:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down
trea224
HCG Geek
Female

> : Grow old with you... :)
Mood : Drunk
Country : HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-08-15
Forum Warning : HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories 110
Contribution :
HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/ewank0

HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories Vide
PostSubject: HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:36 am

Hello fellow time traveler! Haha choz.
Bakit bumabalik parin dito. Lagi nalang akong bumabalik dito. I remember so many things here. I loved HCG. I learned a few skills from HCG that I still use today. This is like a time capsule ♥ thank you sa community na to I learned how to be a little creative 😅. I learned to follow rules online and not to be rude.

Noong active pa ako dito, di ko pinangarap yung trabaho ko ngayon, tapos feeling emo pa ako noong nagsimula ako dito hahaha.

Byeeeee..

PS. di ko naman nakatuluyan yung pinag edit ko ng layout sa friendster dati. Hahaha

Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
HCG Freak
Male

> : Broken Heart. :(
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2009-11-06
Forum Warning : HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories 010
Contribution :
HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/57790908

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 3:23 am

Grabe, sobrang nakaka-miss 'tong forum. Ibang klase yung hype at excitement, for some reason. Good old days.
Back to top Go down
trea224
HCG Geek
Female

> : Grow old with you... :)
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2009-08-15
Forum Warning : HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/ewank0

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Haha, agree agree!! nakakamiss ang creative freedom sa profiles :D and yung makikita mo yung profile/creative output nung ibang tao. Nakakainspire. ❤
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO.. 2020 NA!?!? Thank you HCG for the memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG community :: News and Announcements -
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com