:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ilhabbrown
ilhabbrown
HCG Member
Female

> : owmygast. i'm falling inlab agen?! :|
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-02-09
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 010
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/95806236

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Vide
PostSubject: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:50 am

ey guys. i just wanna ask if its ok for you to talk with your partner about sex and why?!

kse ang hirap pra saming mga gurls na sakyan ung mga gnung usapan. cguro cnaskyan nlng namen pra nde kau mgalit or nde kau mabored.

nedd your response!

thanks for those guys or even gurls who will response to this topic!

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 40697
Back to top Go down
markrey59
markrey59
HCG Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-01-22
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 010
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/67585264

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:52 pm

depende kong magkaintindihan kyo ng bf/gf moh!!

my iba kasi ayaw nila ng ganong usapan...
Back to top Go down
andieelewls
andieelewls
HCG Addict
Male

> : Some call me stupid, But I call it love :>
Mood : Crazy
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-18
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 210
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 am

Meron po kasing GF/BF na ayaw ng GANUNG USAPAN, Maybe they are not yet ready.
Back to top Go down
Jhe™
Jhe™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : Spread The Love
Mood : Bitchy
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-16
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/29738044

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:24 pm

nasa tao :)
if ayaw.. di pinipilit.. para kami ni gf lmao
Back to top Go down
Pawem
Pawem
Promoter
Male

> : i miss this :)
Mood : Energetic
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-09-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46854266

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm

it depends .
smien okei lng. FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 801166
Back to top Go down
joedabad22
joedabad22
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : rawr !
Mood : Blank
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-13
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/joedabad

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 am

it depends.
Back to top Go down
deadlyeye_008
deadlyeye_008
HCG Addict
Male

> : i don't wanna wake be-fore the dream is over .. i'm gonna make it mine .. Yes i will own it . :)
Mood : Geeky
Reg-Date : 2009-04-07
Contribution :

http://http:profiles.friendster.com/rafael008

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:13 am

yea .
smen ok lan .
nsa nature n dn nman nmen un .:)
pro senio mga girls .
i don't think so .:)

pwera n lan kun open-minded o liberated keu . :) FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 47229 FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 47229

kawaii.hearts
Promoter
Female

> : tubig is water, ilog is river.. combine it together, i love you forever.. :)) HAHAHA..
Mood : Frustrated
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-12-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/starcastic28

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:48 am

depende sa partner mo if
PERVERT lmao juk FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 163720
Back to top Go down
Samantha<3
Samantha<3
Graphic Designer
Female

> : diggng my species. lol. ;)
Mood : Devious
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-10-05
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/summerstarsandtoxicnights

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:21 pm

it's better if you're actually open to the topic.
Back to top Go down
cessinsane
cessinsane
HCG Member
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-10-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/wsupbiatch

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm

yeah right . dapat open minded tlg . :) ^
Back to top Go down
aR.aR
aR.aR
HCG Master
Male

> : vavaVooomm~:))
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-12-16
Contribution :

http://rryzzel.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:37 am

if she looks uninterested then don't talk about it!
Back to top Go down
† Nicabebx™ †
† Nicabebx™ †
HCG Maniac
Female

> : i love you FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 906457
Mood : Dirty
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! China
Reg-Date : 2008-12-26
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/danicamae13

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:20 pm

ok lang pgusapan.
wag lang gawin.
yee. →
Back to top Go down
iC.d.Light
iC.d.Light
HCG Freak
> : Dont Look . im shy :)
Mood : Crazy
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-16
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/icdlight

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:29 am

he/she his/her your partner if im not wrong .. right ? XD (knda ketchy phrase , sry)

its ok to talk about that if payag namang kayong dalawa

or sang ayon mga utak nio s topic XD
Back to top Go down
ceelurvesyou
ceelurvesyou
HCG Freak
Female

> : ailoveyou3x
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2008-09-10
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 210
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/ailoveyou3x

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:20 am

minsan ayaw ko pag usapan namin.
minsan ok lng..
aun. dipende sa mood ko :D
Back to top Go down
mr. pOgi
mr. pOgi
HCG Maniac
Male

> : ..i don't need someone whose perfect all i need is someone doing nothing..and yet keeps me falling.. :)
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2008-11-02
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/acoaypogiiiii

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:16 am

it depends too
Back to top Go down
CharLz03
CharLz03
HCG Freak
> : -- > i LOVE HCG :)
Reg-Date : 2009-05-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chuck03

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:28 pm

- depende sa mood .
- hehe .
- pero for me . its ok .
- nasa new generation na tayo nu ?
- tsaka its good to be open minded .

hehe :)
Back to top Go down
ivarxd
ivarxd
HCG Elite
Male

> : xDD
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-11-19
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ivarExist

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:15 am

okie lng samin..
:))
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm

it depends,..

ma turn off ka pa sa gf u pg ganun ung usapan,..

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 192262
Back to top Go down
CharLz03
CharLz03
HCG Freak
> : -- > i LOVE HCG :)
Reg-Date : 2009-05-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chuck03

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:22 pm

- dapat maging open minded ang both sides :)
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 pm

it depends,...

^ agree ako sa cnv niya,.. be openminded to each other,.. FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 192262

hope have a respect on each side ,. FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 192262
Back to top Go down
jrobinel
jrobinel
HCG Elite
Male

> : > Thanks for everything <
Mood : Accepted
Reg-Date : 2009-05-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 am

meron akong gf na medyo gusto ang gnung usapan kase gst na nya kami i kasal
Back to top Go down
khaizerlee
khaizerlee
HCG Addict
Female

> : lewl.
Mood : Crushed
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2009-05-25
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/95854430

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 am

it depends..

but i dont like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 am

i think sa mg asawa related ang topic n yan,..

dpende lng sa mga in relationship,..

mhrap n noh ,..
Back to top Go down
bajon143
bajon143
HCG Maniac
Male

> : its me.u dnt like? i dont care
Reg-Date : 2009-02-10
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/bajonthezz

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 am

sa amin ok lng .. d namn kami malisyuso eh .. ^_^ we matured enough to talk about sex.. ^_^ kea nga ang swerte ko eh.. ^_^ ahhaha
Back to top Go down
† Nicabebx™ †
† Nicabebx™ †
HCG Maniac
Female

> : i love you FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! 906457
Mood : Dirty
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! China
Reg-Date : 2008-12-26
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/danicamae13

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 pm

usap lang pla ee.
Back to top Go down

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 4 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Boys and Girls's Corner :: Boy's Night Out -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com