:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 010
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Considering the fact that HCG's number of members is REALLY growing and the fact that i only have a handful of active moderators, I decided to open again the moderators group.

If you are registered on or before 12-31-2008 (Last year),
Virtually active on the web especially here on HCG,
Has a great personality,
Has 100 or more spam posts here on the forum,

Then you can continue on the application. :)

Send me a pm with the subject "Moderator Application" and go with your application.

You can include anything on your message. Talents, Achievements, Skills, Anything about yourself that you think you can contribute to the forum is a plus.

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
Daryll

P.S : I also need some Chatbox Moderators. :)

Last edited by Daryll on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Australia
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 010
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Im temporarily closing the Moderator Application since my inbox is already full and the staff still got tons of application to review first.

If you received a reply from me, You passed the 1st screening.
If you didnt receive any, There may be two reasons :

1. Your application was not read and was buried down by other applicants. You may resend the form if you think this is what happened to you.
2. You failed the 1st screening.

pawpaw wrote:
any form sir ? :))
I dont need a form. I gave the applicants a chance to tell me anything they want. It's up to them.
Just think of it like you are having a real job interview ;)

This is just like the "Tell us about yourself" Portion of that interview.

My tip : Share everything about you. I cant guess your kind of personality by just sending me three lines of personal info. The longer your application is, the more i can judge what your personality is and if i should or shouldnt hire you.

Hope this helped.

Best Regards,
Daryll
Back to top Go down
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Congratulations to our new mod angeli00100-90 .
She will be handling HCG Cafe.

Her application :

Spoiler:
All i did is to confirm all she said and It's just easy as that . see? ;)

Anyway, Im looking forward to work with more people in the future.
All application is still under review process.
Goodluck to all of you.

Regards,
Daryll
Back to top Go down
markiiholic xD
markiiholic xD
HCG Member
Male

> : :D
Mood : Bouncy
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-19
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/markiiholic

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm

i want to apply.!!hmm khit ndieh nmn ako mag apply tanggap na ako.!!haha:)) joke ..:) In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 774365 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 192262 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 781436 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 163947 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 659247 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 136842 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 544662 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 163720 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 137130 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 66147 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 889696 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 252270 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 252270 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 880253 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 880253 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 806467 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 778709 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 526114 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 526114 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 94130 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 728716 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 817997 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 47229 In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 47229
Back to top Go down
dontrockkid
dontrockkid
Promoter
Male

> : Cheaters never die
Mood : Alone
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-03
Contribution :
In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/32114200

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:00 pm

tnx boss daryll

I'm accepted

Cbox Mod :D
Back to top Go down
marygret
marygret
HCG Master
Female

> : WATEVER lola!
Mood : Blank
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-09-14
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/cutiegret

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:51 am

hmmmm ? Can i?

kahit sa CBOX lng po .. ?

Last edited by marygret on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinlonely14
shinlonely14
HCG Geek
Female

> : HCG Rock!!

They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.

chatterzone
pinoy pride
Reg-Date : 2008-10-17
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/cocojapan

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 am

i want 2 try.... In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 47229
Back to top Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

> : Just Laugh.
Mood : Enraged
Reg-Date : 2008-09-17
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/heyiexist

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 am

ahhh kay :)
so whos it gonna be..
Back to top Go down
bryechristopher20
bryechristopher20
HCG Maniac
Male

Mood : Determined
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 210
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/simplecrazee20

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:22 am

` gudlak sa mga makakapasa :)
Back to top Go down
.::[YukiShirO]::.
.::[YukiShirO]::.
HCG Freak
Male

> : .:: 愛しています!! :] まけいぬ 負け犬 ::.
Mood : Bored
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-01-06
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/52770318

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 pm

i'll try :D
Back to top Go down
mrs nixel
mrs nixel
HCG Freak
Female

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Bitchy
Reg-Date : 2008-11-10
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/88104033

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm

yea.ill try this..
Back to top Go down
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
HCG Elite
Female

> : Happy 1 year, HCG :)
Mood : Dorky
Reg-Date : 2008-10-29
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/yeht

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 pm

angeli00100-90

Uuh.
So i guess i have to congratulate the newly hired girl moderator up there. :)

GL to all the persons who passed a form. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jhe™
Jhe™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : Spread The Love
Reg-Date : 2008-10-16
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/29738044

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 am

Congratulation! angeli00100-90
Keep it up! :)
Back to top Go down
dontrockkid
dontrockkid
Promoter
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:44 pm

wof.. i passed the screening :D
Back to top Go down
lharrah013
HCG Maniac
Female

> : Problem Loading Page
Mood : Annoyed
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-09-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/24987663

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 pm

excuse me sir daryll..

when is the deadline of this?

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 136842
Back to top Go down
cyberdeejayy
cyberdeejayy
HCG Elite
Male

> : adik saeyooo :D
Reg-Date : 2008-11-14
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/cyberdeejayy

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 pm

lool my application was too SHORT
haha

congrats to the new mod (:
Back to top Go down
bryechristopher20
bryechristopher20
HCG Maniac
Male

Mood : Determined
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Forum Warning : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 210
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/simplecrazee20

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

` whoa. may bago nang moderator :)

` wanna meet her. hehehe congratz nga pla xeu :)
Back to top Go down
Pula™
Pula™
HCG Master
Male

Reg-Date : 2008-10-24
Contribution :

https://www.facebook.com/akosipulaofficial

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Daryll wrote:
Im temporarily closing the Moderator Application since my inbox is already full and the staff still got tons of application to review first.

If you received a reply from me, You passed the 1st screening.
If you didnt receive any, There may be two reasons :

1. Your application was not read and was buried down by other applicants. You may resend the form if you think this is what happened to you.
2. You failed the 1st screening.

pawpaw wrote:
any form sir ? :))
I dont need a form. I gave the applicants a chance to tell me anything they want. It's up to them.
Just think of it like you are having a real job interview ;)

This is just like the "Tell us about yourself" Portion of that interview.

My tip : Share everything about you. I cant guess your kind of personality by just sending me three lines of personal info. The longer your application is, the more i can judge what your personality is and if i should or shouldnt hire you.

Hope this helped.

Best Regards,
Daryll

The message you're talking about is what I received ? LOL . I don't think so . Here's the message :

Quote :
Thank you for your interest in applying to be one of the moderators.
Your application is currently reviewed by staffs.
You will receive a confirmation shortly.

Regards,
Daryll

Is that the message ? Well then . I passed the 1st screening . XD
Back to top Go down
czyrilleromero
czyrilleromero
HCG Wizard
Female

> : I love HCG!
Country : In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-11-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/o929112408

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 am

i want to apply..pls accept me .. :)

czyrilleromero@yahoo.com

thanks !!
Back to top Go down
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
yhet ^_^ the.narcissist
HCG Elite
Female

> : Happy 1 year, HCG :)
Mood : Dorky
Reg-Date : 2008-10-29
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/yeht

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:47 am

To all the members who kept on posting on this topic,
Something like:

"I wanna apply, blah blah blah blah.."

Comply with the given requirments first,
I bet it was given since I've read that one and so as the other members.

I ain't saying any names, so violent reactions ain't needed. :)

Again,
GL to all the persons who passed an application. :)
Back to top Go down
teksmoko
teksmoko
Contributor
Female

Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-02-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/paypetz

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:56 pm

[b] gud luck
Back to top Go down
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Im almost finished with my reviews.
New set of moderators this sunday. 5pm. Phil time.

Goodluck to all of you! :D
Back to top Go down
dontrockkid
dontrockkid
Promoter
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 pm

congratz ange :D

new MOD
Back to top Go down
juam
juam
Male

> : Nothing to display.
Mood : Blissful
Reg-Date : 2008-09-15
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/juamjuam

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Daryll wrote:
Im almost finished with my reviews.
New set of moderators this sunday. 5pm. Phil time.

Goodluck to all of you! :D

woah. :)) cheers to them! :D
Back to top Go down
khariza05
khariza05
HCG Maniac
Female

> : ily ever
Mood : Blank
Reg-Date : 2008-11-06
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/azirahk05

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 pm

hayz!! i wish!!
Back to top Go down
Jhe™
Jhe™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : Spread The Love
Reg-Date : 2008-10-16
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/29738044

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 am

congrats for the sets of moderators who will be posted soon. :)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of New Forum Moderators[Temporarily Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG community :: News and Announcements -
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com