:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
kenmonde
kenmonde
> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-05-01
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 am

me too..i hate friendster sooo much!every day nlng nadedelete apps.now..parang mas active na ako sa myspace at facebook.friendster sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
xxrizuxx
xxrizuxx
Male

Reg-Date : 2008-09-08
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/59279831

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am

tinanggal na nga nila ang profile customization tapos nilagyan pa nila ng madami ads
tapos may pop up pa nkasulat travian isang laro ngek mgaads na nga lan ang corny pa
ou nga kailangan nila ng ads pra mabuhay ang company nila peo mkukuha ba nila un sa
ads lhat hndi nmn dba dpat gwin nila hatiin nila eh kung gawin nila tulad sa multiply
na ngoffer ng premium account na may bayad edi mas may income cla dba dba

pra skin kailangan nila gwin pra hndi mgalit ang mga tao sa friendster

1. ibalik ang profile customization
2. bawasan un ads at mgoffer nlan ng premium acoount
3. magconsult ang developer sa mga friendster user na ngupdate
kung ggwin nila un mas maganda cguro ang security nila hndi na
nila kailangan idelete ang profile customization nd kung paliwanag
nila marami masyado account sus edi delete nila ang inactive
pra skin kalahati ng mga account
ay inactive..

kaso kelan pa nila ggawin un paglumipat na lahat ng tao sa facebook?
Back to top Go down
iNiAN
iNiAN
HCG Freak
Male

> : HC⅁ ЯuLez!
Mood : Grateful
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-24
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/niian02

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am

yaya your such a losFS
Back to top Go down
kuwingmeowmeow
kuwingmeowmeow
HCG Freak
Female

Mood : Gloomy
Reg-Date : 2008-09-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/skalcmsulceron

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 am

i really hate friendster team for what they are doing The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 94130 .
they keep on the same things over and over again.

sana makita amn nila ag mga hardworks ng users
&& esp ng hcg.
ag hirap kaya gumawa ng mga codes.

ilove using fs `cause most of my
friends and others associates are using it.
kaya lahn,
filter amn ito ng filter.

L-O-V-E can be fade, can fade away ..
&& can be forgotten, but can never be replaced The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 479660 .
Back to top Go down
lhordal
lhordal
Reg-Date : 2009-05-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/42722741

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:12 am

[b]They should not filter the apps . . . . . . It is the only way that we users can improve our profile . . . . . . . Friendster is a damn social network and " SOCIAL NETWORK " means selling your profile so that you will be added on their friends list..

how can we make a lot of friends if we could not make our profile bloom!!!!! it is undeniable that a lot of FS users add their friends by looking on the appearance of the profile....... hope friendster team could understand this.......

New Meaning of FRIENDSTER - it is an ANTI-SOCIAL NETWORK..... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 94130
Back to top Go down
xXsaiXx
xXsaiXx
HCG Member
Female

> : Saranghamnida Kim Hyun Joong :
Mood : Bored
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-11
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/simonee007

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:41 am

pls dont block the apps of this site, it even makes friendster look better.
Back to top Go down
nicecrampcream
nicecrampcream
HCG Addict
Female

> : <..>i luRv HCG..:]
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jing/271922003853

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 am

i hate friendster

they are ingratitude.

im tired fixing

my profile

...huhu

Back to top Go down
pathetic_insane
pathetic_insane
HCG Member
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-04-28
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/youremyinsanity

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:56 am

haTe fs..theY olweiZ filtering dii appz..
tired oF fixing moi profy buT dei olweiZ deleting dii apps
Back to top Go down
iwillkill
iwillkill
Male

> : LOL :))
Mood : Crazy
Reg-Date : 2008-10-30
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/58025489

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:03 pm

GWA NMAN KAU NG CODE PRA SA MULTIPLY ..
Back to top Go down
nicecrampcream
nicecrampcream
HCG Addict
Female

> : <..>i luRv HCG..:]
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jing/271922003853

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:05 pm

uu.. nga

no.. tapos

sa facebook din.

pra bongga..
Back to top Go down
Kryzza Mel™
Kryzza Mel™
HCG Master
Female

> : Lmao xD
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-12-22
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/kryzzamel

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Let me go with the flow. Almost ALL of us now hate and are not satisfied with what friendster is doing. they keep on filtering apps or even deleting them. Tsk.tsk.
Back to top Go down
asderandrew
HCG Wizard
Male

> : Be with the DarK siDe
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2008-10-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/34538470

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 pm

-not anymore since i find facebook, facebook has lots of nice apps and better games that friendster doesn't have, almost all apps created by friendster are dull, boring or we say crap.

-thanks to hcg that im still using friendster because of profile customization, only profile customization is nice at friendster as sir daryll said and all other things are not so nice unlike the facebook, even though it has no profile customization all things are so nice, clean, no eyesores and all things there are arranged.

-same as what sir daryll said. i dont like the ads, they're so one kind of an eyesores and really really not nice to see and one more thing is that they are copying facebook for the apps and other things.

-i want friendster to be unique like facebook but i dont want friendster to copy facebook so friendster have to change, arrange, remove the ads and last thing is "they have to really improve profile customization" because that's the only nice thing on friendster that some people are still using it.

-definitely yes! but i dont leave hcg of course hehehe, i really love this forum tnx to all member, staff, admin and creator of hcg.

oh by the way if can add me on facebook pls add me hehehe.
Back to top Go down
kisiana34
kisiana34
Female

> : ouch. :((
Reg-Date : 2009-04-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kisiana34

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:23 pm

[b][i]nakakainis tlga ang friendster,buti na lng d natatanggal ung app co.
pero d co ma edit! errr. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 94130
Back to top Go down
rodatwosix
rodatwosix
HCG Member
Female

> : Facebook:
rodaiza_1026@yahoo.
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2009-05-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/rodatwosix

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:43 pm

So here's my opinion. :]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I admit. I really enjoy using friendster. Especially it's features when it comes to profile customization. OMG! friendster is the best.

Because of that, I always get many appreciations from my viewers/friends. I love using it because I love to edit profiles. But, I really get worried about the FS account suspensions, which is really a bad thing. You know, lahat masasayang! All of my time and efforts doing that! Oh no!

I am hoping for friendster administration's consideration about this thing. We all know that friendster is popular for 'astig' profiles (with the help of HCG, syempre) but if they continue filtering codes/apps over and over again? What would happen to their active users? TSK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-not really because of their filtering of codes The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 772320

-of course!, the way of customizing it. Really thanks to HCG and its members. Even though there are many problems about friendster, they still do have solutions for each. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 192262

-ayun. It's suspensions and filtering of apps. x(

-First, stop filtering the apps/codes just for their own security. Second, make other interesting and new things for better usage. And lastly, be unique! that's a great thing that would be loved by users !! wee. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 163720

-not at all. I can still use it for communication purposes. Many of my friends are using it that's why i prefer to use it. But, i think I'll be much active with multiply. Haha. angel

Whatever happens, I'll still stick on HCG! And that's forever.
I wish that my opinion would be appreciated and considered by you, Friendster admin. :]

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
God bless!
Back to top Go down
[MANikA]
[MANikA]
HCG Member
Female

> : i LOVE HCG XD
Mood : Flirty
Reg-Date : 2009-05-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/labquximheann

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 pm

hai nquh .
kc bat kelangan pa ibhin
ng ibhin lgi ang lock code ih :D
tpos offline pah haist :D XD The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 94130
Back to top Go down
paolagrace1234
paolagrace1234
HCG Member
Female

> : I love HCG soo much!
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2009-06-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/lovemehatemepaola

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:16 pm

friendster is:
BORING
without:
HCG!!!!!
why?:
BECAUSE HCG MAKES FRIENDSTER AWESOME!!!!!! AND NOT LAME
so please,STOP deleting the application
if you keep on deleting the hcg application other users of friendster might switch to multiply or facebook
you dont want that. right?
slap
Back to top Go down
sanchie.kinse
sanchie.kinse
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-04-29
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/sanchie01

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:18 pm

really hate FS when they keep on updating..it really sucks!!! specially when applications are deleted or not working...*two thumbs down to FS*...but anyway.. i am not satisfied...it sucks.
Back to top Go down
atrepublic
atrepublic
HCG Member
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-02-28
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/atrepublic

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 pm

hay naku.. wulang hiya yang Friendster n yan? ang cheap cheap aman? mas mgnda p nga ung myspace s knila ee? tpux may nlalaman p clang filter filter n yan... bull sh*t

hay naku isa lang.. bk8 pah gmwa ng friendster n yan? bulok aman cila ee?

tpux i ddelte p ung apps?

hay naku... bull sh*t
Back to top Go down
ScreamOnMe
ScreamOnMe
HCG Wizard
Male

> : We Stay Gold Forever
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-15
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/everlastingwar

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Its really true that i still cling on to friendster because of the profile customization..

i have accounts on Myspace,Facebook,Tagged, And Multiply..
Multiply can be customize..Myspace Too,And Also Tagged..but what keeps me stay in friendster is my friends whoa arent using other social network sites..

but leaving friendster would be rather risky..i grew up with friendster..i have my account since the friendster was created and im still using it as to this day..

So id rather love to see my profile pimpd rather than disgusted of the messy one..with lots of banners that i dont even care that they exist..

HCG had done a good job on hiding unnecessary banners and ads..
i just got pissed when FS Team filtered it over and over again..this is too shitty,i can say FS sucks..they'll lose big time if this BS continues..

STOP FILTERING.PRO HIDECODES!
Back to top Go down
Ms. Xie
Ms. Xie
HCG Guru
Female

Mood : Bittersweet
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 Malaysia
Reg-Date : 2009-06-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Am I Satisfied at Friendster? To be frank, no, seriously. BEFORE i thought of Friendster was the *best* Social Networking site ever. Nung nag-sisimula palang ako sa Internet, Friendster lang talaga ang dahilan kung bakit ako nagcha-chaga ng ilang oras sa computer.

My Friendster page is my way to Express myself, when things go wrong in my life, sa Friendster ako pumupunta, makita ko lang na *Stylish like no other* yung Friendster page ko, nababawasan ung galit ko.

Isa pa, to Meet new friends, to do anything i wanted to because i want it to, and whatsoever. Pero hindi ganun. Limitado yung pwede ko nang gawin dahil sa pag Filter/Delete nila.

I'm really starting to hate Friendster for Deleting Apps, My happiness. We have the right to do whatever we wish to do as long as it doesn't affect or hurt other people. Pero *siguro* SOMEONE is getting hurt kaya laging nawawala yung mga Apps, ang kaligayahan natin. It is our Right nman dba?

If Friendster continues this *wrong doing*, i'll for sure leave in no time. All of my friends switched to Facebook, and they're all Inviting me in. Ang sabi ko maaayos ko pa yung Friendster ko, kaya sa Friendster pa ko. But look what friendster is doing, they're really ruining my Social Life.

For me, nakikilala ang Friendster dahil sa HCG. Serious.
Banners around the Page, Adds, *OH GOD* who needs those sht?
Kea nga Hide, dba. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 163720

Pag nagpatuloy yan, pucha dederecho ko ng Facebook.
Tapos.
Back to top Go down
ilianna.gomez
ilianna.gomez
HCG Member
Female

> : ii.Love.SER`POGii
Mood : Flirty
Reg-Date : 2009-05-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/o13ilianna

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:35 pm

grr .
i hate friendster !!
all they know is to filter !
grr !
they make my blood boil !
they don't think that many of us are using friendster ..
why is it they dont allow the HCG to be applied at friendster ..
tehy're selfish ...
will they just stop filtering ?

=========================

nose bledd uh . haha The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 801166
Back to top Go down
nicbaenz
nicbaenz
HCG Addict
Male

> : It takes courage to grow up an
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2009-05-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/72888739

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 pm

why do FRIENDSTER always doing this??
though i'm not affiliated with some SITES like MULTIPLY,FACEBOOK,ETC.
i do hate FRIENDSTER now and then!!!!.

COndolences na lang kay Micheal Jackson. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 774365
binubuhos ko nalang lungkot ko sa pagkamatay ng Ultimate King of Pop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 pm

I was surprised that admin allowed us to have the freedom of posting anything, any opinion of ours about friendster.

I agree alot and I am very inspired with this topic :))

I never fully read any long topics before until I saw this one.

So here's the Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestion :)

I hate friendster, but I love it.
I am very much addicted to it,
But their service is killing me.

They do look like an adsite sir, and they
are very proud that they have millions of members while they give us alot of errors. I really really really hate that.

medyo bitin to, pero
this is all i can say.
Back to top Go down
tatxh_love@yahoo.com
tatxh_love@yahoo.com
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-06-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/tatxh

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:00 pm

first of all, i do love friendster.
but them deleting the apps made me feel pissed out.
who wouldn't, right? The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 66147
i mean, you spent a lot of minutes or hours and effort just to make your profile look good. then suddenly its lost.
that sucks! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 774365

` friendster should really stop deleting apps. since i know that their nimber of users have decreased. due to it. multiply and facebook are growing websites too. friendster, my advice for you is to stop deleting our HCG apps. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 40697

LOVE is just a four letter word that makes the world
go ROUND!

Back to top Go down
h3rc_08
h3rc_08
Reg-Date : 2009-05-20
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/hearthroberz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:01 pm

=Friendster is better than other social networking sites only because, we can apply our creativeness in our profiles compare to others. If friendster will continue filtering applications and its creativeness, people will not be satisfiy on friendster. We all know that other social networking site specifically FaceBook has higher rank than Friendster globally, but there are more Filipino Friendster users than Filipino Facebook users because as what i have said, of its unique profiles in friendster. If this will ocntinue, most of us will migrate to other social networking site. At this moment we are not satisfied with Friendster.

I am now a fan of facebook, but still i continue using friendster. But when time comes, i will be tired of fixing my profile due to friendster's filteration, i will delete my friendster account.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 7 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com