:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
JirO™
Global Mod
Male

> : >:)
Mood : Blissful
Reg-Date : 2008-09-05
Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 010
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/41409324

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ lol

Identity alergies

If you wake up one morning and your eye bags get more pronounced, it can be a symptom of kidney infection or allergic reaction. Watch out for symptoms like difficulty in breathing, skin rash and fever because if you have these, you need to see your doctor right away. If your doctor informs you about an allergy, find out what you are allergic to so that you can remove them from your menu. People these days are allergic to foods like vegetables and fruits with residual pesticides, processed grains, pasteurized milk from cows treated with hormones and newfangled foods or foods that humans never ate until a few decades ago. Watch out for the beauty products you use as some of these cause allergies resulting to eye bags and under eye circles, too. Double check mascaras and under-eye creams because these may make your eye bags even bigger or more visible.

Is it your period?

If your eye bags come out on a regular basis, find out if it is related to your menstrual cycle. If you eye bags appear before your period, it simply means that you are suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome or PMS. Avoid salty foods and use diuretics. Your eye bags can be hormonal-induced, causing puffiness under your eyes. You can drink green tea, but avoid too much liquid and carbohydrates because premenstrual water retention causes some liquid to accumulate under your eyes.

Blame genetics

Eye bags can also be hereditary. Eye bags start coming out as you hit your 40s. Look at your grandfather or your mother to check if they have dark under-eye circles. If they have them, you know that you acquired your eye bags through heredity. If it is in the genes, just make peace with your beauty and never fall victim of yet another “miraculous” product promising to remove your eye bags.

Prevent vitamin deficiency

Deficiency in folic acid, B-vitamins, essential fats or proteins is dangerous. If you combine this with fibromayalgia and fatigue, your eyes will definitely swell. If you are serious about getting rid of eye bags, then get serious in having these supplements in your body. Change your diet by all means. Eat dairy products only from pastured cows. Make sure that the dairy products are cultured. Eat clean fish and meat. Animal products will give you Vitamin B-12 while fish, meat and raw milk will give you Vitamin B-6. Raw milk includes cheese that you can find in your area, so be patient enough to look for it. Traditional raw appetizers will also help, like sashimi, kibbeh and steak tartare.

Dont STRESS!!

If you are too tired from a day’s work, watched too much TV or spent too many hours in from of a computer, you will surely get eye bags. Stress and insomnia cause eye bags, too. A miraculous cure would be a good long nap. If this does not work, then use some eye applications. Eye masks are used by many and are known to be effective, especially the ones made of fresh cucumber slices. You can also put on moist cold tea bags on top of your eyes while sleeping to relax your eyes. Over and above all these, try changing your lifestyle to completely get rid of your eye bags. Practice some meditation or relaxation techniques and get more sleep than you usually do.

A FEW REMINDERS

Be reminded that double checking the type of tea bag you use is highly important. Make sure that you are not allergic to the type of teabag you are going to use because your eyes may swell even more if yor are allergic to, say, a chamomile teabag. When using cosmetic products, exercise caution all the time. Discontinue use if the condition becomes worse.

Applying cold water or ice directly to your eyes’ skin is fine, but do this only for a few seconds. Applying it too long will only worsen the condition. Invasive or expensive treatments can deceive you, so consult your physician before using them. After all, the first step to knowing what method is most effective for you is knowing the root cause of the problem, which you can learn only from your physician.

Everything is easy to remember. If you lack sleep, then take long naps. If you are stressed, find time to relax, read a good book, watch funny movies or go on a nature trip with your friends. If you lack vitamins, take some supplements and make sure you take them correctly. All these go to show that if you know the root of your eye bag problem, you certainly know how to get rid of it, too. Now, don’t worry about looking ugly or tired on your special day. You can look beautiful in front of your man, or appear already impressive in front of your employer, if you follow the tips listed above. Remember, if you are serious about getting rid of your eye bags, then follow every tip the right way.

LOL hope it help ^-^
Back to top Go down
bryechristopher20
bryechristopher20
HCG Maniac
Male

Mood : Determined
Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 210
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/simplecrazee20

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 pm

` drink anti stress medicines'
` and put cucumber on ur eyes :)
Back to top Go down
vanezzaastilla0129
vanezzaastilla0129
HCG Addict
Female

Mood : Crazy
Reg-Date : 2009-02-07
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/38929833

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 pm

use pipino!
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 163720

nyak:]]
Back to top Go down
dontrockkid
dontrockkid
Promoter
Male

> : Cheaters never die
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-02-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/32114200

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 pm

kaya pla meh eyebags ako lmao

xD
Back to top Go down
x i a o
x i a o
HCG Wizard
Female

> : BRAiN DRAiNED na me ! T.T
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2008-11-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chzel26

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:31 pm

tnx 4 dat .. hope it'll work 4 me . hhe :)
Back to top Go down
Jhe™
Jhe™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : Spread The Love
Mood : Bitchy
Reg-Date : 2008-10-16
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/29738044

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:01 pm

bakit ako di halata?
na22log ba ako? :)

wag mo kasi pagpuyatan para hindi mag eyebags :)
Back to top Go down
ghiaa c:
ghiaa c:
HCG VIP Member
Female

Mood : Good
Reg-Date : 2008-10-16
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:18 pm

^di ka nmn natu2log papajhe haha

ako minsan lng mag kaeyebag hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mhelay x]
Mhelay x]
HCG VIP Member
Female

> : HFY :[
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-10-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46254021

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 am

pag ako nagpupuyat nakow ung c eyebags hanlake kea d nq nagco2nfe naun ee ahaha
Back to top Go down
tsuknat
tsuknat
HCG Member
Female

> : i can still find sumone better dan you xD
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-04-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/thrinity072807

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:49 am

i have dat
cuz of late slepping at nyt

i think pipino will help
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 245k7dt
\
/
\
v
tsuknat HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 801166
Back to top Go down
hurliin
hurliin
HCG Freak
Female

> : ii lubb ye!!
Reg-Date : 2008-11-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/harlyn110791

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 pm

waaah!.
tenx eneweiz..ehe!
Back to top Go down
LOVE & DEATH
LOVE & DEATH
HCG Geek
Female

> : Save the world people :D
Mood : Gloomy
Reg-Date : 2009-01-22
Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/laydzxrawr

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Stop Texting with your BF and Gf at bight ! nyahahah!
Back to top Go down
JAN²
JAN²
HCG Loyal Member
Male

Mood : Bored
Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Australia
Reg-Date : 2009-01-17
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/35715083

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm

ako wula pa nman and i want some HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 163720
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Yoshi
Banned
Male

> : 21st Century Breakdown
Mood : Depressed
Reg-Date : 2008-11-30
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/yoshikojima

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Thanks for sharing it here jiro HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 40697
Back to top Go down
Ako si Ella :))
Ako si Ella :))
HCG Elite
Female

> : Get a Grip Monster. :>>
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-04-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/emoteraxxviii

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm

wee. thanks kua jiro for the info. it helps. :)
Back to top Go down
k H e i L e e :|
k H e i L e e :|
HCG Member
Female

> : -im a maneater!-
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-05-07
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/53052905

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:35 pm

sleep early ! :]]
Back to top Go down
Joel :)
Joel :)
Promoter
Male

Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-08
Contribution :

http://google.com

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:18 pm

tnx manong jiroo
Back to top Go down
jeds.dilaw
jeds.dilaw
Contributor
Male

> : pop it.lock it.
polka dot it!
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-11-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/70326863

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:37 pm

sulumut. lmao
Back to top Go down
mr. pOgi
mr. pOgi
HCG Maniac
Male

> : ..i don't need someone whose perfect all i need is someone doing nothing..and yet keeps me falling.. :)
Reg-Date : 2008-11-02
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/acoaypogiiiii

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:46 pm

magpuyat
Back to top Go down
anniecx
anniecx
HCG Addict
Female

> : Geez, I'm not impressed with w
Reg-Date : 2009-04-28
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/anniecx

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:25 pm

lmao my insomnia na ata ako ee.
di tlga aku mktulog pg gbe. lmao
Back to top Go down
jeds.dilaw
jeds.dilaw
Contributor
Male

polka dot it!
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:34 pm

tenkies.
gagawin ko yan.xD
Back to top Go down
orange19
orange19
HCG Addict
Female

> : LOVE SUCKS!:P
Mood : Drunk
Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 Australia
Reg-Date : 2009-01-02
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/delpilar19

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:46 pm

sleep early:) hha.
Back to top Go down
mr. pOgi
mr. pOgi
HCG Maniac
Male

> : ..i don't need someone whose perfect all i need is someone doing nothing..and yet keeps me falling.. :)
Reg-Date : 2008-11-02
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/acoaypogiiiii

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:30 am

hohohoh..tnx 4 this ^^, 2 hrs na lan ako hiR sa comp haha
Back to top Go down
jeds.dilaw
jeds.dilaw
Contributor
Male

polka dot it!
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:35 am

^Ako laki n nga eyebag e.
gagaiwn ko yan.
Back to top Go down
Mhelay x]
Mhelay x]
HCG VIP Member
Female

> : HFY :[
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-10-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46254021

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:25 am

hahaha.
I need this one ;]
Back to top Go down
jeds.dilaw
jeds.dilaw
Contributor
Male

polka dot it!
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:52 pm

^ako din.
lgi p nman ako puyat.
adi kna. lmao
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 pm

have a normal sleep ,...

that's the best way to get rid of your eyebags ,... HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 192262
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Lifestyle -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com