:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
Daryll
Daryll
Administrator
Male

> : meet my pet. PUSSY !! :))
Mood : Good
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-09-04
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/darylld

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread serves as a petition for the app deletion problem.
Say here anything you want to say to friendster.(may it be a rant, a thank you or just a feedback) (the longer, the effective).

Here's mine (a feedback) :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

So yea, why friendster is deleting our apps? because of security.
They sacrifice usability over security.

a lot of "professional" web bloggers i have talked to said that friendster is much more like their own personal blogs which can they customize the way they want thus preferring it more than any other social networking site. true? i think so.

but what friendster is doing?

friendster killed almost all of the friendster layout sites, friendster customization sites. all just because of security. i think that's their biggest mistake. well look at the web now, almost all users are switching to facebook. well yea friendster has the same (not so) features of facebook but i must say that it's kinda bit obvious that friendster is just trailing what facebook is doing. (apps, chat, even the developer platform of facebook is the same as here The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 40697). i dont think that would appeal to the masses.

Another reason of why friendster is doing these are the ads.
Friendster is a free site, anyone can use it without charges(unlike multiply that offers a premium account with a whopping price). So for that reason, what is the thing that keeps friendster alive? ....... ads. yes there are ads all over the site. (all of the pages) i actually once mistaken friendster to an ad site The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 163720 putting that aside, are their ads really enough to monetize the whole company? i dont think so.

Here's what i think that they may do to atleast have a change and also appeal to the masses.

1. Remove the ads.

Yes i think this will break their back at first but my second suggestion is needed for this.

2. Paid Accounts.

Yes why not? Many users will and would pay just for their profiles to bloom and to have more storage AND GET RID OF THE ADS ON THEIR PROFILES.

3. Developer - User relationship.

Developers on friendster must consult friendster users also on their updates. they never done it eversince have they? not knowing that this is one of the important things around.

Above all, i dont think friendster sucks but about what's going around now, i think it will soon suck.

Competing with other big companies, they should do something different. something the other companies doesnt have.

May this thread be an inspiration to others like me. Do not stay silent. Write here and let your words be heard.

Good luck to us. :)

This thread is a serious discussion, replies like "i agree, that's right, and the like are treated as spam and may be deleted.

I would send this link to a person i know on friendster after it reached 200 testimonials. Please write your own opinions here.

Posts may include answers to these questions :

Are you satisfied with friendster?
What's the things that keeps you with it?
Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?

something like that. you can be creative on your post. or just post a rant about them. :)
Back to top Go down
lesterdezigns
lesterdezigns
> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-06-03
Forum Warning : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 010
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://blacklist_011@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:47 pm

anu bayan kaka kuha ko plang ng password nasira pa,........ The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 429602
sana wag ma bago ung lock codes
Back to top Go down
rhaineylicious
rhaineylicious
Female

Mood : Apathetic
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Australia
Reg-Date : 2009-04-23
Contribution :
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/rhainesky

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:48 pm

whew! so love da facebook and multiply..rather than friendster..
but what the?i used to be a friendster addict lately when i found out about the HCG!
but i was so angry once when i logged in and my layout was gone!
its because friendster team always deletes our application.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 151776
that's why i'm getting tired of opening my friendster acct coz of what they've been doing..
i love friendster(yes!) but if they continue doing this..many of their users will stop signing up and logging in to their accounts..
i also heard some negative comments/criticisms about their site..
that "friendster is cheap! unlike facebook and multiply!"
"friendster is a copy-cat"
some says,"i'd rather choose plurk or perfspot than friendster!"
can't you see da difference?
from the word friendster..could they be friendly?
Just be FRIENDLY!
i love making my layout done! and be visited by many of my friends and commenting about how friendster is more advanced than others..
but i don't think they'll do that..
please let HCG be a part of the friendster team!
and connive!
there's no change in friendster whenever we open our accounts.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 943748
Back to top Go down
deadwordz
deadwordz
Male

> : nice one HCG!!!!
Mood : Excited
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-17
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm

wat d hell is FS wants..,i'm tired fixing my fs..,my mga brainless na tao kc na di sinusunod ung instructions on how to use the apps..,i always check my pending app invites then my mga taong iniinvite pa nla..,simple instructions lang di mgawa..,tsktsk.,i'm so so so confused..,kya lage dinedelete ng fs ung app ng HCG..,tsktsk..,well,i'm hoping na maayos na toh..,more power sa HCG..,love your codes..,peace!!!!!-deadwordz
Back to top Go down
lj concepcion
lj concepcion
HCG Member
Female

> : fairytales doesn't exist! :(
Mood : Bored
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/39143382

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm

okay then.i agree that applications should not be deleted..
coz' those applications and other stuffs..are things that making our profile more unique,more elegant..or whatsoever.. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 806467
they are always deleting and filtering application what if..
okay i will state an example..soemeone making his/her profile for an almost a hours..making some codes..going to ripway,,generating the codes and then he/she already saves it..on his/her application..after that one day had passed..he/she opened his/her friendster then all he/she knew that his/her codes were gone because of the filtering and deleting of applications..what happened to that someone will be shocked..coz' all of his/her efforts had gone..for almost a hour that he/she did his/her profile wil be gone for a moment imagine..??and the most hurting part of it is when you dont saved it at any notepad...this is sparta!!
hhhhmm..i'm just giving my opinion huh..

i just hope that "NO TO DELETING OF APPLICATIONS" The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 47229

okay..i am going to answer the questions..

rules
**Are you satisfied with friendster?
yes,i am
**What's the things that keeps you with it?
i'm always making my profile beautiful then suddenly..i will knew that my code were gone already..
**Are you not satisfied with friendster? if so, why?
i'm satisfied with it..percent of 99% ..the other percent is when my codes are filtering..
**What is the thing that you dont like about friendster's doings?
their..adds..and deleting..APPS
**What do you think friendster might do to get users better?
just one thing i'd like them to do..is to allow the users of it to use the apps all the time..and just what i just said a while ago is "NO DELETING OF APPS"
**Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?
i think..no??

okay..then..that's all i just want to say..its all my opinion,.and maybe based on the thing that happening on my friendster..."NO HURT FEEELINGS"The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 47229

LOLZ.
Back to top Go down
shatteredlady_666
shatteredlady_666
HCG Geek
Female

> : MiSS CO UNG APP xDD
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2009-03-16
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/shatteredlady666

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:26 pm

4 me.. ayus na sa akin pag app..
mdali lng mag-edit..
=]
sana wag na magdelete ng app!
Back to top Go down
jeffrey_1657
jeffrey_1657
HCG Member
Male

> : wait i'm thinking.............
Mood : Curious
Reg-Date : 2009-02-18
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/jeffreymcanaria

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:45 pm

my comment

daryll's right
let's not stay silent
let's fight for our right to customize or fs profile the way we like it
paying for an account is also possible(to avoid those kids creating friendster profile for nothing in particular)

my answer to this>>>Will you leave friendster if it stays like this?
---absolutely "YES" whats the use of my profile if i can't cusztomize it the way i liked??? so i'd rather use facebook than friendster..

---absolutely not...they always filter codes(they say bec. of security...security their face!!!) they always delete apps(whats the use of deleting apps??(security again..crap)

---comments and photos thats all...

---yes i was satisfied with friendster but thats ages ago..(2nd year highschool to be exact) but now..."I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH FS THEY ALWAYS FILTER CODES AND DELETE APPS)

i think this comment will help..hope it will

gogogo HCG i love HCG!!!!!!

Last edited by jeffrey_1657 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inuyashafm12
inuyashafm12
HCG Wizard
Male

> : I'm Florence Mathew C. Bagsic,
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2008-11-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fmdose

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm

yabang tlga ng FS no? hehehe
they really make improvements on the social network.
pero part ng improvements ung apps db?
they should consider the apps, espexali d important ones.

hhhmm kaia d aq mkgawa ng layout n nghahide ng boxes eh..
pnpgilan ng FS. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 885472

ANSWERS:
=== NO. kase, my friendster is the medium para magkaconnect kmeng mgkakamag-anak. may mga relatives kc ako nsa Japan, Saudi, US, Hawaii at London. Pero, pag nahack FS ko, YES na. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 163720

=== FILTERING. ampness to. kaia d ako mkgwa ng srili kong layout eh. grrr.

=== PHOTOS, COMMENTS, and FAMILY CONNECTIONS.

=== May kulang eh: they should be informing the users na may mangyayaring ganito. di tulad dito s HCG, buhay na buhay ang moderators. kaia buhay n buhay ang mga members...The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 252270
Back to top Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

> : Just Laugh.
Mood : Enraged
Reg-Date : 2008-09-17
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/heyiexist

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Quote :

Friendster is nice "yes", but not that nice as the other sites like facebook, multiply, plurk (yeah truth hurts). but they do have something that others doesnt have "ANYMORE". Profile customization.

on Profile Customization, Friendster is on rank 1, multiply on rank 2, facebook on 3(having the lowest).

BUT, if our ways of customizing the profiles on friendster is gone, id say

Multiply will be on 1st place
Facebook will be 2nd
thus friendster on the last place. why? double the number of friendster users = that's the number of facebook users around the globe.

I agree. If i were a part of the FS team i wont let other sites like Multiply, Facebook and others to win without any competition. I like Friendster. Why?
Simply. You can also express yourself through layouts.. and Friendster have that Profile Customization which is far different from others, which makes it unique.

And another.. Many users switches to Friendster because of that.
So kung nd un papayagan edi kokonti ung users. xD

another they should not delete the apps.
its part of the friendster n ren anywys.
so why delete it?

and we also have the right to pick our own or create our own lay out, the way we want it.
so if they'll take that away sila din ang matatalo ng ibang sites.

Last edited by patt.RIOT on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lynne.lalalove :)
lynne.lalalove :)
HCG Addict
Female

Mood : Alone
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-12-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/36162130

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm

I think Friendster shouldn't delete the apps. If friendster wouldn't delete the apps, it would be much better. Because users can customize their profile the way they wanted it.
Back to top Go down
linette2k8
linette2k8
Female

Reg-Date : 2008-10-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/velvezrules07

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Stop deleting apps.!
Stop it!

^^

I do love friendster!
But I was very upset right now...
Friendster is on rank one..
but becoz of what u did..
may be it will be on the last rank.

that's ol...

- before... :(
What are the things that keeps you with it?
- first, the time i took to make my profile that nice.in just 2 hours. everything is GONE!
- a big YES!bcoz they dont understand the people whos using the apps that they deleted..argg..
- they dont understand us.they always delete apps for their own sake!they suck!
- allow us to hide their ads!Please cooperate with hide codes galore.
- no, id rather be on facebook

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 772320 The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 772320

~ END ~
Back to top Go down
makiboy23
makiboy23
HCG Member
Male

> : HCG is the Best

I lab u Mik
Mood : Blank
Reg-Date : 2009-04-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/26829100

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 pm

thx u friendster Team dahil nagagamit namin ang inyong site ng libre, But kylangan Nmin 2 Mga Codes n 2 kasi po Nagagawa namin ung Design n Gusto namin MAsaya po kami na NggaWA namin un sna po pag bigyan nyo na kami Thx u Friendster.

We Know n Ginagwa Nyo 2 para sa Security nyo but sna Maintindihan nyo rin ang Side Namin Thx u again Friendster Peo sana PakingGan nyo naman po kami

Xori po, Friendster TEam PLease Pag biGyan nyo na ang HCG pagpatuloy nila ang Mga PgGawa ng Code Pr at apps para makagawa ng sariling customization
Back to top Go down
klevin_fs
klevin_fs
HCG Freak
Male

Mood : Crushed
Reg-Date : 2008-12-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/klevinklevin

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Dear Friendster,

i'm using friendster for more than five years...and i can say that it is now a part of my life...i can connect with my old friends because of friendster...and i can contact them easier...hmmm... designing your own profile makes friendster much better compare to other sites...and yet...you don't appreciate nor see how we love our friendster accounts...hmmmm...i'm just 0.0000000001% of friendster users...and HCG family is just 0.0001%....but please...hear our words...ahihihi...
thanks...

Last edited by klevin_fs on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mhae™
mhae™
HCG Addict
Female

> : you are my trong tower
Mood : Grateful
Country : The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-03-03
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/57657490

PostSubject: everlasting agree to kuya daryll!! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

everlasting agree to kuya daryll!!
yah kuya daryll is right!!!
very much ryt and exactly ryt...
at first i was very disappointed when i saw my profile a while ago the application was gone... o thought HCG has remove that/....
but i was wrong im so sorry for thinking that way The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 774365
now i know!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for friendster!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey hey please can you pls support us?? support HCG pls..........
dont act like your just doing the same with facebook ng myspace......
this past 5 years ive been truting friendster and its part of my life...so please can you pls...return to what you have started...please...profile customization makes filipino and other citizens fond of beautifying their profiles...its great..yhat's what we need so pls.....even if you want to filter again the codes go on....but pls.... return to us our HCG applications that makes us a haooy ang enjoyable prson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god speed to us!!! and also to you FRIENDSTER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jeffrey_1657
jeffrey_1657
HCG Member
Male

> : wait i'm thinking.............
Mood : Curious
Reg-Date : 2009-02-18
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/jeffreymcanaria

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Jeffrey's Statement

===nope!! absolutely not

===photos and comments

===they always filter codes(what is the use of *.js' if it will be filtered??)they always delete apps(why??security..security??)

==stop filtering codes and deleting apps!!!that's all..

===yes absolutely yes..i'd rather use facebook or multiply if it satys this way!!!

my suggestions:
=make the signing up on friendster paid..to avoid children to create account for nothing!!!
=remove the ads..it seems more than an ads site rather than a social networking site!!
=avoid filtering codes and deleting apps..FSTEAM..--it wo'nt do you any good..

thats all...... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 66147

reputation is accepted so give me some!!!
Back to top Go down
mhae™
mhae™
HCG Addict
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: HAYS The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:06 pm

at first i was very disappointed when i saw my profile a while ago the application was gone... o thought HCG has remove that/....
but i was wrong im so sorry for thinking that way The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 774365
now i know!!!!!

[font size="75"]for friendster!!!!!!!!!!!![/f]

this past 5 years ive been truting friendster and its part of my life...so please can you pls...return to what you have started...please...profile customization makes filipino and other citizens fond of beautifying their profiles...its great..yhat's what we need so pls.....even if you want to filter again the codes go on....but pls.... return to us our HCG applications that makes us a haooy ang enjoyable prson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mhae™
mhae™
HCG Addict
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: HAYS The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:07 pm

now i know!!!!!

[font size="75"]for friendster!!!!!!!!!!!![/f]

Back to top Go down
bratzhandy
bratzhandy
Female

> : im new here... welcome me here
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-06-22
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/bratzhandy

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:19 pm

yeah friendster suck! and all the fs team.. HCG:rules: hehehe... HCG only help us to be creative.. lolz ..now im tired of updating my fs profile because of this! bahala na si batman...wahahaha
The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 47229
Back to top Go down
Jayzkie1407
Jayzkie1407
HCG Addict
Male

> : hiding on my shadow :)
Reg-Date : 2008-12-05
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/16543866

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:20 pm

ok. my point is, why do they need to focus on deleting apps?! instead of that why don't they focus on more major updates. We do know that ads is their only source of income or whatever to meet the needs of thier so called FREE SITE(or do really they?!). customization of friendster profiles is one of the major reasons why most of us stick to friendster. because it's really unique. look, there are millions of "friendster users" around the world. can't they just let a few of us to hide that f*ckin ads to fully costumize our page the way we want?! why don't they rather focus on "spam" comments and "dummy accounts".?! i know friendster is 100% free thats why most of us switch to it.

if friendster continues to delete what we are trying to work at, then i'll switch to facebook. facebook offers much fun to every user. "user friendly"(kumbaga. lol). if friendster continues to do things like these. sooner or later many will leave.

to FSTeam:
go on to things that would make you guys happy. we'll do the same. if it's really your "so called" JOB to delete our apps. then sooner or later.. you'll be finding another "so called" JOB.. LOL there's only 1 thing i would like to say..

Spoiler:

yes i am, but as of now. no i don't.

Profile costumization. somehow it's great to see your profile very unique to other one. specially if you dedicate some of you precious time unto it.

for now, YES I AM NOT SATISFIED. bcoz, somehow it's one of the most fun thing  to do aside from communicating w/ friends. (editing your profile, making it unique to others.)

Deletion of Apps. why?! we do give time on costumizing our layouts then after a few days our hard work will just be deleted?! WTF?! i may understand them if they give formal notice on why they kept on doing such thing.

it's pretty simple. just let us do what we usually want. Profile tweaking. hence it's one of the reason why friendster is unique.

YES. i'd rather play app games on facebook. that would be more fun than once in a while you will be updating your profile bcoz of deletions. LOL

oh i almost forgot. THANK YOU btw for your FREE SITE. :))

negative REPU will be much appreciated..xD

Last edited by Jayzkie1407 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mhegzx
Mhegzx
HCG Maniac
Female

> : trueLOVEw8s
Mood : Blank
Reg-Date : 2009-01-15
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kraziechiq

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:45 pm

watta ..

ggrrr ..

im tired of updating ...
updating
and updating my fs profile ..
Back to top Go down
shinlonely14
shinlonely14
HCG Geek
Female

> : HCG Rock!!

They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.

chatterzone
pinoy pride
Reg-Date : 2008-10-17
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/cocojapan

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:46 pm

yeah..
im agree..
why do they need to focus on deleting apps..
sir daryll is right..
im tired of fixing my profile friendster again and again..
If friendster wouldn't delete the apps, it would be much better.
if they keep on filtering the codes, im sure no one will use friendster anymore..

101% No..

yes...
they do deleting HCG apps..

because they wont let the HCG be a part of friendster..

let HCG be a part of the friendster team allow HCG to do it:)

yup..im sure.. nagsasawa nko kakaaus ng profile sa fs!

Back to top Go down
sevenmarz
sevenmarz
HCG Member
Female

Mood : Bitchy
Reg-Date : 2008-11-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/sevenmarz

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:52 pm

oHh well i wish
everything
will be fine.. dat'z it :)
Back to top Go down
imjustKrayzzie
imjustKrayzzie
HCG Wizard
Female

> : friendster gives me headache
Mood : Amused
Reg-Date : 2009-01-17
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/mizcreation

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm

obviously no....we all have our own creativity...i hope friendster would allow the users to customized their profile..its for the users contentment/satisfaction...they should think about the user's wants not the friendster's bcoz at the end if there's no user there's no friendster..they should think twice about deleting applications bcoz at the first place those who buy/create applications are helping the friendster to have more users..some says "oh ur friendster is cool" bcoz of the HCG app/twix/tricks and those who creates layouts...they should listen to user's like us...it's ok to be careful about the security but they should think about what the users really wants...

ofcourse customizing my profile..

lately yes im not satisfied...almost all user are not satisfied..they should think about the word "SATISFACTION"..bcoz they delete all of the applications...

when they delete the applications...now im lazy to open my friendster account...

they should allow those friendster tweakers to do the "customized profile" job..

yes probably....if they continue doing this...
Back to top Go down
shaylatot
shaylatot
Female

Mood : Annoyed
Reg-Date : 2009-04-28
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/parehfohril

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 pm

[b]sana po wag nio na idelete ng apps ! we all want to have a nice and cool profile ! whats your problem with that ? ! The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 774365
Back to top Go down
lawliet
lawliet
HCG Member
Male

> : HCG (OMG) Ohh My Gorgerous
Mood : Blissful
Reg-Date : 2008-09-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/38817357

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Im so bored to fixed my profile on friendster
but i like the way it work with HCG's help!

to make a new layouts and to have a unique profile
thats why i love HCG's they make me happy when i saw my profile
on the other user of friendster!

so please stop the deletion of apps from HCG
Friendster are cool but w/o HCG
it could be nothing!

MORE POWER HCG!

also to:

SIR: daryll, ouel

P.S.

keep it up the good work for making HCG's #1 in Phil
Back to top Go down
xxmichael1xx
xxmichael1xx
HCG Member
Male

> : xxmichael1xx@yahoo.com
Reg-Date : 2009-02-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/xmichaelx

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 pm

I agree with what daryll have said... Friendster is amazing because you can edit your own page, which is a big advantage to facebook and multiply... But what happened is friendster is always filtering the apps.... If this will always will happen. I think i will transfer to multiply and quit friendster.... Its boring and corny if friendster filter codes.... The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 772320
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friendster Rant/Thank/Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com