:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Misteh_Blaze
Misteh_Blaze
HCG Freak
Male

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2008-09-29
Forum Warning : LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME 010
Contribution :
LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/l0n3w0lf

LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME Vide
PostSubject: LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 pm

LINKIN PARK : Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills, California. Since its formation in 1996, the band has sold more than 50 million albums, and won two Grammy Awards. It achieved mainstream success with its debut album, Hybrid Theory, which was certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005. Its following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the Billboard 200’s album charts in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world. In 2003, MTV2 named Linkin Park the sixth greatest band of the music video era. Having adapted the nu metal and rap rock genres to a radio-friendly yet densely-layered style in Hybrid Theory and Meteora,the band explored other genres in their next studio album, Minutes to Midnight.The album topped the Billboard charts and had the third best debut week of any album that year.They have also collaborated with several other artists, most notably with rapper Jay-Z in their mashup album Collision Course, and many others on Reanimation.

Members: * Chester Bennington – vocals (1999–present)
* Rob Bourdon – drums, percussion (1996–present)
* Brad Delson – lead guitar (1996–present)
* Dave "Phoenix" Farrell – bass guitar, backing vocals
(1996–1998, 2001–present)
* Joe Hahn – turntables, programming, samples (1996–
present)
* Mike Shinoda – MC, vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards
(1996– present)
Back to top Go down
alliknowisRIOT!
alliknowisRIOT!
HCG Freak
Female

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2008-11-06
Forum Warning : LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME 010
Contribution :
LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/naomilovesparamore

LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME Vide
PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 pm

i totally love LINKIN PARK. :))
but not much now.
i loved their older songs
Back to top Go down

LET'S TALK ABOUT LINKIN PARK CLICK HIR AND DISCUSS IT W/ ME

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: Hobby and Entertainment :: Music :: Foreign Bands & Artists -
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com