:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
jehanne_jane9
jehanne_jane9
HCG Geek
Female

> : Welcome 2010. :)
Mood : Content
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/pissymissy

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Friendster now sucks!
Not unlike before!
Im always getting pissed off when they are deleting those apps from hcg.
It so like, NAKAKAWALANG GANA na MAGFRIENDSTER!
Back to top Go down
jehanne_jane9
jehanne_jane9
HCG Geek
Female

> : Welcome 2010. :)
Mood : Content
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/pissymissy

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 pm

HCG is now more better that FRIENDSTER! lmao
Back to top Go down
xoenlab
xoenlab
Female

> : I love HCG!
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-01-16
Contribution :

http://www.hidecodesgalore.org/xoenlab14

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Sometimes, i really hate friendster. They are not the one who make efforts just to make their layouts cool! So, they dont have the right to delete those apps. Goodluck HCG! Keep up the good work :)
Back to top Go down
error_kid002
error_kid002
HCG Member
Male

> : rEpu is muSt :D
Mood : Frustrated
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-25
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 310
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/errorkid002

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 pm

[b] hmptt !! em xpeechless ! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 801166
Back to top Go down
ice.cold.ace
ice.cold.ace
HCG Freak
Male

> : HCG RULES !!
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2009-06-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/42524272

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:46 pm

AHM BALIW NA FS TEAM
MGA WALNG MAGAWA
DI NILA MA APPRECIATE
UNG ARTS AND DESIGN
BUTI NGA PINAPAGANDA PA EE ..
SUS .. SANA MAAYOS NA TOH ..
AND SALAMAT DIN SA ADMIN ..
IDOL KO KAU :)
Back to top Go down
jairishleen
jairishleen
HCG Member
Female

> : ow yeaa!
Mood : Crushed
Reg-Date : 2008-12-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/dem0nicchicq

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm

i agree wit what di ADMiN said.
how i wish HCG is FS.LOL The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 163720

HCGis LHUB.xD

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 2zsqqs6

http://profiles.friendster.com/dem0nicchicq
Back to top Go down
Leryaaang.24™
Leryaaang.24™
Contributor
Female

> : ohyeah! lmao
Mood : Giggly
Reg-Date : 2008-11-01
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/lilzuplada08

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

sana wag na nila idelete ung app ng HCG.

my FS looks dull!!

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 774365
Back to top Go down
faye018
faye018
Female

> : i miss him sOo much!!
Mood : Blank
Reg-Date : 2009-02-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/faye018

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 pm

No, i am not satisfied with friendster at all!!
It's easy to use & i can customize it the way i want
(dati lng)

they keep filtering HCG - & i hate that. i hate it when i have
to fix my profiles (take note: profilessss. XD) all over again.

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
eiianah
eiianah
HCG Member
Female

> : i LaBb my BHEST. :)
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2009-05-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/eiiramyazdnyl

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:05 pm

ahm kuya daryll, pag pfu ba nagawa ung APPs naten, inde maaalis ung mga codes??? =((
o uuLet nLaman sa pggawa??

=(

sana maayos na pfu agad.
thanks u kuya!

=) The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 772320
Back to top Go down
davidansagario
davidansagario
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2008-10-24
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/davidansagario

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 pm

i think friendster should not filter our apps....

the hidecodes are just used to make FRIENDSTER look better.....yes, adds are gone, but wei, we're also trying to promote friendster...

in fact, people are trying to switch to another social networking site because friendster makes things complicated.....

all i can say is, filtering the codes is way not fun
:(
huhuhu
Back to top Go down
chuckerr
chuckerr
Reg-Date : 2009-04-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/dumbiiee

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 pm

ERR! FRIENDSTER!! YOU MUST REALLY SUCK! FACEBOOK IS BETTER!! && ITS ALSO THE BEST

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 163947 LMAO
Back to top Go down
v.i.p_xLy
v.i.p_xLy
Male

> : newbie ^^
Mood : Bouncy
Reg-Date : 2008-12-01
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/lurrrveu

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 885472 haixt TT
im just through w/ my latest
profile but fs deleted it again TT

im soooooooooo tired of it !!
hope fs can fix it already TT The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 163720

fs may suck but it makes our
mood change ..

may this appeal affect to those
developers TT
Back to top Go down
pr€tty_jh€n™
pr€tty_jh€n™
HCG Addict
Female

> : i l♥ve HCG
^.^
Mood : Calm
Reg-Date : 2009-05-17
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/86863138

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Kakainis na Friendster ngaun.lagi nlang nilang dinedelate application ng HCG.
Hello ang panget kya ng Friedster kapag wala ang App ng HCG.
Hindi ba nila naicip un????
Pra rin sa mga user nila un
bqt di nalng sila makipag operate sa HCG?
Nu ba ngawa ng Forum sa kanila
Hmmmmmmpt The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 885472
Dte gusto ko ang Friendster.Actice ako dun.But now hindi na
I hate them!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 94130
Back to top Go down
kimcamarillo
kimcamarillo
HCG Member
Male

> : ..tsk tsk tsk..
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-04-09
Contribution :

http://YAHOO.COM

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Friendster Team..

Alam nio po?
Ang laking 2long nang nagagawa nio sa mga simpleng taong 2lad ko..
Dahil sa FS.. dami ko na22han..
Na adik ako sa FS..
Nung d pa nila finifilter ang media box apps..
Sabi nga ng iba..
D nman nmn kaio inaalisan ng kung ano man..
Ang hangad lang po namin..
Mapaganda ang mga PROFILE namin..
Na NAKAKATULONG nman po sa inyo..
NA PINA IINSPIRE NA MARAMING TAO NA MAG FRIENDSTER..
Dahil NAKIKITA nila ang mga profile namin..
NAG AARAL din sila na gawin ung kaia nmin..
Dahil gus2 rin nila..
Na may ipag malaki sila..
AT UN AY ANG..

FRiendsTeR..

Kung iniisip nio ang sarili nio..
Bahala na po kaio..
Isipin nio po kame..
At nang ma realize ninyo..
MAHIRAP GUMAWA NG APP..
MAHIRAP GUMAWA NG UNIQUE NA PROFILE..

PERO E2 MSASABI KO SA INYO..

D MAHIRAP MAGPASAYA NG TAO..
D NIO NMAN DADALHIN SA LANGIT YANG MGA ADS NA YAN..
DATE..
HANGAD NIO..
MAGPASAYA..
PERO
NGAYON..
D NA ATA..
KUNG GUS2 NIO NMAN PO..
KAYA NIO NMAN PO..
DBA?

TSK3..

ICP KAU FS TEAM..
MARAMI KAUNG NAPAPASAYA..
AT MAS DADAMI PA..
KUNG IICPN NIO KAME..

SALAMAT..
Back to top Go down
ciara0201
ciara0201
HCG Member
Female

> : :))
Reg-Date : 2008-10-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/45170210

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Yep, I agree with you guys.
The only thing that makes Friendster unique and different
from other social sites like Multiply, Facebook, etc. is that
Friendster users can customize their own profile.

I knew some friends of mine who canceled their Friendster
account because they find other social sites more interesting
and unique than Friendster. Even I, when I start using
Facebook this year I find it more interesting than
Friendster because you can chat with your friends, play games, etc.
in Facebook. But wait, there's one thing that Facebook don't have that
Friendster do. That is Friendster users can
customized their own profiles on Friendster.

So why do Friendster keep on deleting apps?
Don't they know that it's the only thing that makes
them unique and different from other sites like Facebook.

I think Friendster should make something on this problem or
Friendster will really be a "SOON SUCKING SITE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!".

By the way, here's my suggestion to Friendster.
They should NOT delete apps or even filter codes.
Especially the apps made by HCG.
Coz some friendster users like me, also get tired on
fixing and fixing our profiles whenever Friendster deletes apps.
Even it's for security! Why don't let HCG do it. Right?

They also should stop imatating other sites,
ORIGINALITY MATTERS!
And lastly, Friendster should really remove ads on
their user's profiles. Why don't they let
Friendster users pay for their profile
or whatever access to Friendster users who pays.

I really, really love Friendster before.
I used to be addicted to it.
But now, I think it almost sucks!
It really changed now unlike before
they don't delete apps and filter codes.
Friendster should do something on this problem or
else many friendster users would just switch to
other social sites like Facebook, Multiply, etc.

--Ciara

Last edited by ciara0201 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aNtHoNeTte14
aNtHoNeTte14
HCG Addict
Female

Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-01-28
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Actually i'm satisfied in NORAML profile !

Why ??
because some javacodes/scripts can HACKED friendster profiles ..
ung iba pa nga makaka view sa Private album mo ee. XD

But I also want my profile to be Unique on the eyes of my friends !
but don't you think guys that creating codes and etc . makes nonsense to other people ?!

My parent said that this is useless ! --- > mabubusog ka bah sa codes na yan ?
they asked me. And on that time i realize that the fs team really delete apps !
that makes me and other people to be frustrated, every single day i asked my self that "Do i'm happy with this ?!", "Is this application last forever ?!"

So i reflect everything..

and when i knew that fs team really delete apps !
I am now satisfied because other people can't beautify their profile naa XD

But a little bit upset because we can't use javacodes anymore :(

I suggest if okay lang haa ? na ! sana maka gawa tayo ng website na tulad sa friendster na maka update ng codes. di ba ?

NO OFFENSE ha ? XD idol
Back to top Go down
Gazumi
Gazumi
Female

> : 26::zeroxiii::44
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-03-15
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/theperfectdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Yes.. :] cause, yea, i can customize thing around.
What's the things that keeps you with it? ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE IDEAS. it includes web designing too y'know, which is related to my course
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why? NEVER UNSATISFIED
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings? That security thinggy above, that's right! and they're going back to being common! HELLO! friendster is a very unique site cause users can manipulate and design their own account on what they WANT to... unlike multiply, still, u can't erase the things you wanna erase there. and multiply is way inactive than friendster here in the phils.(thinking about PRACTICALITY.) another thing, i don't think security is one big deal to erase customization... NOT REALLY RELATED. if you customize something, it doesn't mean your gonna hack the site! oh yes, lessen the ads PLEASE... too much ads annoys the user. Oh yea, to prevent posers too, that's only way that they can raise the security.(gets? I hate my pictures or anybody's pictures get copied and used by other users just for fame.)
What do you think friendster might do to get users better? Like myspace, they can make any user account site anti poser(Do you get me? it's kinda hard to translate it, Im sorry T.T)...that's all, cause for what i know, FRIENDSTER SUCKS FOR KEEPING AN IDENTITY. one picture, comes a lot of profile in fs. fakers.. posers etc... I want friendster to prevent that. and of course, filter filter, friendster's not gonna get high security by just filtering customization o the users.
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?no, I WILL BE INACTIVE.

oh yea, one more thing, I know why friendster is also filtering the HCG layouts and codes: I have this friend being hacked because of her set7 profile. I think why friendster filtered evrything is because people who has HCG codes and layouts are easily hacked... still, it's not a very valid reason to filter HCG or any customization site. it could be the fault of the user. The thing that friendster should make is to prevent hackers from hacking.

Lastly, i don't agree with the payment thinggy for the user... please, it's unpractical for friendster to do that. friendster is a networking site. not an advertising or exhibit site like deviant art. :) don't petition that, that is so unpractical. really. and friendster's target market will decrease if they do that. NOTE: friendster is more popular among teens who doesn't even work yet. do you think they can buy an account just to customize it? remember, if it bombed, HCG's target market will decrease too y'know. :] just an advice. ^^ no offense.

I hope I helped...
I love HCG, and I will work in this organization as long as I can.
an advertiser/artist's promise
Back to top Go down
viktormikhail
viktormikhail
HCG Member
Male

mikhail25_ennailu
Mood : Flirty
Reg-Date : 2008-11-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/viktormikhail

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 pm

LAYOUT AND APPLICATION SAVES FRIENDSTER.COM!!!

BEFORE IT'S SO EASY TO USE HTML CODES.
YOU'LL JUST COPY-PASTE THE CODES OF THE SONG YOU HAVE CHOSEN
AND THEN YOU'RE DONE!!!

BUT WHAT NOW!!???!?!?
IT'S NOT PROPERLY WORKING NOW!!
YOU MAY HAVE TO USE DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS JUST TO WORK IT!
WHAT THE!!!!

I REALLY HATE IT EVERY TIME FRIENDSTER DELETE HCG APPLICATIONS!!!
ISN'T IT NICE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF THROUGH LAYOUTS WITH MATCHING HIDE CODES!!!??? >:|

OH MEN!!

Back to top Go down
tonet2
tonet2
Female

> : prang ngiging MU kmi ni mr. 07
Mood : Curious
Reg-Date : 2009-01-31
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/marianantonette07

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 pm

I really LOVE FRIENDSTER..and I am ADDICTED to it..walang araw na hindi aq ngfriendster..
But there are some friendster doings that make me sick..
I mean..deleting those HCG apps..and the codes will be gone..arghh.,.
I hate it.. I keep on repeating the steps..and everything..
They also have these ads which..I think most friendster users hate..
I just want this problem to be solved..
GOODLUCK HCG :) .. I LOVE YOU ALL... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 35724

= uu.pero kung gnun din lahn..tinatamad na aq.. =
= making my profile great..with the help of HCG..but I hate it..when they delete those apps.. arghh.. =
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
= yes.because as what i've said..they delete the HCG apps and they always have this ads..tsk. =
= deleting the HCG Apps..and the ads.. =
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
= remove those ads..don't delete thos HCG apps.. =
= maybe? even though I LOVE FRIENDSTER..if it stays like this.. I think I would be inactive in fs.. =
Back to top Go down
Gazumi
Gazumi
Female

> : 26::zeroxiii::44
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-03-15
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/theperfectdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm

ice.cold.ace wrote:
AHM BALIW NA FS TEAM
MGA WALNG MAGAWA
DI NILA MA APPRECIATE
UNG ARTS AND DESIGN
BUTI NGA PINAPAGANDA PA EE ..
SUS .. SANA MAAYOS NA TOH ..
AND SALAMAT DIN SA ADMIN ..
IDOL KO KAU :)

-They're not crazy. they're just paranoid... ^^ cause, the more your profile is gorgeous, the more hackers will hack it...
Just think of this, you have an original design and everybody wants to steal it from you.

They do appreciate our artistic and creative minds, but yea, it sucks, they think of security, get paranoid with it, and ALMOST, delete everything fs may have.

once again... I SUPPORT HCG FOR CREATING AN IDEA OF PETITION TO FRIENDSTER. XD

sorry for double posting, i just wanna reply with this message, don't give me a warning form. T.T
Back to top Go down
damnedisanjo
damnedisanjo
Male

> : J'AIME MON BEBE. :D
Mood : Dark
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 England-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-02
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/grievingvox

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:55 pm

WAHA.
i love friendster.
i love to be creative and be unique.
i love working hard.
so let people do what they want on their profiles.
let such apps like HCG to be LEGAL.
STOP disallowing this sign of creativity.
yeah.
demon
Back to top Go down
ynnahco
ynnahco
HCG Addict
Female

> : ang cute ni *toot!*
Mood : Giggly
Reg-Date : 2009-02-16
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/katrinaco24

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 pm

tss..
friendster sucks!
if they only created friendster for ads..
they should rather name it adster.. lmao
the only thing that i love friendster is bcos of HCG..
without HCG friendster will be soo boring..ayt? ayt.
so i hope friendster team will stop filtering the apps..
Back to top Go down
piapink
piapink
Female

> : HCG rocks :D
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2008-10-26
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/piarawr

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 pm

urrrgghh !
i love friendster but if they're keepin on deleting
the apps. i will leave and delete my accnt .
i hope they will allow the HCG app
because its freakin'ly awesome :)
Back to top Go down
rikka :)
rikka :)
HCG Elite
Female

> : complicated .
Mood : Gloomy
Reg-Date : 2009-02-01
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/rikkahaha

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 pm

I really really hate friendster because they keep on filtering the apps ! Im so tired of gathering, compiling and generating HCG codes. My suggestion will be.. they should NOT delete APPS !
Back to top Go down
liz713
liz713
HCG Freak
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-10-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/musiclubber

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:32 pm

in my own, friendster is good and i love it but...
-they always filter codes
-they always delete the apps.

i do suggest that :
-they must stop filtering codes
-stop the deletion of the apps.

sorry but this is my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com