:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ilhabbrown
ilhabbrown
HCG Member
Female

> : owmygast. i'm falling inlab agen?! :|
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-02-09
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 010
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/95806236

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

ey guys. i just wanna ask if its ok for you to talk with your partner about sex and why?!

kse ang hirap pra saming mga gurls na sakyan ung mga gnung usapan. cguro cnaskyan nlng namen pra nde kau mgalit or nde kau mabored.

nedd your response!

thanks for those guys or even gurls who will response to this topic!

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 40697
Back to top Go down
chicane
chicane
HCG Member
Male

> : part time lover
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-08-02
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 010
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/chicane89

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 am

depende sa partner kung nagtatanong..kung hinde wag na lang baka mag away pa kayo..
Back to top Go down
iNiAN
iNiAN
HCG Freak
Male

> : HC⅁ ЯuLez!
Mood : Grateful
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-24
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/niian02

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 am

iT's OKAY!
just don't be tempted.

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 7961249130739temp
.........||FRiENSTER||.......
cuz' I AM THE MAN, WHO WiLL FIGHT FOR YOUR HONOR
Back to top Go down
screamforattica
screamforattica
HCG Wizard
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-08-03
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm

yeah.
who knows what might happen. lol.

setting up some ground rules might keep your bf/gf leashed.

thank God for birth control pills.

haha.
Back to top Go down
kenniegonz28
kenniegonz28
HCG Freak
Female

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-04-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kenniegonz28

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 pm

it dpndz xa mood co :))

it dpnz din f wnt nlah or ayw fa nla gwin un.
Back to top Go down
AYAvium.BOSZ :)
AYAvium.BOSZ :)
HCG Addict
Female

> : wiiiii!!
Mood : Exhausted
Reg-Date : 2009-08-05
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/cruzfelixxii

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 pm

ok lang un ..

.. wala namn masama .. :)
Back to top Go down
iC.d.Light
iC.d.Light
HCG Freak
> : Dont Look . im shy :)
Mood : Crazy
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-16
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/icdlight

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 am

yeah.

were matured enough to talk about it
and theres nothing to it
Back to top Go down
Paul carlo
Paul carlo
HCG Geek
Male

> : I LOVE u
Mood : Angry
Reg-Date : 2008-12-17
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/91839467

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

gus2 ko un pinaguusap

para astig...

un ang gus2 ko sa babae open sa laht ng bagay

xD
Back to top Go down
Boinkee13
Boinkee13
HCG Elite
Female

> : The DoTA player :)
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2009-06-23
Contribution :

http://www.profiles.friendster.com/tralala02

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

dnpde tlga yan sa grls ee . haha :)
Back to top Go down
† Shinjiru24™ †
† Shinjiru24™ †
HCG Geek
Male

> : She Kidnapped my Heart.
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2009-08-21
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am

It's okay as long as there's limitations.
Back to top Go down
Eksdii | YAM ♥
Eksdii | YAM ♥
HCG Elite
Female

> : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 808963 BOOHOO >:P
Mood : Full
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-05-02
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/yameksdii

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Depende HAHA :))
Back to top Go down
chad143
chad143
HCG Member
Male

> : Death is just the beginning
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-07-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chadmetalhead2666

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 pm

I LIKE GIRLS WHO'S WILD IN BED! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 801166
Back to top Go down
ÅLdяiC :✖
HCG Freak
Male

> : im yourz
Mood : Dark
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/r0ckstar14

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 pm

it depends. FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 801166 lmao
Back to top Go down
chad143
chad143
HCG Member
Male

> : Death is just the beginning
Reg-Date : 2009-07-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chadmetalhead2666

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:27 pm

RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX IS "L.A.M.E"

I MEAN HOW CAN YOU SHOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER IF YOUR JUST HOLDING HER HAND, KISS IN THE CHEEK, WALKING IN THE PARK? DAMN! THAT IS SOO BORING, THAT'S WHY THERE IS SEX SO YOU CAN SHOW AND MAKE HER FEEL HOW MUCH YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN BED AND IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH THEN I BET SHE'LL BE ASKING FOR MORE.. OH YEAH

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 801166

ID RATHER NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP IF MY PARTNER DOES NOT WANT TO.

MAYBE THREE TIMES A MONTH OR TWO WOULD BE OK FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 801166
Back to top Go down
Thyne
Thyne
HCG Freak
Female

> : :] be happy.
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-04-16
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/hearthyne

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 am

hmm ..

ok lang naman siguro un pagusapan ng magcouple yun mga ganung bagay kung nasa right timing na dba? ..

tsaka un gf/bf nio posibleng maging wife/husband nio .. xmpre for preparations na rin .. *JOKE!*

tska maganda sa relasyon un open kau sa lahat ng bagay, walang halong pagpapanggap. :]

pero mahirap kun wala pa kau sa tamang age pinaguusapan nio na un.

baka maya mpunta sa iba at madisgrasya. *uso pa naman un*

ang masasabi ko lang ..

ingat !

lmao

( sorry kun nagpost kahit d ako lalaki. haha! i cant help myself to react e. )
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 163720
Back to top Go down
deafening_silence0018
deafening_silence0018
HCG Wizard
Male

> : nak ng teteng!!
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2009-07-20
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ethereal0018

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:59 pm

aR.aR wrote:
if she looks uninterested then don't talk about it!

its true..
Back to top Go down
jeydbente1
jeydbente1
HCG Member
Male

> : Lub u hart q!PARTY!RIOT!WAR!
Mood : Accomplished
Reg-Date : 2009-04-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/wtf21

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:26 pm

DPAT MAGING OPEN MINDED C GURLPREN...WAHAA!!! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 933962
Back to top Go down
trea224
HCG Geek
Female

> : Grow old with you... :)
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2009-08-15
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/ewank0

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:27 am

aHaha.. dI nMn mSamAng pg-USapN un aHh!! nD nMn kAu mAg-uUsp dHil plAnO nYoNg gWin dibA?! aHaHa..
aT Xka dUhH... bf/gf mO nMn.. wHt's wROng wd tHat? (npghAlatA nA aTa aKo...)
hAha.. Wg lNg sO2bRa.. aT Wg mGpPrcTicE lAlo nA kUng dI pA kAya FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 801166
Back to top Go down
jayson17_14
jayson17_14
HCG Member
Male

> : uhm i need girlfriend =(
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2009-08-24
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/110821705

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm

la ku gf eh haha FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 774365
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm

auz lng sa kin ,.,
Back to top Go down
boniiyasha
boniiyasha
HCG Elite
Female

> : cout<<"BONII buang&
Mood : Depressed
Reg-Date : 2009-06-10
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 pm

100% ok,
let's be practical, sex is a part of a relationship nowadays whether married or not married.
Back to top Go down
HCG Freak
Male

> : im yourz
Mood : Dark
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/r0ckstar14

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:31 pm

me.
its ok.

pag nasa tamang edad.
Back to top Go down
emoshire
emoshire
HCG Addict
Female

> : SORRY
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-01-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/emoshire

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:39 pm

xempre nman mas ok un kc pra wlng mga secrets total mag gf/bf nman kau tska seriously pra hindi mag silos ung gf o bf nyo eh kng my hinahanap xa n hindi mo m ibigay ung mga gnung bgay, kya nga mrami jang iba n my ibng k relasyon hahaha,.
well its just my opinion karamihan nman d2 bta p kya aral muna lol
Back to top Go down
reksetgo
reksetgo
HCG Elite
Male

> : let the bashing begin >:)
Mood : Dirty
Reg-Date : 2009-04-24
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/killerpumpkin

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 pm

ok lang sakin... para wala nang hiyaan... at.. para mas maging closes dba??
Back to top Go down
boniiyasha
boniiyasha
HCG Elite
Female

> : cout<<"BONII buang&
Mood : Depressed
Reg-Date : 2009-06-10
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:31 am

agree with you guys.
Back to top Go down
torkee
torkee
HCG Wizard
Male

> : I'm not single!
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2009-06-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/torkee

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 am

ang sex ginagawa AT kusa hindi na pinaguusapan pa kung mahal nyo ang isa't isa. :D pero kung hindi naman..

libog at sarap lang ang hanap.grrrr.
Back to top Go down

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Boys and Girls's Corner :: Boy's Night Out -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com