:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
ilhabbrown
ilhabbrown
HCG Member
Female

> : owmygast. i'm falling inlab agen?! :|
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-02-09
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 010
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/95806236

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

ey guys. i just wanna ask if its ok for you to talk with your partner about sex and why?!

kse ang hirap pra saming mga gurls na sakyan ung mga gnung usapan. cguro cnaskyan nlng namen pra nde kau mgalit or nde kau mabored.

nedd your response!

thanks for those guys or even gurls who will response to this topic!

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 40697
Back to top Go down
antiimp19
antiimp19
HCG Addict
Male

> : I love u!
Mood : Good
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-06-23
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 210
Contribution :
FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/om6k1m

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 pm

hahahhaha

tama c kuya torkee
hehee

depende aman sa girl un eh
kung pervert edi ok hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Country : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 am

its okay. as long as we know our limitations.
we have talked about it but then, we know each other more XD
Back to top Go down
Edson™
Edson™
HCG Geek
Male

> : Dota? :)
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-01-07
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 010
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:53 pm

It depends kung malibog iyong lalaki o yung babae.
Syempre kung mabait ung girl di dapat bastusin? and vice versa.

Pero kung same kayong malibog..

Ah ah ah. ENJOY. FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 163720

Pero dapat alam nating kung hanggang "saan" at tamang edad. FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 801166

Huwag magmadali. BJ BJ lang muna iyong girl siguro. FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 40697
Back to top Go down
bryechristopher20
bryechristopher20
HCG Maniac
Male

Mood : Determined
Reg-Date : 2008-12-21
Forum Warning : FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 210
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/simplecrazee20

PostSubject: Re: FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:30 pm

^ Well for me. kung comfortable na kau sa isat isa then its not bad. :]
Back to top Go down

FOR BOYS: is it ok for you guys to talk with your partner about sex?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Boys and Girls's Corner :: Boy's Night Out -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com