:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
emo.chiniita
Female

> : no more chances (:
Mood : Giggly
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-01-31
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/siidlesxmanii

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 pm

i larb friendster .
but sometimes i don't .
coz it irritates me wen they filter the codes && i have to start again .
i think friendster is not that friendly (:
Back to top Go down
Boinkee13
Boinkee13
HCG Elite
Female

> : The DoTA player :)
Mood : Confused
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-23
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.profiles.friendster.com/tralala02

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm

: nope. im hating it right now.

: everything. my friends far far away . The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 774365

: yea. so much unsatisfied. pinagtyagaan kong hulaan ang lock code. tapos after 3 days nawala. haaai ewaan.

: apps deletion.

: they shouldn't delete apps and thay should ask for comments and suggestions from the members time to time.

: yes. mag do-DOTA nlng akoo.
Back to top Go down
ungas
ungas
> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-06-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/princessjayd

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:16 pm

plzz get back the hcg apps n friendster....
because without hcg apps...
friendster is to suckssss...

rules
off topic
Back to top Go down
OHCURSEMEMORE
OHCURSEMEMORE
HCG Addict
Male

> : who says nothing is impossible
Mood : Annoyed
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-03-14
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/pipirupirupi

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:29 pm

friendster huh.......... i hate thos muthafuckoos!!!
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 885472
Back to top Go down
brandowafoo
brandowafoo
HCG Member
Male

> : LOVE are for weak peoples
Reg-Date : 2008-12-11
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/conioxcore

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm

good day,
anyway its not good

friendster wreck again
my profile

well thank you
my best friend friendster

to HCG team

thanks a lot for the effort
even though
many users of the APPS
keep on complaining

thanks alot,

you give color to my life :D

yeah
pang famas :D
Back to top Go down
cath22
cath22
HCG Member
Female

> : |a|abx o3. <3

Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-06-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/iring03

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 pm

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 659247 its all because of FRiENDSTER's PRiDE.!! whhew! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 94130
Back to top Go down
xhenx3
xhenx3
Female

> : RAWR:333
Mood : Good
Reg-Date : 2009-04-17
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/owye22

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Waaa.

They're always filtering! Errrr. Sayang effort ni Sir Daryll.

Without the codes, FS is boring!

MUAHAHA!

RADDAAAAAAAAAAA! Radda.

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Chowde11
Back to top Go down
leechun
leechun
HCG Addict
Male

> : I Rule !!!
I Rock!!!
I Fuck!
Mood : Giggly
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Australia
Reg-Date : 2009-05-05
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 110
Contribution :

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/50/27/91507205/1_765459418

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 pm

suggestion ko

mag bgo na sana ang friendster team!!

de na sana nila e delete ang app
Back to top Go down
BEBii PiNK ♥
BEBii PiNK ♥
HCG Elite
Female

> : Ms. exDee
Mood : Crushed
Reg-Date : 2009-06-25
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/bebiipenk

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:44 pm

yes i lab friendster.. because..
i can socialize with other ppl..

will i stay with friendster?
NO..
because.. if it will happen all the time..
FRIENDSTER SUCKS..
Back to top Go down
cESsy1515
cESsy1515
Female

> : I love HCG=]
Mood : Energetic
Reg-Date : 2009-01-22
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/cessypooh

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 pm

fs really sucks ryt now... everytym i check it all i do is fix my profile over and over again... kya nga i gived up eh... d truth is i use more my facebook na coz itz more fun and der r so many thing u cn do there... but i still use my fs coz of friends and family whos uses more fs... but if all of dem had facebook i would really leave friendster nd use juz my facebook... nd d only thing dat i love now in fs is dat i cn customize my profile d way i like it pero i hate it bcuz once i fix it it only lasts lyk for dayz or d longest is few weeks but d sure thing is it never lasted for a month those codes... well d HCG team is doing their best for all d fs members but friendster keep on ruining it.... grrrrrrr i'm sick of this thing fixing my profile again and again... kya plz fs stop FILTERING THE CODES AND DELETING THE APPS!!! coz if u dont FS WILL JUZ SUCK BIGTYM!!! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 94130 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 885472
Back to top Go down
kring:)
kring:)
HCG Member
Female

> : nosrialf is dead XD
Mood : Crappy
Reg-Date : 2009-03-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fallingstarrr

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:02 pm

I really get bored with friendster since they started filtering codes more often than before. It really sucked updating codes again and again. People aren't always online 24/7. So they get tired getting new codes, making them sick of friendster's system. If they'll continue doing these things, I'd rather stick to multiply and facebook.

The ads are okay. Not all people can pay for their accounts. But others can. That's where Developer - User Relationship interferes. It can be a plus point if the developers overlook and seek for their users. Just like here, administrators and users develop relationships, which helps make users engage themselves better with the forum.

Friendster should also try other tricks to appeal to masses, rather than copying to other social networking sites. Stuffs that are new to taste and trend can attract more people and make their friendster experience more exciting. Trailing apps from others makes the fs community nothing more than just other websites. It doesn't make friendster friendster itself.
Back to top Go down
babypink04_munlyt
babypink04_munlyt
HCG Geek
Female

> : `School Mode. ((: Be back soon
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2008-11-01
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kar3narguelles

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:13 pm

`friendster is cool and I hate those thingy that they delete d' app that kuya daryll made for us.

Quote :

Di ba naisip ng FRIENDSTER na natutulungan sila ng HCG sa pagpapaganda ng site nila?

THEY SUCK. :)

I wish that they would learn the right for their site.
Madami pa naman silang members na active. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 163720
Back to top Go down
vhulthet
vhulthet
HCG Addict
Female

> : mai layp wud suck wid out you.
Mood : Exhausted
Reg-Date : 2009-06-12
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 210
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:33 am

friendster filtering the codes
from time-to-time
really pissses me off..
like duh!!
why do they keep doing that.
what hcg is doing
is also for the betterment of their
most precious site..
what's bad about hiding boxes
its the users own will..
and the fs team should be happy
about that because
te profiles of their users have designs.
and style.
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 94130 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 801166
Back to top Go down
juzzztin
juzzztin
HCG Freak
Male

Reg-Date : 2008-09-24
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 am

I think tama lang naman for them to delete apps. pero not for not editing our pages. masyado silang umaasa sa mga ads nilang wala namang halos pumipintod. lmao

If they want to have money for their company, why not gayahin nila ung Multiply? Or they should just create a script na kahit anung edit natin hindi matatangal ung kaingat ingatan nilang ads, db?

Otherwise, kaya lang naman ako nag fe-friendster dahil sa hcg. Kung tutuusin mas active na nga ako dito kesa Friendster. If friendster doesn't want to be ranked the lowest then they shouldn't continue this mess.
Back to top Go down
rhiz
rhiz
Female

> : im kinda new here!
Mood : Awake
Reg-Date : 2008-12-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/15093440

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 am

i love you hcg! :) sana maging legal na para hinde na ifilter ng friendster! :) kung may pera lang ako magdodonate ako eh kaso ala sensya na pu! :) kiss nlng sa lahat mwah! tsup! ehehe!

FRIENDSTER PLS! allow hcg to be your partner in developing your site! :)
Back to top Go down
winstar_baliquig
winstar_baliquig
HCG Member
Male

Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-09-10
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/winstarrocks

PostSubject: Simplicity The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:53 pm

guys. i quit. but it doesn't mean that i won't be active with HCG.
of course, just in case of security.
if you are a design-conscious, well of course, its better to have simple.
stay to be in HCG.

rock.
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 429602
WE LOVE YOU winstar
Back to top Go down
CHOCKheartJE
CHOCKheartJE
HCG Freak
Female

> : Jerome is ♥
Mood : Giddy
Reg-Date : 2009-06-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/110300707

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Ü yes.sometimes.i only have one because my cousin told me to.

Ü my cousin whose miles away from us.

Ü i am. a little.

Ü Everytime they delete the apps that I was using. Sometimes, err..most of the toimes it doesn't work. I think friendster should bear with people because without us users friendster is just another socila networking site. that'll close soon.:))

Ü They should hear what the members or users opinions, after all, it was for us, not for them.

Guess so. My friends are on facebook.xDD and my cousin finally agreed to make one.xDD
Back to top Go down
kwinraii
kwinraii
Female

> : I love HCG! i love HCG! i love
Reg-Date : 2009-03-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kuneecee

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:25 pm

i will never get tired of waiting HCG. ^^ cheer!
Back to top Go down
kwinraii
kwinraii
Female

> : I love HCG! i love HCG! i love
Reg-Date : 2009-03-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kuneecee

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 544662 friendster has no consideration... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 885472
Back to top Go down
chaniee
chaniee
HCG Wizard
Male

> : HCG ROCKS
Mood : Alone
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-09
Contribution :

http://Friendster.com/pyschochanie

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:01 pm

bahala na si lord
Back to top Go down
mrs.brightside21
mrs.brightside21
Female

> : wheee! X3
Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-04-15
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/airaechizen

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:10 pm

*feedback/rant/thank/suggestion :]*

Friendster shouldn't FiLTER HCG apps. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 774365
as an HCG user and member,
HCG apps. is very important and usable
for my profile. It has more benefits
than other website w/c is also
featuring FRiENDSTER LAYOUT CUSTOMiZiNG..

And for me as a friendster member,
I want my profile/layout to be more
fashionable with the help of
HCG app.[sets] ..

[my friendster profile
SUCKS w/o HCG app!!! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 429602 ]
Back to top Go down
mackiedheio
mackiedheio
HCG Freak
Male

> : "ang galing sa putik..
BABASAGIN!!"

I love HCG!
THE BEST!

adD mE up in fS..
http://profiles.friendster.com/dheiomhack

tEnchUu...

btw..
REPU are acceptable XD
Reg-Date : 2009-04-27
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/dheiomhack

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 pm

i love friendster..
/

/

/

/
___;->before...

i always customize my profile before...
but they always filter the application,
thats why i always update my profile..so tiring!
i know they do it(friendster) for us..
but they do not know what we want...

if it happens(filtering) everytime, as in always..
i would not rather to find other new socio-network site..
Back to top Go down
mexan
mexan
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-04-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mexanqn

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:09 pm

[b]a'us ah..
Back to top Go down
jumbo61
jumbo61
Reg-Date : 2009-04-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/nitsuj1216

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 pm

it's ok to wait..
it doesn't matter to me how long.
but matters most is how creative would it be?
right?
Back to top Go down
Eksdii | YAM ♥
Eksdii | YAM ♥
HCG Elite
Female

> : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 808963 BOOHOO >:P
Mood : Full
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-05-02
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/yameksdii

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:18 pm

yeah yeah.

i agree The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 163720 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 163720

owyea XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 16 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com