:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
JirO™
Global Mod
Male

> : >:)
Mood : Blissful
Reg-Date : 2008-09-05
Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 010
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/41409324

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ lol

Identity alergies

If you wake up one morning and your eye bags get more pronounced, it can be a symptom of kidney infection or allergic reaction. Watch out for symptoms like difficulty in breathing, skin rash and fever because if you have these, you need to see your doctor right away. If your doctor informs you about an allergy, find out what you are allergic to so that you can remove them from your menu. People these days are allergic to foods like vegetables and fruits with residual pesticides, processed grains, pasteurized milk from cows treated with hormones and newfangled foods or foods that humans never ate until a few decades ago. Watch out for the beauty products you use as some of these cause allergies resulting to eye bags and under eye circles, too. Double check mascaras and under-eye creams because these may make your eye bags even bigger or more visible.

Is it your period?

If your eye bags come out on a regular basis, find out if it is related to your menstrual cycle. If you eye bags appear before your period, it simply means that you are suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome or PMS. Avoid salty foods and use diuretics. Your eye bags can be hormonal-induced, causing puffiness under your eyes. You can drink green tea, but avoid too much liquid and carbohydrates because premenstrual water retention causes some liquid to accumulate under your eyes.

Blame genetics

Eye bags can also be hereditary. Eye bags start coming out as you hit your 40s. Look at your grandfather or your mother to check if they have dark under-eye circles. If they have them, you know that you acquired your eye bags through heredity. If it is in the genes, just make peace with your beauty and never fall victim of yet another “miraculous” product promising to remove your eye bags.

Prevent vitamin deficiency

Deficiency in folic acid, B-vitamins, essential fats or proteins is dangerous. If you combine this with fibromayalgia and fatigue, your eyes will definitely swell. If you are serious about getting rid of eye bags, then get serious in having these supplements in your body. Change your diet by all means. Eat dairy products only from pastured cows. Make sure that the dairy products are cultured. Eat clean fish and meat. Animal products will give you Vitamin B-12 while fish, meat and raw milk will give you Vitamin B-6. Raw milk includes cheese that you can find in your area, so be patient enough to look for it. Traditional raw appetizers will also help, like sashimi, kibbeh and steak tartare.

Dont STRESS!!

If you are too tired from a day’s work, watched too much TV or spent too many hours in from of a computer, you will surely get eye bags. Stress and insomnia cause eye bags, too. A miraculous cure would be a good long nap. If this does not work, then use some eye applications. Eye masks are used by many and are known to be effective, especially the ones made of fresh cucumber slices. You can also put on moist cold tea bags on top of your eyes while sleeping to relax your eyes. Over and above all these, try changing your lifestyle to completely get rid of your eye bags. Practice some meditation or relaxation techniques and get more sleep than you usually do.

A FEW REMINDERS

Be reminded that double checking the type of tea bag you use is highly important. Make sure that you are not allergic to the type of teabag you are going to use because your eyes may swell even more if yor are allergic to, say, a chamomile teabag. When using cosmetic products, exercise caution all the time. Discontinue use if the condition becomes worse.

Applying cold water or ice directly to your eyes’ skin is fine, but do this only for a few seconds. Applying it too long will only worsen the condition. Invasive or expensive treatments can deceive you, so consult your physician before using them. After all, the first step to knowing what method is most effective for you is knowing the root cause of the problem, which you can learn only from your physician.

Everything is easy to remember. If you lack sleep, then take long naps. If you are stressed, find time to relax, read a good book, watch funny movies or go on a nature trip with your friends. If you lack vitamins, take some supplements and make sure you take them correctly. All these go to show that if you know the root of your eye bag problem, you certainly know how to get rid of it, too. Now, don’t worry about looking ugly or tired on your special day. You can look beautiful in front of your man, or appear already impressive in front of your employer, if you follow the tips listed above. Remember, if you are serious about getting rid of your eye bags, then follow every tip the right way.

LOL hope it help ^-^
Back to top Go down
nimikototen
nimikototen
HCG Member
Female

> : I love HCG!
Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/bhabypearl12

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:51 pm

weel its partly ryt, coz i have this kidney stones hehe
Back to top Go down
cavitekaren
cavitekaren
HCG Elite
Female

> : YOU! Wanna piece of me?
Mood : Gloomy
Reg-Date : 2008-09-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/karenisprivate

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Rafael wrote:
USE STRESSTABS. dang! :=)): and sleep on time and get up so late.

but kuya getting up so late will cause you brain damage.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Yoshi
Banned
Male

> : 21st Century Breakdown
Mood : Depressed
Reg-Date : 2008-11-30
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/yoshikojima

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:44 pm

THANK'S FOR SHARING :LMAO:
Back to top Go down
JirO™
Global Mod
Male

> : >:)
Mood : Blissful
Reg-Date : 2008-09-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/41409324

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 pm

NO PROB! HAHAHA XD LMAO
Back to top Go down
Angelite
Angelite
Female

> : lmao
Mood : Annoyed
Reg-Date : 2008-12-07
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:12 pm

istop.sleeping late at nyt,,,

computer-lessens dude.
Back to top Go down
roxxzerothree
HCG Freak
Female

> : i just don't care :)
Mood : Depressed
Reg-Date : 2008-09-15
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/roxxothree

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 pm

<center>thanks for sharin :)</center>
Back to top Go down
acidic19
acidic19
HCG Wizard
Female

> : I love HCG! Oye!
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/41082143

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:32 am

hahahaha! LOL..thanks for sharing..sleeeeeep early
Back to top Go down
sawhry kaylie
sawhry kaylie
HCG Master
Female

> : it's getting way too deeeeep.
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2008-10-19
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/45433779

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 pm

my eyebags is 14 inches. lmao
jk. it's 1 inch na. and brown pa naman not black lmao
it's ugly buh yeah, nasa nagdadala nga daw lahat di ba ? :))
Back to top Go down
TAKE
TAKE
HCG Maniac
Male

> : Bacardi 151.
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2008-10-27
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/takegraphy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:31 pm

big prob. rofl
Back to top Go down
algerzack
algerzack
HCG Addict
Male

> : I want a big break!
Mood : Devious
Reg-Date : 2008-12-06
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/miggylilh2o

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 am

So <b>sleeping early</b> is the best and only way? Eyebags are such disasters for me.
Back to top Go down
Mhelay x]
Mhelay x]
HCG VIP Member
Female

> : HFY :[
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-10-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46254021

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:17 am

usually I don't just mind it :)
Back to top Go down
mr. pOgi
mr. pOgi
HCG Maniac
Male

> : ..i don't need someone whose perfect all i need is someone doing nothing..and yet keeps me falling.. :)
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2008-11-02
Forum Warning : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/acoaypogiiiii

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:38 pm

just slip at 12:00 every day.. lmao
Back to top Go down
thinejhoe17
thinejhoe17
HCG Freak
Female

> : sick of crying,tired of trying.yeah im smiling,but inside im dying.
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2008-10-07
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/thinejhoe17

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:28 pm

i dont care bout my eyebugs!!

basta care qu magpuyat..

juk!my eyes,oh my precious eyes..its aching b'coz of YOU

OUCH!
Back to top Go down
reiannma
reiannma
HCG Addict
Female

> : you BOTH get a life!xD...
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-11-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/rei32293

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:55 pm

sleeping earlier helps victory
uh, I've read once, from a traditional medicine book that tea helps...
I tried bec. I've been so desperate to get rid of my eye bags and it works! HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 801166 but I'm not doing it anymore it's very, very time consuming...
Back to top Go down
misz.camiLLe
misz.camiLLe
HCG VIP Member
Female

> : ANTOK NEMEN SI AVATAR KO :))
Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-09-08
Contribution :
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/42352016

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:33 pm

sleep early lol
Back to top Go down
bhabhyghurl
bhabhyghurl
HCG Addict
Female

> : HCG rocks!
Mood : Accepted
Reg-Date : 2008-10-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/bhabhyghurliszme

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:54 pm

letsz improvise,.:P cold spoon..^^
Back to top Go down
Chiecco
Chiecco
HCG Elite
Female

> : çause everybody knows, but nob
Mood : Bitchy
Reg-Date : 2008-11-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/owwsoowbiitch

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 am

^ thats truu. hahaa.
Back to top Go down
xrainbowkendix
xrainbowkendix
HCG Member
Female

> : Lahat gustong pumuntang langit.WALA naman gustong mauna.
Reg-Date : 2009-01-08
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/toknenengxx

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:07 pm

nag pupuyat kasi ka txt si kras. haha. :)
Back to top Go down
bheaaa
HCG Geek
Female

Country : HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 Taiwan-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/bheaaa

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:13 am

just put make up on it. and there you go. lol
Back to top Go down
iSheenaDrew<33
iSheenaDrew<33
Global Mod
Female

> : Too tired of drama and shit!
Mood : Disappointed
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:18 am

^ agree. haha. use an eyeliner. lol or a liquid eyeliner. lmao
Back to top Go down
fcv ghia
fcv ghia
HCG Geek
Female

> : ;)
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2008-11-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/ghialigon2

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:49 am

..bat aq?natural lng eye bag q? hehe bagay nman.!singit kz.haha
mata daw ng pusa.! grrr..
tnx fo my chinese blood.! wakok.^
nga pla..! HAPPY NEW YEAR Gong Xi Fa Cai Kung Hei Fat Choi

hmm..pag naglagay ka ng eyeliner alam q nkakalaki xa ng mata.! tama ba.? HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 35724

hmm..pag eye bag.!lagyan pu ng white make up..

db?db? helpful yon.haha

pag ka mga gntong mga pampalantod.!aq twagin nio.! haha
hasler aq.! HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 801166 lmao lmao HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 671585 HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 857716 HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 564979 slap HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 47229
Back to top Go down
JaichiRoyaleXIV
JaichiRoyaleXIV
HCG Addict
Male

> : kum ke!~
Reg-Date : 2009-01-26
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/jaichistar

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm

mine is hereditary.
lmao
Back to top Go down
iammenotyou79
iammenotyou79
HCG Freak
Female

> : Alcohol is Love. :))
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2008-10-24
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/67695724

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:18 am

Good thing I don't put make-up. :))
Back to top Go down
pAuPauxD
HCG Addict
Female

> : ...
Reg-Date : 2009-01-20
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/iamwhoiam812

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:50 pm

eyebags ko parang pwede na pasukan ng piso... haha
Back to top Go down
lharrah013
HCG Maniac
Female

> : Problem Loading Page
Mood : Annoyed
Reg-Date : 2008-09-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/24987663

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 pm

like aw..
i have this insomnia thing since i was a kid
and yeah.. nakakaapekto sa tulog ko..
errghh..
so i have them.. HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 94130
but now
maayos na tulog ko..
sinunod ko lang ang payo ng grandma ko..
..hope it helps.
haha..
HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 163720
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET RID OF EYEBAGS ^-^ LOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Lifestyle -
Create a forum on Forumotion | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com