:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ilhabbrown
ilhabbrown
HCG Member
Female

> : owmygast. i'm falling inlab agen?! :|
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-02-09
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 010
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/95806236

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

ey guys. i just wanna ask if its ok for you to talk with your partner about sex and why?!

kse ang hirap pra saming mga gurls na sakyan ung mga gnung usapan. cguro cnaskyan nlng namen pra nde kau mgalit or nde kau mabored.

nedd your response!

thanks for those guys or even gurls who will response to this topic!

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 40697
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Happy
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 010
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 pm

nid ng maturity pgdating sa usapin na yan..,.

pero nid din ng knowledge kung pano

ccmulan ang topic about these...

so it's ok lng nmn ...

may specific ryt way on doing that ,.,
Back to top Go down
terror_gurlrama
terror_gurlrama
HCG Member
Female

> : ex means past, crush means fut
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/teitanxatan

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 pm

okei lng eun

as long as gagawin nyo at masarapan kyo
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 47229

kc pag pinag usapan nyo ln' at d nyo ginawa .

malamang mabitin kyo
dance
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:06 pm

^ wow ano ito huh ,., FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 163720

basta knowledge is impt ,..

talk lng nmn,.. hnd ggwin ehh,,.

kya wlng masama,..

unless wholesome kau ,.,
Back to top Go down
terror_gurlrama
terror_gurlrama
HCG Member
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 pm

fiboy_171 wrote:
^ wow ano ito huh ,., FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 163720

basta knowledge is impt ,..

talk lng nmn,.. hnd ggwin ehh,,.

kya wlng masama,..

unless wholesome kau ,.,

pag ginusto ed gawin FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 192262
am nasasainyong mag
jowa naman eun .

pero kapag tigang na tigang ang boi pagbigyan

ganito kc yan pag my
knowledge k na bout
sex may tendency
na magawa mu .
Back to top Go down
reksetgo
reksetgo
HCG Elite
Male

> : let the bashing begin >:)
Mood : Dirty
Reg-Date : 2009-04-24
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/killerpumpkin

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:52 pm

it depends talaga may meroon gus2 pag usapan meroon hindi
pero para sakin mas maganda nang pagusapan ksi.. it makes relationship stronger and nde na talaga kayo nagkakahiyaan nun ayun :)

Xiomai.Xiopao
HCG Wizard
Female

> : Lhab.Lhab :))
Reg-Date : 2009-06-19
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/xiomaixiopao

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:23 am

peo nkkhiya eburr eun ah?
Back to top Go down
Silent Quick
Silent Quick
HCG Elite
Male

> : harhar!
Mood : Accepted
Reg-Date : 2009-06-01
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/88783421

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:29 am

its ok lng FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 801166
depende kung us2 din ng partner mu xmpwe FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 136842
Back to top Go down
Shaina !
Shaina !
HCG Elite
Female

> : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 450903
Mood : Crazy
Reg-Date : 2009-06-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/heartlesslover

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

depende. ok lan samin ee. haha .
Back to top Go down
terror_gurlrama
terror_gurlrama
HCG Member
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:00 pm

wlang nkakahiya dun
as long as open kyo s isa't isa .
angel
Back to top Go down
leyn
leyn
HCG Addict
Female

> : :D
Mood : Depressed
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-05-17
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/aleynndesu

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:34 pm

no FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 192262
Back to top Go down
janveruz:)
janveruz:)
HCG Addict
Male

> : I do cherish you. :)
Mood : Blank
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-01-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/janveruz

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 pm

`it absolutely depends. XD

but for us ..

it's ok. ;)

aos lan mapag usapan, but ndi nman kylanan mdalas. XP

woot!
Back to top Go down
tagapulot
tagapulot
HCG Addict
Male

> : d bale ng tamad
d nman pagod
Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-01-13
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/tak3n4grant3d

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:54 pm

it depend upon the situation
Back to top Go down
alexcei
alexcei
HCG Geek
Male

> : Do I have choice?
Mood : Calm
Reg-Date : 2009-06-02
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ayex00

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 am

it depends..
Back to top Go down
terror_gurlrama
terror_gurlrama
HCG Member
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 am

it depend ?
hmmm .

mei ganun ?
amm juks .
am am am
ang sex ay para s matanda
bwal s bata .
oflimits :))

mlaban kung ginusto
demon
Back to top Go down
machilabsyu
machilabsyu
HCG Geek
Male

> : 09274993722
Mood : Geeky
Reg-Date : 2009-06-25
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/machilabsyu

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 am

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 659247 ok lng
but sa tamang oras

cheer!

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 879b8c6b721d49e3917db87863aebcaf
HCG Maniac
Male

> : someday came suddenly
Mood : Cranky
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-11-06
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/45784058

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 pm

not too much
Back to top Go down
dree6cube
dree6cube
HCG Addict
Male

Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 Spain-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-28
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/dreiheartsyoubeybeh

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:46 pm

My gals are cool about that.
Back to top Go down
DHEN ♥ sam.chael
DHEN ♥ sam.chael
HCG Maniac
Female

> : Bleh! :p
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-11-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/miilabyu

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:28 pm

it depends kung paanu niyu pag-usapan.
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm

auz lng un,.

basta openminded kau ,..
Back to top Go down
XXiNO
XXiNO
Reg-Date : 2009-07-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/xxino

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm

it depends on how tight your relationship is..kasi pag bago pa lang kayo parang ang panget nman nun..i mean, bka maoffend mo xa or what..bsta ako, no entry muna ang ganyan samin ng gf ko..ehemm!!
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 47229
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:54 pm

okay lang sakin wala naman msama
Back to top Go down
keira
keira
HCG Addict
Female

> : its KaiZel fever ..
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2008-12-01
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/kikayra08

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:38 pm

pra xken endi ok un
depende kung nxa right age nah . FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 163720
Back to top Go down
Meet Keeh :)
Meet Keeh :)
HCG Elite
Male

> : GAY.
Mood : Cynical
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-09-11
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/user.php

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 pm

It depends on the mood.
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:02 pm

okay lang. wala naman masama ee
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm

auz lng ,

basta know your limitations
Back to top Go down

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Boys and Girls's Corner :: Boy's Night Out -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com