:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 010
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Considering the fact that HCG's number of members is REALLY growing and the fact that i only have a handful of active moderators, I decided to open again the moderators group.

If you are registered on or before 12-31-2008 (Last year),
Virtually active on the web especially here on HCG,
Has a great personality,
Has 100 or more spam posts here on the forum,

Then you can continue on the application. :)

Send me a pm with the subject "Moderator Application" and go with your application.

You can include anything on your message. Talents, Achievements, Skills, Anything about yourself that you think you can contribute to the forum is a plus.

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
Daryll

P.S : I also need some Chatbox Moderators. :)

Last edited by Daryll on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pawem
Pawem
Promoter
Male

> : i miss this :)
Mood : Energetic
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-09-19
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 010
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/46854266

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 pm

i was rejected cguru :/
Back to top Go down
ahlliysszonne
ahlliysszonne
HCG Addict
Female

> : iLuB u bAby kUh..!!^^
Reg-Date : 2009-01-03
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/ahlliysszonn

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm

congrats to all the new mods..XD
Back to top Go down
cyberdeejayy
cyberdeejayy
HCG Elite
Male

> : adik saeyooo :D
Reg-Date : 2008-11-14
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/cyberdeejayy

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm

di ako natanggap :(
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:17 pm

i wanna apply..
Back to top Go down
Pawem
Pawem
Promoter
Male

> : i miss this :)
Mood : Energetic
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-09-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46854266

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm

^WTH?!
banned tpux nca post pa ?!
Back to top Go down
astonish_17
astonish_17
HCG Wizard
Male

> : I love HCG!
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:25 pm

no need to apply; the moderator

should be ol always,.. and it's so hard to

accommodate the members,.. it's ok

to be a member w/ respect ^^
Back to top Go down
jee:)jee:)
jee:)jee:)
HCG Addict
Reg-Date : 2009-04-19
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:50 am

me 2! gux2 q pa but i rgstered bgu plng eh hehe:((
Back to top Go down
mheditot
mheditot
HCG Freak
Female

> : The Death's Field is the mirror which allows us the knowledge of the world we living in.

Mood : Gloomy
Reg-Date : 2009-02-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/miszayi24

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:30 pm

goodluck guys :)

more power HCG ..
Back to top Go down
vanguard
vanguard
Contributor
Male

> : i forgot to write here!
Mood : Frustrated
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-11
Contribution :

http://www.hidecodesgalore.org

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:03 am

i like to be a moderator but i think i will not pass the qualifications.
Back to top Go down
PATRICKLAYIES
PATRICKLAYIES
HCG Addict
Male

> : edited by chico-
please paki
Mood : Depressed
Reg-Date : 2009-05-05
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 210
Contribution :

http://www.frienster.com/patricktenedero

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:19 am

me too..

i wanna be a moderator someday..

but right now, i think that i will not pass even one of the qualifications/requirements needed..:)

anyways..it's nice to be a member.. In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 192262
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:54 pm

i want to be a moderator,...
but i have a forum warning so,...
it's impossible to be it ,.... In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 774365
Back to top Go down
teksmoko
teksmoko
Contributor
Female

Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-02-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/paypetz

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:18 pm

good luck sa inyo haha
Back to top Go down
pamnkie
pamnkie
Reg-Date : 2009-05-31
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:09 am

hahaha :) i spend my time`s t0 follow instruction but wla priin..kainis na n6a ee.. In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 774365 kala ko gaganda na prof. ko but ganÜn prin...GOSH !!!
i try and try and try and try...pero wla...cguro n6a ndii ko lan6 alam...
PATÜRO NAMAN PLZXS...
BAGUHAN PLAN6 KC AK0..
KAYA NDII KO PA ALAM..
I SPEND MY TIME...
DAMI KC D2 MARAMIN6 ALAM..
HMMMMM..
PEDE P0 PATÜR0...
PLZXSZX... :) In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 774365 [/color]
Back to top Go down
jahara26
jahara26
HCG Member
Female

> : see no evil. talk no evil.
Mood : Ecstatic
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-01-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/xxararawrxx

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:14 am

aww. one of my dreams Of being MOD of such forum ..

but then i dont qualify . In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 774365

XD In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 163720
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:22 pm

astonish_17 wrote:
no need to apply; the moderator

should be ol always,.. and it's so hard to

accommodate the members,.. it's ok

to be a member w/ respect ^^

hey, i agree very much :)
Back to top Go down
nicecrampcream
nicecrampcream
HCG Addict
Female

> : <..>i luRv HCG..:]
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jing/271922003853

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:56 pm

hello..

panOo buh sumali?

hindi ko kac alam Eeh..

please, i want

to be a moderator also..

Back to top Go down
nikka_u
nikka_u
HCG Addict
Female

Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2009-03-24
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/58641817

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm

i want tu join . In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 801166
Back to top Go down
Joel :)
Joel :)
Promoter
Male

Mood : Happy
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-08
Contribution :

http://google.com

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:13 pm

err bakit di pa locked 'to? In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 808963
Back to top Go down
nicecrampcream
nicecrampcream
HCG Addict
Female

> : <..>i luRv HCG..:]
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jing/271922003853

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:14 pm

di ko..

po alam haha

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 5 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG community :: News and Announcements -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com