:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
vivianloveit
vivianloveit
Female

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Happy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-07-08
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/photos/56747667/1/864802525

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm

hmp...friendster make me crazy...sucks!!!!i can't smile when its filtered.... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 774365
Back to top Go down
MRnytmare
MRnytmare
HCG Freak
Male

> : hahaha try to catch me :))
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Australia
Reg-Date : 2009-04-02
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/magilas18

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 pm

oh my goodness na naman :)
Back to top Go down
mara.pinion
mara.pinion
HCG Member
Female

> : 'em yerr paparazzi.ü
Mood : Bored
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/deathmarch67

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Friendster sucks! They really do. They are very proud of having tons of users but WHERE are they now? People are much loving the facebook rather than Friendster because of the customization. Users just want to beautify their profile, they can put amounts for the storage. Stupid. Howdy hell can they do this to us? Friendster is a social networking site, and that admin who always filter friendster sucks! Irritates and gets into my nerves.
Back to top Go down
nicecrampcream
nicecrampcream
HCG Addict
Female

> : <..>i luRv HCG..:]
Mood : Excited
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jing/271922003853

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:53 pm

haipp..

friendster is

somewhat a loser..

Back to top Go down
yeye05
yeye05
Female

> : masaket :((
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-05-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/betchayme

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 pm

hmm.. ang aken lng po
SOBRANG NAKAKAPAGOD MAG AYOS NG FS!!
kung ganyan lng lge magpePet society nlng ako :))

earlier, i just edited my FS acount
gumagamet ako ng HCG app
pagktpos ko mag edit.. aba inde n nkahide!! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 885472

this really pisses me off The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 94130
alam nman nten na need ng security
pro safe app nman to dba??

pro iung idea po na magbabayad pra lng mging maayos ang FS nten
auko e. inde nman to online game pra bayaran
at kung magbabayad ka pra titigan lng kung gno kgnda FS mo
wag nlng po.. ads are okay pro nkakasagabal nga nman

PERO AYOKO NAMAN MAGBAYAD!! baliw ka?

am i right? would you pay for something this worthless
e kung ginagamet nlng pera sa pagkaen e
nbusog kpa! victory

this is what i've got to say
sana wla nman masyadung VIOLENT REACTIONS

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Bannr11
:)) :))
Back to top Go down
jasper_hale
jasper_hale
Male

> : 3 words I knew and absolutely love..

HIDE
CODES
GALORE!
Reg-Date : 2009-03-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/topheecullen

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:09 pm

[b]friendster should never delete the application of HCG..
through HCG Application,
nagiging creative yung mga friendster users tulad ko..
sana magtulangan na lang..
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 47229
Back to top Go down
ainadpilar
ainadpilar
HCG Member
Female

> : I love HCG! tnx 4 everything!
Mood : Cranky
Reg-Date : 2009-04-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/avdelpilar17

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:13 pm

har!
i understand^^ we all do!
lets just support HCG and reserve the complaints xD
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Rawr
Back to top Go down
cediejames
cediejames
Reg-Date : 2009-01-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=39690049&sc=3400

PostSubject: reply The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:25 pm

I agree, Well we all know that friendster has both the power and rights to do such thing as, to delete applications about HCG and other apps.

so well, i can say that " I want friendster to atleast CONSIDER the app of our dear moderator Mr. Daryll to be legalized or something,"

P.S= Mr. Daaryl can i pelase suggest that , if ever we've find another way to make our app work pelase, dont change the pass atleast change it per month please. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 192262
Back to top Go down
eL =]
eL =]
HCG Member
Female

> : i'm soo tired of you!
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-11-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/35745930

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm

right now i'm really not satisfied to the FRiENDSTER TEAM!
but if they won't delete the apps from HCG,well FRIENDSTER will be GREAT again like before.
i think FRiENDSTER TEAM should delete all the POSERS in FRiENDSTER and also the copycats.The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 192262

FRiENDSTER is getting BORiNG!
i much prefer to use PLURK.MULTiPLY and facebook than FRiENDSTER
if the friendster team will continue what are they doing right now.
their so unfair!
deleting the apps of HcG?
what's their problem about HCG?

HCG is SO GREAT!

i hope our admins and moderators will find a SOLUTiON to the apps problem.:)

GO!GO!GO! HCG TEAM!
GAMBARE!AJA!!!

MORE POWERS HCG.

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 47229

Last edited by eLaine on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mariyela_h
mariyela_h
HCG Addict
Female

> : 'em SUPERHUMAN
Mood : Crushed
Reg-Date : 2009-03-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mariyela

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Are you satisfied with friendster?
-- i'm not quite satisfied with friendster anymore for it always filters the app that HCG uses.

What's the things that keeps you with it?
-- the thing that i keep on using friendster is that it keeps me connected to my friends. but now, most of my friends are now cancelling their accounts and they are transferring to multiply and facebook.

Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
-- i'm not satisfied, especially on the part that you have to customize it. if you would compare it to multiply, multiply will be the 1st for me and friendster will be 2nd. for in multiply, you can hide the other boxes like the blogs, guestbook, friends, etc.

What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
-- i really don't like the ads cause for me, it is like the "center of distraction" on my profile.

What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
-- i think the friendster team should remove the ads and have "premium" accounts (just like what sir daryll said).

Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?
-- yes, i will. i'd rather switch to multiply, plurk and facebook if it stays like this.

-----------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Bench!
Bench!
HCG Member
Male

> : HCG rocks!!
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2009-06-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/benchieurl

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 pm

not again

friendster realy sucks
Back to top Go down
kyamiru
kyamiru
HCG Member
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-11-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/39296961

PostSubject: my suggestion The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

jeez ! ive almost spending my time to make my freindster look perfect ! but it seems that they delete the codes ! ihate it ! if they dont stop filtering the codes maybe i rather be on facebook or other useful site ! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 163720
Back to top Go down
bubblyjhay08
bubblyjhay08
HCG Member
Male

> : i felt that i'm totally iNLOVE
Mood : Crushed
Reg-Date : 2009-03-31
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/jericklalab

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:10 pm

don't delete HCG's apps. so MEAN. :))
Back to top Go down
anilou.budang™
anilou.budang™
HCG Maniac
Female

Mood : Blank
Reg-Date : 2009-05-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/aniloushopz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm

kea pla. xD
well.. eto lng masasabe ko...
masaya tlaga ko nung nagcmula akong mag-friendster
at first.. aaminin ko. kahit ndi ako bobo.. naging ignorante tlaga ko nung cnimulan kong magfriendster . xD
ngeun.. i can consider myself as a friendster addict lmao
pero.. nahalata qo dis past few days nua mas addict nua ko sa HCG The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 801166
kea aun.. tinetaken for granted ko nua lng ang friendster The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 47229
but still.. i really appreciate friendster.. dme kong naging friends dhil dun. xD
pero.. mas lab ko ang HCG. egypt dance
Back to top Go down
cheenee
cheenee
HCG Addict
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-06-23
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/cheeneecaguioa

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Fs is nOt suck!it just that they don't understand how HCG helps the other friendster user to make their profile more presentable..

i know its hard hOw to update and make app just like what Hcg do..
kami nga lang na nakikinabang ng code nahihirapang and nagsasawa din na magcOpy paste and mag edit ng code dahil laging finifilterd ng Fs team ang HCG app...

sa totoo lang mas lalo akong naganahang gumamit ng Fs dahil sa mga nakaka amazed na twix na galing sa HCG ..

pakiusap Fs team wag nyo na po tangalin yun app ng Hcg kasi nakakatulOng talaga sila..

thats all thanks!

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 11rqa77

Last edited by 110788_november on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
24_eftuh
24_eftuh
HCG Member
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-05-17
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/e240000

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 pm

friendster!!!wag n kaxeng mang filter pls naman oh!!
nhhrapn dn kme!!

haixt!!
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm

lol. sir daryll but my profile is working . Im using your application. click my profile in my signature.
Back to top Go down
cheenee
cheenee
HCG Addict
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-06-23
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/cheeneecaguioa

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 pm

oh yah its working..
nung nag install akO ang ibang app gumana sya ulet..
bakit kaya ganon??

sorry ha nagtagalog ako!

my problem now is that i cant save any code in my about me section..

error and try again later appear!

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 11rqa77

Last edited by 110788_november on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ms. Khris™
Ms. Khris™
HCG Addict
Female

> : SINGLE na :))
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-11-06
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/khrispsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 pm

@amiL: avoid double posting The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 47229

anyways, about friendster's deletio of all HCG apps. for me, they should provide good service to all friendster users. they should allow us to hide whatever we don't want to see in our profiles. their ads sucks ! they shouldn't be cruel to us. we've been so nice to them. we and also HCG made them populay to the public because users can edit their profiles to what they wanted to. they should provide to what users want to. the APPS only. kahit di na nila ibalik yung media box nila !! hahais ! hope they wouldn't be so KJ. kea nga FRIENDSTER eh. duh? well, i'm starting to like facebook na so yeah, if they will continue filtering the codes, i'm gonna leave my friendster account.
Back to top Go down
rodz11
rodz11
Reg-Date : 2009-05-15
Contribution :

http://http:/www.profiles.friendster.com/ilubyuhalways

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 pm

read this as soon as posible,read until you reach the end!!
as I continually visiting my fs!! i get bored when i click the link 'PROFILE' 'c0z fs is rily fun of deleting such as apps. that do help me and others to cuztomize prufiis.
and above all of the mistakes that fs is d0ing [a shemelern!!] i can't or don't stop using it!!, i ask my self 'so why would i stop using this??' and again said to my self 'THiS iS MY LiFE!!' [off topic!!] put that all asyd!! fs is rily g00d!! VERY G00d!! and it is rily easy t0 use!!, and its FREE!! [as sir darryll have said!!]
THE SHEMELERN OF FS THAT i RiLY HATE!!
--->ADS! [b0o0o0o0o!!!]
yepz!! ads support friendster, as they were supporting all of us in our fs accts.!! they support fs financially!! but like ive heard 'EVERYTHING T00 MUCH iS BAD!!' why d0 they have t0 overload the friendster w/ ads?? why d0 they make it FRiENDSTER why n0t ADSTER?? one of the thing they continually post ads that said 'MAke add here!!'..
--->FiLTERiNG 0F APPS,FRiENDSTER LAYiEZ!!
they are badly filtering apps that do help me arrange my prufii [lyk i said on the top!!] thay say 'F0R MUCH SECURiTY' [b00ooo00oo AGAiN!!] okay let's try t0 agree w/ the SECURiTY THiNGY!! yez!! they secures us m0re!! but on the other side.. spammers,hackers and censored picz NAGKALAT!! i am much BUGN0T w/ the cens0red picz!! err!! another is.. if they will secure us?? why d0 they have t0 dilit the apps?? iF i WiLL ASK ALL OF Y0U[reading this!!]!! iS HCG APP. iS RiLY HARMFUL?? if s0 why?? dbah hndi nmn??
--->ViRUSES!!
i have enc0unter this!! a FRIEND OF mine cuumnted me an unliked picz!! b4 deleting it!! i asked him?? why is he cuumnting lyk dat?? he rexp0nx immediately..he said 'KINUMENT LANG SKiN UN, AND WHEN i DELETE it, it automaticly sends in all my friends!!' s0 what wud u call that?? ViRUS!!..heheh!!

this is all f0r n0w!!
ill sign out nah!! just visit me hir!!

RHUDZ^^RHUDZ^^
Back to top Go down
lengtoot
lengtoot
HCG Freak
Female

> : lurb it :))
Reg-Date : 2009-04-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/26136079

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 pm

ahm. friendster isz nyc pro pg lgeng nccra ung app it s*cks!
aun , but xympre patience isz a virtue haha The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 801166
Back to top Go down
muzikaXD
muzikaXD
HCG Member
Female

> : fuck you!
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2008-12-31
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/muzika123

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 pm

what's the use of filtering the codes? they'll just loose users..
Back to top Go down
ashlynkim18
ashlynkim18
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-07-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/sweetyashlyn16

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 pm

i think they are unfair..
why'd do they have to delete others app??
and what they want is their custom app..
how about that?
they didnt consider other opinion..
so selfish..
but guys..
can we pleased them?
if it is possible..
then great..
hope they agree..
i have a lot of accounts in other sites..
haha!
and also in friendster..
i love blogging..
i love netsurfing ..
i love everything to discover thru internet ..
Back to top Go down
dree6cube
dree6cube
HCG Addict
Male

Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 Spain-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-28
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/dreiheartsyoubeybeh

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 pm

[center]
FRiENDSTER'S SECURiTY = BiTCH!

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 885472 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 885472
Back to top Go down
jhaine
jhaine
HCG Member
Female

> : PHiLiP DELA REiZA
ASAWA CKU

Reg-Date : 2008-11-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/rheyjhie

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 pm

sa totoo ln , adik aco sa pag gwa ng bg ng iba and aco dn gumagwa ng kalandian sa page nla . NG WLNG BYD ! . ang nakakainis na part , lageng my bgo sa fs . nakakainis lalo na pag bgla nlng mwwla ung mga nlalagay . katulad nung dte , mhba ung media box ccu .. dhl inartehan pa nla lao ung fs , NWLA UN ! .. pnag hrpan cu un na hlos araw araw ccu chinecheck kung my errors taz bglang ganun ??? .. d b nla naiicp na un nlng ung kasayahan ng mga tao sa pinas ??? .. bata , matanda , hayup , pati patay na my friendster .. kea dpt d nla binabasta bsta .. naiintndhn ntn na klngan ng security sa friendster .. kc tau dn ang mag bebenefit . kxo kung wlng kwentang apps ang illgy nla imbes na ilgy nla ung useful apps , edi ua ndng kwenta ang fs ?? .. MNSAN ARAL ARAL NG MAiNTNDHN !! .. d ln kau anak ng dyos ! .. amff !.. ANG HCG LNG ANG PAG ASA SA PAG UNLAD NG PROFiLE !!!!! .. SAKA REQUESZT ,, sana nmn unlimited na ung mga photos na pdeng iupload .. napplitan tuloi accu gumawa ng bgong account pra ln mkpg upload pa .. amff tlgaaaaa . BUTi PA FACEBOOK MY KONSiDERASYON !!!!!! ..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 12 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com