http://profiles.friendster.com/71978041 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 588820
Back to top Go down
azaleaminoa
azaleaminoa
HCG Elite
Female

> : tara let's eat!!
Reg-Date : 2009-01-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/azaleaminoa

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm

when it comes to profile customization fs would still be the best. But if they continue doing this, it wouldnt be long until all the other users move to facebook.

i think that the freedom for profile customization is one thing that will make users stick to fs. its a big thing cuz we don't want our account to look like all the other accounts out there.

it will be a very good thing if they would allow us to have a legal app provided that only hcg members will be the only one to have access on it. its not a bad thing isn't it? This also gives the other users the right to choose whether they will or will not use the app.

i hope they'll be lending their ears in this topic.
Back to top Go down
jheska
jheska
HCG Member
Female

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Depressed
Reg-Date : 2009-02-07
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kinszeh

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:45 pm

ahm .. for me , i'm not so satisfied now in friendster cuz they keep deleting the apps that make our profile beautiful and better . i only keep on using it bec. many of my friends using it .. and its my other way to communicate with them .
yea , i like friendster nman but there are some i don't like .. like the ads on our profile .. its not supposed to be there .. its ruining the look of our profile ! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 885472
and like what i said , they keep on deleting the apps were using .. sana isipin naman nila ung kagustuhan ng nakararami . hindi ung gusto lang nila .

if it stays like that , maybe i will switch to other site ..

sorry to what i said , i'm just saying my opinion .. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 47229
Back to top Go down
oOonikkioOo
oOonikkioOo
Female

Mood : Annoyed
Reg-Date : 2009-05-09
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/nhikz28jhaz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:56 pm

eeeeerrrr! i am not satisfied with FRiENDSTER !! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 885472 they always delete the application of HCG! d*mn it!
Back to top Go down
Kheeen
Kheeen
Global Mod
Male

> : they CHANGED . i CHANGED :)
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/khenmen

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:57 pm

oh yesh .
Friendster Thingy here .
ima say . i agree with what daryll said .

Friendster being SUCK everytime they deleted our APPS for the happiness of every person who takes time to fix to create and to make their Profile so UNIQUE . but since then the FS is being like our number 1 FOE we cant stop them for deleting apps BUT as u can see guys our Admin and HCG people keep on thinking , making way just to make YOUR profile being UNIQUE again by using HCG of course .

let`s say they Deleted we United lmao
Back to top Go down
Ms. Khris™
Ms. Khris™
HCG Addict
Female

> : SINGLE na :))
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-11-06
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/khrispsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 pm

okay. friendster has a lot different from other sites before. infact, friendster is one of the greatest site (for me) because you can actualy customize your layout and users would be like more interested in friendster but that was before. now? friendster is so killjoy. how would they get more users if they always update the apps? users now are very upset of friendster (including me). i realy love friendster but friendster team is giving users a reason to hate the site and leave then be on the other site. so i may suggest to friendster team to cooperate with HCG? duh? or maybe, they are just insecure for HCG's popularity.

- yes before. but now? no !
What are the things that keeps you with it?
- first, the time i've spent and the hard time i've been spenting just to make my layout be so nice. then , in just a glimpse, everything is GONE ! that's what i hated th most.
- because they are getting over reacting ! they are not user friendly anymore!
- urgh ! they always make me upset. after how many long hours of making my friendster so nice, after an hour, those are gone. back to basic. then after, they deleted the apps. duh? couldn't they let HCG make their site be more lovable by users? they suck !
- maybe they should allow us to hide their sh*tty (sorry for the word) ads. cooperate with HCG ! that's the best thing they could only do.
- no, rather be on facebook or multiply.
Back to top Go down
deviant11
deviant11
HCG Member
Female

> : 私は愛す️ã‚‹

[ This space is not for
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2009-04-21
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/deviant11

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Masaya ang gumamet ng friendster lalo na kung maganda
ang profile mo. Common na Hindi mo matiis hindi ma buksan at
tignan kung my new Updates. Acive ako sa Frienster, Friendster
Groups, and Friendster Forum. Pero one time na tinatamad na ko
dahil nakakapagod din mag copy paste ng backup code noh.
Hindi ko naman tinatangal ang mga Adz Nila pag gumagawa ako
ng Html template, kasi Ipinagmamalaki ko ang friendster. Hindi
Suck ang Friendster, Hindi lang nila tayo maintindihan. at Hindi
nila alam Ang katulad ng Hidecodesgalore ay Tumutulong sa
kanila na mapaunlad ang Friendster Nila. Masaya Gumamet
ng Friendster Dahil yan ang root ng HCG. jan tayo nabuo.

Ok lang samen na pag ang isang user ay Hindi naglagay ng
adz ng Friendster pedeng pedeng i suspended ng friendster.
wala hinanakit samin yun dahil aming pagkakamali iyon.

Pero ang pag ffiltered ng HCG application ay hindi ka aya aya.
dahil Mahirap din gumawa ng Apps. :(
Back to top Go down
ishee26
ishee26
HCG Geek
Female

> : * i' m PATTY. < 3
Reg-Date : 2009-05-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/pattyorigenes

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 pm

- hays. okee lan eun .
FRIENDSTER is not sucks !
sna marepair n xa
ASAP.
goooodluck sah HCG .
M A H A L co ang HGC ! victory

Last edited by ishee26 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eya™
eya™
HCG Maniac
Female

> : my lips like sugar` : )
Mood : Grumpy
Reg-Date : 2009-05-06
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/pinkiyhang

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 pm

i hate it (friendster) it irritates my ass The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 544662

and im not satisfied what friendster can do !!

they keep deleting applications over and over again The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 40697

jeeeez ! if they dont stop filtering codes, it may push me to switch to other usefull sites !

and yeah truth really hurts The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 163720
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:24 pm

i do hate friendster . .heeeeee! all my save files lost! come on. i do really love it but now, they are just breaking what HCG doing .. lol
Back to top Go down
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Global Mod
Male

> : ohhh baby, I know you want me.
Mood : Flirty
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Malaysia
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/rafaelsee

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Ok. I'll speak. XD
FRIENDSTER changed a lot from what it was before, doing updates made me hate the site more. I switched to facebook coz at least there they offer a lot which I think Friendster can't offer. I don't think they can be as them if they will continue doing such things, like filtering the codes and now even the layouts? now what the hell is happening? the security they are talking about? they're seriously loosing their own. lol.
True that Ads wont satisfy their needs but if the thing will continue I don't think those will help them and I am quite sure that time will comes that people will be tired on their own friendster and will eventually switch to something as good as facebook. ;)
My Old account was also deleted by the team coz of me creating an app and using it, I was even told that I was the one who spread it. lol. but what makes friendster fun for me and I know for everyone also is that the way we customized it, the code, the CSS and JS, if they will stop that maybe we can still work things out with them and continue supporting them.
Back to top Go down
ishee26
ishee26
HCG Geek
Female

> : * i' m PATTY. < 3
Reg-Date : 2009-05-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/pattyorigenes

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 pm

CHILLAX ebriwan The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 163720.
Back to top Go down
kitel
kitel
HCG Member
Female

Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-02-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kitz09161653296

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:55 pm

a big NO NO for now !
What's the things that keeps you with it?
i did my best to keep my fs nice , but this time they destroy it !
100% YES ! because they don't appreciate our works !
they put some ads w/c is a crazy thing ! and they not allowed us to use HCG apps.
a simple thing The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 192262 must allow us to use the apps of HCG .. and don't ever filter it again !
100% YES , if you do so ..

PLZ support HCG . cheer! or else yer FS must gone forever . i know yuo don't want to be like dat . The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 801166
Back to top Go down
redhotchizzypepper
redhotchizzypepper
Female

> : Chz♥
Mood : Guilty
Reg-Date : 2009-05-11
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chzx3

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Nakakainis naman yung friendster, kung kailan kakaayos ko lang kagabe ng profile ko. Nasira naman. Mm, normal lang ba na nawala yung app sa my apps?
Back to top Go down
eya™
eya™
HCG Maniac
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

yeah lets support HCG ! victory

seypuL
HCG Freak
Male

> : hcg rawk!
Mood : Bored
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Malaysia
Reg-Date : 2009-02-23
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/vavavash

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:14 pm

friendster=sucks!
if they keep on filtering the codes, ill surely delete my acc in fs.
facebook is much much better..
guys! lets move to facebook! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 801166
Back to top Go down
biancalyssagalang
HCG Member
Female

> : i lurve HideCodesGalore! <3
Mood : Good
Reg-Date : 2009-04-15
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/biancadoria08

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:26 pm

that's why i switched to facebook... :(
so sad to know... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 774365

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. Lunapic-124588729679275

YOU make me FEARLESS

http://profiles.friendster.com/lenlen12ismine
Back to top Go down
dhaizhe
dhaizhe
HCG Freak
Mood : Guilty
Reg-Date : 2009-06-01
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/70448575

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:28 pm

why the fs team always filter apps? bt d nlang nla pbyaan dpat hyaan nalng nla The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 429602
Back to top Go down
broken_hearted4169
broken_hearted4169
Reg-Date : 2008-11-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/88449876

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 774365 sana nga poh matapos yan.......kc ang daming nag rereklamo ngaun dahil sa balitang yan....pero kahit ganon man ang nangyari....Idol ko pa rin ang HCG ....sana mabigay na na legal customize ang HCG sa FS Pra balik Sigla ang taong gumagamit ng codes pra sa kanila FS.......Go DARYLL!!! kaya nyo yan!! :))

God Bless To All HCG Members And Modorators!!!! thx :) The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. 801166
Back to top Go down
eya™
eya™
HCG Maniac
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:45 pm

as what the admin said...

its for the SECURITY .

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 21 Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com