:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 010
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Considering the fact that HCG's number of members is REALLY growing and the fact that i only have a handful of active moderators, I decided to open again the moderators group.

If you are registered on or before 12-31-2008 (Last year),
Virtually active on the web especially here on HCG,
Has a great personality,
Has 100 or more spam posts here on the forum,

Then you can continue on the application. :)

Send me a pm with the subject "Moderator Application" and go with your application.

You can include anything on your message. Talents, Achievements, Skills, Anything about yourself that you think you can contribute to the forum is a plus.

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
Daryll

P.S : I also need some Chatbox Moderators. :)

Last edited by Daryll on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Global Mod
Male

> : ohhh baby, I know you want me.
Mood : Flirty
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Malaysia
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 010
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/rafaelsee

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:47 am

goodluck everyone.
WELCOME TO THE TEAM yo! XD
Back to top Go down
cyberdeejayy
cyberdeejayy
HCG Elite
Male

> : adik saeyooo :D
Reg-Date : 2008-11-14
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/cyberdeejayy

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:25 pm

maybe I'm not accepted :)
But it's owkayy

Congrats to the new mod's who will be posted soon
Back to top Go down
Hannahshi
Hannahshi
HCG Freak
Female

> : i hate school :|
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-10-24
Contribution :

HTTP://WWW.FRIENDSTER.COM/arlecchinoraggaza

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 pm

i want to try In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 889696 but i dont gave the guts to In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 671585
Back to top Go down
ghiaa c:
ghiaa c:
HCG VIP Member
Female

Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-16
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm

congrats to the new moderators...
hmmm
Back to top Go down
mistymallow
mistymallow
HCG Maniac
Female

> : i hate immatures :))
Mood : Happy
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-09
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 110
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/stephpot24

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 am

no. i wasn't accepted here LOL.
well that's fine i didn't try hard enough ata? hahah!.
maybe next time. lmao
Back to top Go down
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
HCG Elite
Female

> : Happy 1 year, HCG :)
Mood : Dorky
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-29
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/yeht

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Everyone wasn't accepted. I guess. lmao

So, where are the newly hired mod.?
I wanna congratulate them. :)
Back to top Go down
Pula™
Pula™
HCG Master
Male

Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/akosipulaofficial

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

^ Trick & Angeli
Back to top Go down
neon
neon
HCG Addict
Female

> : sorry i killed juliet!
Mood : Dirty
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-10-11
Contribution :

http://www.gamespot.com

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

pa xot na mga bagong mods In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 163947
Back to top Go down
Jhe™
Jhe™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : Spread The Love
Mood : Bitchy
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/29738044

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:22 pm

i thought there were many new hired mod :)
woah.!! angeli and trick.. both SH member XD

congratulations to both of you....
SPREAD THE LOVE :)
Back to top Go down
mistymallow
mistymallow
HCG Maniac
Female

> : i hate immatures :))
Reg-Date : 2008-10-09
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 110
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/stephpot24

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 am

aw. meron bang pang graphics designer ? hekhek. try naten.
Back to top Go down
Paulenestarr24
Paulenestarr24
HCG Freak
Female

> : Life Less Serious. :)
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-04-04
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/paulenestarr24

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:24 pm

I want to be a moderator someday but for me I think it's hard. XD
Back to top Go down
cyberdeejayy
cyberdeejayy
HCG Elite
Male

> : adik saeyooo :D
Reg-Date : 2008-11-14
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/cyberdeejayy

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm

wooot
where are the new mods?
Back to top Go down
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
HCG Elite
Female

> : Happy 1 year, HCG :)
Reg-Date : 2008-10-29
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/yeht

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm

^ Angeli and Trick :)
Back to top Go down
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Australia
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:01 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaah .. 2 slots left. still undecided. sorry XD
Back to top Go down
Joel :)
Promoter
Male

Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-08
Contribution :

http://google.com

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm

so then merun pa?
kuya pa tignan po ng msg ko XD
congrats pala kay kuya trick and kay angeli
merun akong naiisip na pedeng maging mod :)
uy wait !!
si yoshi global mod na pala
congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Jhe™
Jhe™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : Spread The Love
Mood : Bitchy
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/29738044

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

congrats yoshi :)
i think 1 slot is left or 2? :)
Back to top Go down
Pula™
Pula™
HCG Master
Male

Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/akosipulaofficial

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Congrats Yoshi ~
Back to top Go down
Pawem
Pawem
Promoter
Male

> : i miss this :)
Mood : Energetic
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-09-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46854266

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 pm

congratz Yoshi :)
Back to top Go down
ghiaa c:
ghiaa c:
HCG VIP Member
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm

congrats to the new mod YOSHI In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 933962
Back to top Go down
BunnyBliss™
Global Mod
Female

> : want a quarter? lol.
Mood : Calm
Reg-Date : 2008-09-12
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:10 am

a warm congratulations to YOSHI. In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 136842
welcome to the team, man. :))
Back to top Go down
ViPJatachiko
ViPJatachiko
HCG Addict
Female

> : I miss HCG. :(
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2009-03-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/khisshug

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 am

, congratz to d new mod.. and for d upcoming mods.. hihi..

peace..

tc.

:*
Back to top Go down
RiesmaHolics : ]]
RiesmaHolics : ]]
HCG Geek
Female

> : *~ AND i MiSS YOU MORE WHENEVE
Mood : Curious
Reg-Date : 2009-01-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mariestan14

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 am

congratulation 2 ol newly hired moderators cheers!! wahaha i salute u ol new mod.! In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 933962
Back to top Go down
PERJOHN_357.
PERJOHN_357.
HCG Freak
Male

> : HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-04-02
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/perjohn357

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:14 am

Congrats YOSHI!
Back to top Go down
khariza05
khariza05
HCG Maniac
Female

> : ily ever
Mood : Blank
Reg-Date : 2008-11-06
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/azirahk05

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 pm

i apply here huh In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 801166
Back to top Go down
Promoter
Male

Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-08
Contribution :

http://google.com

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Kuya daryll tapos na po ba?
baka pede na tung i-lock.
:))
baka po yung iba mag spam pa here:))
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG community :: News and Announcements -
Create a forum on Forumotion | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com