:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
JirO™
Global Mod
Male

> : >:)
Mood : Blissful
Reg-Date : 2008-09-05
Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 010
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/41409324

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Vide
PostSubject: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ lol

Identity alergies

If you wake up one morning and your eye bags get more pronounced, it can be a symptom of kidney infection or allergic reaction. Watch out for symptoms like difficulty in breathing, skin rash and fever because if you have these, you need to see your doctor right away. If your doctor informs you about an allergy, find out what you are allergic to so that you can remove them from your menu. People these days are allergic to foods like vegetables and fruits with residual pesticides, processed grains, pasteurized milk from cows treated with hormones and newfangled foods or foods that humans never ate until a few decades ago. Watch out for the beauty products you use as some of these cause allergies resulting to eye bags and under eye circles, too. Double check mascaras and under-eye creams because these may make your eye bags even bigger or more visible.

Is it your period?

If your eye bags come out on a regular basis, find out if it is related to your menstrual cycle. If you eye bags appear before your period, it simply means that you are suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome or PMS. Avoid salty foods and use diuretics. Your eye bags can be hormonal-induced, causing puffiness under your eyes. You can drink green tea, but avoid too much liquid and carbohydrates because premenstrual water retention causes some liquid to accumulate under your eyes.

Blame genetics

Eye bags can also be hereditary. Eye bags start coming out as you hit your 40s. Look at your grandfather or your mother to check if they have dark under-eye circles. If they have them, you know that you acquired your eye bags through heredity. If it is in the genes, just make peace with your beauty and never fall victim of yet another “miraculous” product promising to remove your eye bags.

Prevent vitamin deficiency

Deficiency in folic acid, B-vitamins, essential fats or proteins is dangerous. If you combine this with fibromayalgia and fatigue, your eyes will definitely swell. If you are serious about getting rid of eye bags, then get serious in having these supplements in your body. Change your diet by all means. Eat dairy products only from pastured cows. Make sure that the dairy products are cultured. Eat clean fish and meat. Animal products will give you Vitamin B-12 while fish, meat and raw milk will give you Vitamin B-6. Raw milk includes cheese that you can find in your area, so be patient enough to look for it. Traditional raw appetizers will also help, like sashimi, kibbeh and steak tartare.

Dont STRESS!!

If you are too tired from a day’s work, watched too much TV or spent too many hours in from of a computer, you will surely get eye bags. Stress and insomnia cause eye bags, too. A miraculous cure would be a good long nap. If this does not work, then use some eye applications. Eye masks are used by many and are known to be effective, especially the ones made of fresh cucumber slices. You can also put on moist cold tea bags on top of your eyes while sleeping to relax your eyes. Over and above all these, try changing your lifestyle to completely get rid of your eye bags. Practice some meditation or relaxation techniques and get more sleep than you usually do.

A FEW REMINDERS

Be reminded that double checking the type of tea bag you use is highly important. Make sure that you are not allergic to the type of teabag you are going to use because your eyes may swell even more if yor are allergic to, say, a chamomile teabag. When using cosmetic products, exercise caution all the time. Discontinue use if the condition becomes worse.

Applying cold water or ice directly to your eyes’ skin is fine, but do this only for a few seconds. Applying it too long will only worsen the condition. Invasive or expensive treatments can deceive you, so consult your physician before using them. After all, the first step to knowing what method is most effective for you is knowing the root cause of the problem, which you can learn only from your physician.

Everything is easy to remember. If you lack sleep, then take long naps. If you are stressed, find time to relax, read a good book, watch funny movies or go on a nature trip with your friends. If you lack vitamins, take some supplements and make sure you take them correctly. All these go to show that if you know the root of your eye bag problem, you certainly know how to get rid of it, too. Now, don’t worry about looking ugly or tired on your special day. You can look beautiful in front of your man, or appear already impressive in front of your employer, if you follow the tips listed above. Remember, if you are serious about getting rid of your eye bags, then follow every tip the right way.

LOL hope it help ^-^
Back to top Go down
Meet Keeh :)
HCG Elite
Male

> : GAY.
Mood : Cynical
Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-09-11
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/user.php

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Stop using computer. =)) joke haha
Back to top Go down
BarT
BarT
HCG Maniac
Male

> : imuchlabkoko
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-09-09
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/bartval2000

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:52 pm

no eyebags = no relationship

*explanation*
relationship=staying up very late at night=less sleep=big eyebags..

hope the analogy is correct... ^_^
Back to top Go down
HCG Elite
Male

> : GAY.
Mood : Cynical
Reg-Date : 2008-09-11
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/user.php

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:53 pm

BarT wrote:
no eyebags = no relationship

*explanation*
relationship=staying up very late at night=less sleep=big eyebags..

hope the analogy is correct... ^_^

This is true. correct. correct. i agree. HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 698634
Back to top Go down
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Global Mod
Male

> : ohhh baby, I know you want me.
Mood : Flirty
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/rafaelsee

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:37 pm

USE STRESSTABS. dang! :=)): and sleep on time and get up so late.
Back to top Go down
iSheenaDrew<33
iSheenaDrew<33
Global Mod
Female

> : Too tired of drama and shit!
Mood : Disappointed
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:12 am

Quote :
Is it your period?

If your eye bags come out on a regular basis, find out if it is related to your menstrual cycle. If you eye bags appear before your period, it simply means that you are suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome or PMS. Avoid salty foods and use diuretics. Your eye bags can be hormonal-induced, causing puffiness under your eyes. You can drink green tea, but avoid too much liquid and carbohydrates because premenstrual water retention causes some liquid to accumulate under your eyes.

Like DUHH!
Back to top Go down
cheska :)
cheska :)
Promoter
Female

> : betch. xD
Mood : Bitchy
Reg-Date : 2008-09-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/cccheska

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:50 pm

haha . wth is up with you jiro ? haha . :=)):
Back to top Go down
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Rafa[SEEXEAY]
Global Mod
Male

> : ohhh baby, I know you want me.
Mood : Flirty
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/rafaelsee

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:24 pm

im on the process of this thread. fu jiro. :=)):
Back to top Go down
belletotx
belletotx
HCG Maniac
Female

> : SEE YAH :)
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2008-09-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/belleganda18

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:27 pm

aw jiro :D

it hurts =))

my eyebag sucks T_T
Back to top Go down
kimjoy
kimjoy
HCG VIP Member
Female

> : oink-Oink!..LaLabsKITA!
Mood : Bouncy
Reg-Date : 2008-10-07
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Right_bar_bleue

https://www.facebook.com/kiimjOy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:42 pm

sLeep eaRLY!!!

nakow...
Back to top Go down
bheapogi
bheapogi
Promoter
Female

> : kiss me onda milky twilight :]]
Reg-Date : 2008-09-12
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/pulseslasher

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 pm

this helps yayks! HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 801166
Back to top Go down
BunnyBliss™
Global Mod
Female

> : want a quarter? lol.
Mood : Calm
Reg-Date : 2008-09-12
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:53 am

gahh, this is the first thing i read here in the lifestyle section. lmao

JIROO, thankyou. HAHAHA. though it didnt really help at all.
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 808963

i still look like a panda with my eye bags.
Back to top Go down
RaPalz
RaPalz
HCG Addict
Male

> : IM FROM HELLESANA
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/rapalz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:56 pm

STRESSTABS yEaH
Back to top Go down
sawhry kaylie
sawhry kaylie
HCG Master
Female

> : it's getting way too deeeeep.
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2008-10-19
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/45433779

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:29 pm

LOL i'm having these. it's not eyebags anymore. eye maleta already .:|
Back to top Go down
ms.yatotz
ms.yatotz
HCG Addict
Female

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2008-10-31
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/yollahofficial

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:19 pm

me_is_RAFA wrote:
USE STRESSTABS. dang! :=)): and sleep on time and get up so late.

yeah ryt!!!

u can be a MODEL of stresstab..pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
bhaby_delacoure10
bhaby_delacoure10
HCG Addict
Female

> : Beauty's mother is vanity..

Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-10-18
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/blumisa

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:12 pm

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 801166 I'm definitely working on this !!
I am currentl fighting with my insomia attacks !!
maygas !! HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 801166
Back to top Go down
abbylables
abbylables
HCG Addict
Female

> : No application: Wanted Boyfran
Mood : Annoyed
Reg-Date : 2008-10-19
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/abbychu

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:03 pm

cucumber slices can do
Back to top Go down
cuteprincechris05
cuteprincechris05
HCG Wizard
Male

Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/cuteprincechris05

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:38 pm

USE STRESS GEL!!

WAHAHAHA!!

ITS WORKS!!

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 77722

CHRIS
Back to top Go down
xoxoemochiq_mhay
xoxoemochiq_mhay
Promoter
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-10-27
Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/60385944

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 933962
Back to top Go down
Joanna ♥
Joanna ♥
Promoter
Female

> : Panget.
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

Http://www.friendster.com/akosijoanna

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:43 pm

yah! sleep early. stop using computer =))
Back to top Go down
anime is life
HCG Wizard
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-11-15
Contribution :

http://www.hidecodesgalore.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:05 pm

I wanted to get rid of my eyebags from a long time ago!! HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 774365

.. Haha what made you write about that? But I'll just have to sleep earlier next time, I guess.. HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 137130
Back to top Go down
chibimonster
chibimonster
HCG Elite
Female

> : La la la la~ Psssh. :|
Mood : Geeky
Reg-Date : 2008-11-06
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chibimonsturr

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 pm

yeah. cucumber slices can help you with your problems. :)):)):))
Back to top Go down
mabel
mabel
HCG Geek
Female

Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 210
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mia020608

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 pm

good thing we have kua jiro hir for giving us this info!!!

thanks a lot kua jiro!!! it helps me a lot...
now i can get rid of these nasty eyebags of mine!hahaha

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 801166
Back to top Go down
bubudoll
bubudoll
HCG Wizard
Male

Reg-Date : 2008-11-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/bubudoll30

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:29 pm

dba nakukuha sa puyat ang eyebags???????

ehhh kung ung puyat ang d matangal ??? =))
Back to top Go down
dayanatuna
dayanatuna
HCG Wizard
Female

> : (:
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-11-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/dayanatuna

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:39 pm

use a concealer,, to hide them,, HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL 163720
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 5 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Lifestyle -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com