:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
teksmoko
teksmoko
Contributor
Female

Mood : Cheerful
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-20
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/paypetz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:40 pm

ayt me sira na nman am fs ! asar The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 885472
Back to top Go down
Joanna ♥
Joanna ♥
Promoter
Female

> : Panget.
Mood : Drunk
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Http://www.friendster.com/akosijoanna

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Friendster - nakakainis, :))

failed to approve friend requests.
Back to top Go down
teksmoko
teksmoko
Contributor
Female

Mood : Cheerful
Reg-Date : 2009-02-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/paypetz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm

^
same with you haix ..
Back to top Go down
tna2o
tna2o
Female

> : i LOVE ME. *wink
Mood : Flirty
Reg-Date : 2009-04-10
Contribution :

http://www.profiles.friendster.com/mamabher

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 pm

: Not anymore since they keep on filtering it. I show who i am in my cuztomizations. Now it's not working, i seldomly open my account now.

: I still got a lot of friends using it cause they don't know how to use the facebook. Facebook is kinda hard to operate at first. Been there.

: The adds are really annoying. I like the old friendster where you cant see who commented who. and everything. facebook have that. why follow what they're doing right? lot of users love friendster cause in the first place, it is the most popular websites [back then].

What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
: well obviously, try having surveys from the users of what they must and musn't do to ther website. AND TRY REMOVING THE ADDS. it's kinda irritating. promise!

: HELL YEAH ! it gets lamer and lamer everyday. LAME i tell yah!
Back to top Go down
qhuletz09
qhuletz09
HCG Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-05-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mitzcola

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm

waah!!!! all my codes in friendster are gone!!!

i hope that they finish it fast.!
Back to top Go down
jehanne_jane9
jehanne_jane9
HCG Geek
Female

> : Welcome 2010. :)
Mood : Content
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/pissymissy

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm always feeling upset when fs team always deleting hcg's app. I was like, am I going to update again the codes as well as my app? I'm way too lazy for these and yea, I'm so sick of this. Earlier, when I opened my profile, nothing appears but just a simple profile. Now I realized why people moved on to facebook, with this, people enjoying the features of facebook i mean all that involves in this social networking. Friendster is being so strict when it comes to HideCodesGalore things. I guess Friendster will stay no longer. HAHAHA. But thanks to ADMIN for always updating our apps. :))
Back to top Go down
Patrickâ„¢
Patrickâ„¢
HCG Addict
Male

> : I miss you so much.
Reg-Date : 2009-07-10
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/patricktenedero

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Friendster must not delete these apps.

Never did they know that these apps helps their users to have more presentable profiles. :]
Back to top Go down
christianpogoy
christianpogoy
Male

So Fun!
Mood : Bouncy
Reg-Date : 2009-06-26
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Not secure; not confident of safety or permanence; distrustful; suspicious; apprehensive of danger or loss.

not firm or firmly fixed; likely to fail or give way; "the hinge is insecure"
Back to top Go down
diesoxys2kiirukaaro
diesoxys2kiirukaaro
HCG Member
Male

> : My Heart malfunction.
Mood : Dark
Reg-Date : 2009-07-27
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/diesoxys2

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:30 pm

suggest ko.

sir daryl gumawa ka nlng ng parang friendster na web
dba?? ahehe

la lng. suck FS eh
_____
esato
Back to top Go down
kriiiish!
kriiiish!
Female

> : inloooove!
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2009-09-07
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/31717048

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm

i hate friendster when they start filtering the codes i use.
my profile became mess. & its not beautiful anymore.

they dont even know that HCG helps them a lot.
because of HCG, friendster profile becomes beautiful!
but they always remove all the applications we use.

i do looove friendster so much.
all my photos are stock on friendster.
my blogs, and contacts are here.

but because of filtering.
i switch facebook. >.<
Back to top Go down
nathan_jun2
nathan_jun2
Male

> : i can't see...
Mood : Curious
Reg-Date : 2009-09-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/nathanjun2

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:32 am

YES!! but if they always delete the app. i rather choose the other social sites.

My file..my designs....huhuuh

Deleting of app.

NO..

Friendster is very nice... challenging of making the profile looks beautiful but...after spending of time of making that!!!hhuhuu..they delete!!!!
Back to top Go down
jayr21_bucket
jayr21_bucket
HCG Elite
Male

> : merry christmas angel
Mood : Happy
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-10
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster/smjayr21.com

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm

lol! we must use twix! this is sparta!!
Back to top Go down
[MANikA]
[MANikA]
HCG Member
Female

> : i LOVE HCG XD
Mood : Flirty
Reg-Date : 2009-05-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/labquximheann

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:01 am

oo nga ,`
vat kzi denedelete paung app.
at iniiba ung CodEz ..
ahmf ..
pnu ung iba na cAfE lng .
klngan araw araw .
i update ung fs ..
haizzzzzzzz ..
diba pede ung
mpirme kung ano ang style nmin .
sa fs .

rEquEzting lng po ..
hirap hirap hagilapen ang code no
at mag auz every day amft ..

`mhean The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 94130 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 94130
Back to top Go down
kLiing2x™
kLiing2x™
HCG Elite
Female

> : Single cheer!
Mood : Depressed
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-10-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/awanun02

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm

nakakapagod magupdate ng magupdate
please STOP filtering codes The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 436552
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 pm

And now, friendster is down. Facebook is now popular. XD

cheer!
Back to top Go down
dhosze
dhosze
Female

Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-02-14
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/59343788

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:44 pm

how about myyearbook.com?
Back to top Go down
Ako si Ella :))
Ako si Ella :))
HCG Elite
Female

> : Get a Grip Monster. :>>
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-04-21
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/emoteraxxviii

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 pm

FRIENDSTER SUCKS! Facebook is better. If FRIENDSTER don't want their social website SUCK MORE. they should not FILETER the apps. :)
Back to top Go down
q123
q123
Reg-Date : 2009-06-04
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/warningleyson

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

yaya your such a los friendster
Back to top Go down
ikkins15@yahoo.com
ikkins15@yahoo.com
Reg-Date : 2009-08-10
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/78111154

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm

ayt naku ..!
lage'lage nalang filter ng filter ...
gnun din aman .. ibabalik at ibabalik din aman nila ..
parang pampam lang ahh ..

HCG n nga lang ang PAG-ASA ng friendster
para umunlad tapos agaw eksena nanaman sila ..!

ibalik dapat ang apps.

apir !

please ???

=}}
Back to top Go down
ghethy
ghethy
Female

Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-05-21
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/juzthinkingofyou

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 pm

ammh...
nkooo...for me??
dpt hyaan ng fs ung gnan..
like ung apps. ng HCG whooo!!!
kc dun ngkakaron ng triLL ung fs deba??
heheh..i hope na wala ung mga ads...
db??kaxuxot kc un..eheh...
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 94130
aun...

bztah sken dpt ndi tnggalin ung HCG apps...
kc un ung pnka mgnda nilang apps..ehehe..

kung wala na ung mga gntu
nkooo..bye2 na sa fs...
ehehe..

go!go!go!

aja! we can do it!

cheer 2
Back to top Go down
RecleZGreeD
RecleZGreeD
Reg-Date : 2009-03-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/christiandrj

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 pm

is this another petition..!
except from the previous

naku nakakabagot!

kailangan nang mag isip ng friendster team!
kc marami na ang lumilipat sa FB

Fb alows many apps like FS
but FS is d best mga pare

lalo na kung may HCG!

FS team think first before
you suspend HCG's app

chainsaw
Back to top Go down
sunreong :)
sunreong :)
HCG Elite
Female

> : Im inactive.deleted.
Mood : Determined
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2009-05-14
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ xunnypink

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

My suggestion:
they should not delete apps cause they're
like losing users of their site :)
Back to top Go down
ƒ£ámé2$çàrêd
ƒ£ámé2$çàrêd
HCG Member
Female

> : HCG iz dah b3st :P
Reg-Date : 2009-08-27
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/flame2scared

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 am

- filtering hcg apps again and again... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 163720
Back to top Go down
zordicism
zordicism
Male

Reg-Date : 2009-04-27
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/zordicism

PostSubject: :D The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:38 pm

uu nga, hihi. .

TAMA lahat ng sinabi niLa,
tsk tsk. .
pero wag nlang ntin hingin na
tangalin ung ads sa FS
kasi libre nmn un,
kelangan din nila ng incom :D

PERO! it rili sucks, godbless!
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 am

Friendster sucks. i dont know how can i call it now, grr. almost features of them are not available or working properly. GRrr
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 20 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com