:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
fixme_22
fixme_22
HCG Member
Female

> : jaz a beginner,, so any1 is allowed to teach or give me feedbax to improve myself ir....
Mood : Crazy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-05-12
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 pm

hope admin can fix it as soon as possible...
i believe on ur ability,,, it wil rili takes time to make it more better than facebook and multiply...

but i wish not to filter it oweiz.... coz ppol rili get tired fixing their layout..
and here we are again waiting for the updated application..

hope the answer of the locked code wont change

lolz

coz i am not that soooo updated to hcg coz em bc in mah work...

------------------>>>>

godbless The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 163947
Back to top Go down
janc
janc
HCG Member
Female

> : Graphic Artist
Mood : Accomplished
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-20
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/ricoblancofan

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm

i wish friendster would allow the hcg codes be pasted DIRECTLY to their media box. so it will be hassle free.... and one thing more, id rather suggest www.plurk.com <-- much better
Back to top Go down
·Nadine·
HCG Wizard
Female

Mood : Blah
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-04-26
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Going against the users' need for personalization brought Friendster down.

Last edited by ·Nadine· on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teksmoko
teksmoko
Contributor
Female

Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-02-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/paypetz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:59 pm

tsk tsk face book na nga lang acoh
Back to top Go down
Angelite
Angelite
Female

> : lmao
Mood : Annoyed
Reg-Date : 2008-12-07
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 pm

To make it shorter w/o a lot of words to say here .
^^WHAT those members felt is the same as mine also .
Those applications represents creativeness . And that's what made friendster the no.1 and most user-friendly networking site,Because users freely express those creative-thinking minds . If they'll continue vanishing those , people get TIRED also updating from time-to-time.
it's not easy seeing yer WORKS deleted in just a single moment,and those REASONS may convince them to switch to other site . A site which dont bother to minimize those creative minds . :))
Back to top Go down
LOVE & DEATH
LOVE & DEATH
HCG Geek
Female

> : Save the world people :D
Mood : Gloomy
Reg-Date : 2009-01-22
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/laydzxrawr

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 pm

No, Dahil ang dami kong kinakainisan sa FS e, Ang dami nilang arte, but i understand them, kaya ang rami nilang arte, para din naman sa mga users yon, pero minsan, yong mga ibang ginagawa sa atin, nakakasama e, syempre, like yong apps, at yong codes na nilalagay natin sa apps, nawawala, gagawa ka na naman bago, mamaya maya, gawa ulit ung apps, masisira , ganun na lagi ang ginagawa natin e kapag binabanned ang HCg sa FS, kaya im not satisfied with FS.

My hundred friends, hehehe, syempre if i leave FS, mababawasan ako ng friends, ex. lilipat ako sa facebook, hindi naman lahat ng friends ko may account sa facebook e. kaya hindi ko pa din maiiwan ang FS, sa FS din ako nag kakaroon ng communication sa mga friends ko in other places :) kaya no choice :)

because paulit ulit lang ang ginagawa natin e, post comments, upload, send mes, walang new things, kung walang HCG iiwan ko na ang FS e. pero may HCG na nag papaganda at nag aalis ng pag ka boring sa FS :)

Banning our apps :(( and updating.

i agree in other posters here :) by allowing us to hide their ads :) kaka boshet na e, minsan nagugulat ako, may lumalabas nalang bigla, naiinterupt ako.ads lang pala un.
i have another answer:
i guess by removing viruses in friendster, because, may mga nag sspam, e, virus pala un, kaya yong ibang FS, nag hahack, at yong iba naman nasisira ung FS. and sana more security and i hope that FS and HCG become Patners in future :) i hope so :)

Yes, But i have no plan to cancel my account :) pero if it stay like this parin in future, minsan ko nalang ioopen ang Fs,So baka magiging active nalang ako sa ibang social networks, Like facebook, multiply, and plurk .
Back to top Go down
reiannma
reiannma
HCG Addict
Female

> : you BOTH get a life!xD...
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-11-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/rei32293

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:12 pm

My profile has been dependent to the codes, tweaks and more from HCG. Since I don't have much time for editing or updating every now and then, the tweaks seem to make the profile more unique and exciting. But now that the apps are having troubles I'm back to zero.

I don't know much about the web, the securities and all those stuffs... (if dumbness is what you call that I'm so sorry. I'm just sharing an opinion The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 163720 )I don't really have much idea how friendster maintain all these things, but I guess maybe (just maybe) there might be another way wherein Friendster can earn. Just like what Daryll said--a paid account is ok:D just like in multiply, users have a choice either a free and regular account or a paid and premium account. Or maybe another way (again) wherein Friendster can maintain the security without deleting these apps and disabling codes every now and then.. I don't know, but I just hope Friendster could find a way to keep the site exciting and interesting WITH adequate security of course...

Besides, I'm just a student. I'm not a computer expert. so it really takes some time and effort just to make, edit, or fix the codes. Trying to familiarize them already takes time and effort, especially when I wast just beginning. (although it's worth it.) Then you'll have your work deleted just like that? I just wish Friendster won't sacrifice such things that make us, the users show our own personalities and uniqueness through the things we do with our profiles using the tweaks and tricks
Back to top Go down
reginajulianne
reginajulianne
HCG Member
Female

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-04-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/reginalintag13

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Friendster, sometimes suck.
But, i'lll just wait for it to
be fixed!
Back to top Go down
gimmesumhugz22
gimmesumhugz22
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-11-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/gimmesumhugz22

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 pm

They should not delete the apps! Pati nga mga photos e, ndi umaappear. Ano ba yan!! x_x
Back to top Go down
yunjung0518
yunjung0518
HCG Member
Male

> : be angel yet be demonic..
Mood : Accomplished
Reg-Date : 2008-11-28
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/8248651

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 pm

we love expressing our creativeness in doing layouts.
with the help of hcg we could express it well..
we could see the results that we wanted to see and what we want
others to know about what skills we have.

i have been very patient in updating my page
as fs filters those apps.
THEY SHOULD NOT FILTER THE APPLICATIONS..

if they are going to filter the applications
they should asked the users using the apps..
they should send us NOTIFICATIONS

hmmm.. i think myspace is omitted? hm.. well anyways.
nvm myspace.. however, let me share that ms is site
that always sends notification from the webmaster to the users.
they inform every maintenance they are having
UNLIKE FRIENDSTER they don't even gave us a SINGLE NOTICE
of what is really going on the site..
SHOCK is the response everytime they filter things!
they should always NOTIFY the users.
tsk tsk..

FRIENDSTER DELETES:
comments. [i have lots of friends experienced that some of their comments were deleted, and i myself is a victim of it! i want to know the reason why they do such thing!!! waaaaah.. ]
APPLICATIONS! [YOU SHOULD NOT DELETE THIS!]

I SUPPORT THIS RANT OF THE ADMIN OF HCG! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 933962 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 933962
hoping The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 885472 friendster will hear these things
and hope they will be awakened!..
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 94130 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 94130 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 94130 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 94130
Back to top Go down
shaike
shaike
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-04-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/leftuntold

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Friendster. This site is really boring without development sites like HCG. Hide codes galore is just trying to give a thrill on using this site. I am staying with that damn site because many of my friends use it. Furthermore,why do they delete apps which make them more creative. the creativity of their users are maximized with the great help of HCG.

The repeated deletion of apps annoyed me so much. Friendster Company should not waste their time with this rather, improvement and acceptance of development sites like HCG should be administered. Anyway, why not give that favor if creative users are craving for thAT.

A site without the help of other sites is dead.
Back to top Go down
jasmin_shai03
jasmin_shai03
HCG Member
Female

nice. :D
hcg rOcksz szo.szo fan.! i lab it>!!!!!!!!!!
iM HCG FAN.!
Reg-Date : 2009-04-09
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=60757303

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 pm

actually when using friendster "PABONGAHAN YAN " dba.?
and im also tired of fixing and fixing it . duhh..
it is sO hard, i hOpe friendster will understand us ..
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 808963 dance
Back to top Go down
me_jhoy13
HCG Member
Reg-Date : 2009-04-17
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/alilovesme

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 pm

....haiz...i'm not satisfied with the friendster thingy...

dey deleting d apps.....

....i'm tired repairing mah profee...

...HCG rocks our world...

so please don't delete the apps...
chainsaw
Back to top Go down
xXniXietotzXx
xXniXietotzXx
HCG Addict
Female

> : angel of death take my body
Reg-Date : 2008-09-19
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ownedbyaj09

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:29 pm

FRIENDSTER is LAME! LAME! LAME!
they should'nt delete the applications!

FRIENDSTER really SUCKS nowadays!
why do they keep deleting applications?

i'd rather be on FACEBOOK.

all i wanna say is I'm NOT SATISFIED WITH FRIENDSTER!
Back to top Go down
damiendoll
damiendoll
HCG Member
Female

> : EmoLoveCore
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2009-01-16
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/damiendoll

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:34 pm

friendster is really a great site for us to communicate with others...specially with our relatives at other countires....so let me have loads of suggestions to "FRIENDSTER TEAM" by answering kuya daryll's questions (kuya daw mas matanda ako hahaha The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 801166) ...

---yes! but not that satisfied when im using multiply specially FACEBOOK!!!

---hhhmmm..friendster is a really "astig" site for us(users) to customize our profile....it help us to enhance our html knowledge which we can apply using the great "HCG"...

---The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 163720 im satisfied but FACEBOOK AND MULTIPLY IS BETTER!!!

---FRIENDSTER SUCKS WHEN THEY DELETE APP!!!!
---specially those adds....ggggrrr!!!!

---try not delete HCG's app ok...and remove those adds...

---i will leave it in a heart beat...i'll ask my friends and relatives to switch to facebook (atleast dun you can see friends kung nka online oh hndi...)

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 544662
Back to top Go down
dhianecute
dhianecute
HCG Member
Female

> : i love myself! :)
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-05-26
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/dhianecute19

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:35 pm

<center> The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 772320 how sad aman..
but gnyan tlga..
i understand y is application
always deleted..
that's why i've always save
my backup files ;]..
but i hope nxt tym
the applications that
we've installed
is longer than
a weeks..
sna marepair na.. AJAH!!
</font>
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 pm

weee. wala tayong magagawa bout sa applications..
Back to top Go down
00nate00
00nate00
HCG Member
Male

Reg-Date : 2008-11-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/nate28

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 pm

gusto ko friendster.kaya lang mas gusto ko hcg.hcg lang naman dahilan kung bakit gumaganda ang site ng friendster eh.! =P this is sparta!!
Back to top Go down
sarsinezs
sarsinezs
HCG Freak
Female

> : COOKiE POREBER <3
Reg-Date : 2008-12-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/sarsinezz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 pm

to sir daryll, VERY WELL SAiD :)) hehe..
i definitely agree to all he said..

well, as for me?
i'm not really satisfied with how friendster 'TRANSFORMED'..
i will be much appreciated and like it again, if they return it the way as it was before -- NO COPYiNG OF FEATURES FROM OTHER SiTES and so much SENSiTiViTY on deleting apps!
what turned me ON to it BEFORE, is its SiMPLiCiTY! simplicity in such a way i enjoy :D

what keeps me staying in it, is only because of the THiNG that majority of my friends, present and OLD ones, as well as my relatives; ALL have this and it's our ONLY means of communication..

i actually WANTED to CANCEL my account but due to that reason i said, i ddn't do it.. just for THAT ONLY!

FRiENDSTER REALLY DO SUCK!!
it's a COPYCAT. yes!
it's been causing us disturbances for so long -- fixing our profiles everytime they delete the app..

FRiENDSTER is being so BORiNG and BORiNG each day!
fs just don't know how hcg is helping them so greatly! through hcg, people are able to customize their pages the way they want..
their layouts really suck! do they think, people will be engaged to their site if that feature alone is unsatisfying enough!?

alright.. this is being too long..
ok, i wanna suggest them not to stay in that way or else, lotsa people will register to other sites, thus leaving them inactive subscribers.. or worse, LESS.. as in, people have deleted their accounts!

but for me, it's been TOO LATE!
i don't have any interest to FS anymore..
my account is for friend requests and comment approval purposes ONLY..
though i STiLL want my fs presentable so im using hcg codes :D
(so sad, apps aren't working bcoz of FS!!)

all my concerns why im saying this all, are for EVERYBODY out there :))

Last edited by sarsinezs on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jumbo61
jumbo61
Reg-Date : 2009-04-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/nitsuj1216

PostSubject: help oh help.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 pm

why friendster why!
this is just part of our creativity.
can't the FS team accept the creativity of people in asia?
why are they deleting our apps!
friendster team i know it's for our own good but think again.
you might lose some a big chunk of users in your site.
i wish the fs team would be more considerate and think before they filter an application which is really "sacred" and especial to "US" users.
i hope the fs team can read this and I'll gumble my own account for this.
BANNED ME IN THE FS or ALLOW HCG APPLICATION to be in your cite!

cheer 2 cheer 2 cheer 2 demon cheer 2 cheer 2 cheer 2
Back to top Go down
INKOTSLOT
INKOTSLOT
Female

> : ii heart you so much. :*))
Mood : Bouncy
Reg-Date : 2009-01-24
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/44789206

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:46 pm

i soo L.O.V.E friendster..
but..
friendster makes me
tired && sick.
im soo tired
of fixing && updating it.
oLweisz nLan na
fifiLter ung codes.
GREAT..
coz mei HCG para
i save ung proffy sa fs
na soo simpLe && waLang
kadating dating..

pero yon nga..
d bad news is..
Lgi nLan na dedeLete
ung app.
pauLit uLit nLan.
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 94130

haii..

i juz want dis probLem to be soLved.

STOP FiLTERiNG CODES
&& STOP D DELETiON OF APPS.

okei??

ii HEART HCG. :*))

im NOOB.
ROFL. :P
Back to top Go down
louise.pambid
louise.pambid
Male

> : [``bleh``]]
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-02-23
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/45597120

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm tired, beacuse the friendster is filtering all the apps.! unfair.!
Back to top Go down
shaike
shaike
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-04-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/leftuntold

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Friendster. This site is really boring without development sites like HCG. Hide codes galore is just trying to give a thrill on using this site. I am staying with that damn site because many of my friends use it. Furthermore,why do they delete apps which make them more creative. the creativity of their users are maximized with the great help of HCG.

The repeated deletion of apps annoyed me so much. Friendster Company should not waste their time with this rather, improvement and acceptance of development sites like HCG should be administered. Anyway, why not give that favor if creative users are craving for thAT.

Multiply is better already.
Back to top Go down
manika002
manika002
HCG Member
Female

> : • not-so-active •
Reg-Date : 2009-02-16
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/maldita14

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

-at first im really satisfied with friendster but,
since they filter and deleted the apps
it really really sucks and im not satisfied
with friendster!.

-my precious highschool friends =)

-1000% not satisfied with friendster,
because the friendster team always deleted the apps of hcg.
it really really sucks!.

-i really dont like the deleting of apps,ads,deleting the comments and friends

-they must allow the apps of hcg.and must not delete the apps

-yeap.if they stays the same,1000% ill transfer to facebook

----------

basta,all i can say is i hope the friendster team will accept our suggestions so that we will have a permanent hcg app.i admit its so really tiring to fixed and update your profile every time they filter/delete the apps.

lets just pray that the petition will be accepted The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 136842
Back to top Go down
Pards!
Pards!
HCG Member
Male

> : may ganon? >:)
Reg-Date : 2008-11-09
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 pm

As a member of this Forum & as A friendster user,

I seriously don't understand why Friendster is so pissed about having HCG APPS, CODES, etc? I've been using Friendster since last 2 years and as time goes it gets more suck! ~ sorry for the term but 100% True.

I do agree with Sir Daryll have said about switching to another social site thingy. Can't Friendster owners don't see how far they've come? But look at other social sites now, they can already beat up Friendster by the no. of members.

I'm thinking that it would be a greater idea if HCG & Friendster be partners instead of what's happening right now. I just really don't get the fact why Friendster's kept on banning and banning HCG. It's insane!

My final words is ...
WITHOUT THIS FORUM (HCG), FRIENDSTER'S A COMPLETE LAME!

FRIENDSTER + HCG = Improvement!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com