:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Photography

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Chico
Chico
Co-Admin
Male

> : Work mode.
Mood : Crappy
Reg-Date : 2008-09-20
Forum Warning : Paranormal Photography - Page 8 010
Contribution :
Paranormal Photography - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paranormal Photography - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/michicochi

Paranormal Photography - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

guys, for years i've been very curious about photos that capture ghosts and other things that are extraordinary or paranormal. please share your real photograph encounters with the unknown, if you have one.

while it may be easy to create fake paranormal photos through the use of image softwares, i encourage everyone to please share an authentic one (raw, unedited sample).

i don't have a keen eye or feeling in catching a ghost through my digital camera. i guess i don't have the gift in order to do that. so what will i share to you guys are photos from a credible internet source, just to start things off.

now, to start this spooky thread, here is our first photo:

Paranormal Photography - Page 8 The_brown_lady_of_raynham_hall

The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall

This portrait of "The Brown Lady" ghost is arguably the most famous and well-regarded ghost photograph ever taken. The ghost is thought to be that of Lady Dorothy Townshend, wife of Charles Townshend, 2nd Viscount of Raynham, residents of Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England in the early 1700s. The Raynham Hall mansion was the home of the Townshend family for over 300 years. Dorothy was the sister of Sir Robert Walpole, Charles' one-time partner with whom he had a falling-out. It was also rumored that Dorothy, before her marriage to Charles, had been the mistress of Lord Wharton, "whose character was so infamous, and his lady's complaisant subserviency so notorious, that no young woman could be four and twenty hours under their roof with safety to her reputation." Charles suspected Dorothy of infidelity. And although according to legal records she died and was buried in 1726, it was suspected that the funeral was a sham and that Charles had locked his wife away in a remote corner of the house until her death many years later.

Dorothy's ghost is said to haunt the oak staircase and other areas of Raynham Hall. In the early 1800s, King George IV, while staying at Raynham, saw the figure of a woman in a brown dress standing beside his bed, noting that her face was pale and hair disheveled. She was seen again standing in the hall in 1835 by Colonel Loftus, who was visiting for the Christmas holidays. He saw her again a week later and described her as wearing a brown satin dress, her skin glowing with a pale luminescence. It also seemed to him that her eyes had been gouged out. A few years later, Captain Frederick Marryat and two friends saw "the brown lady" gliding along an upstairs hallway, carrying a lantern. As she passed, Marryat said, she grinned at the men in a "diabolical manner." Marryat fired a pistol at the apparition, but the bullet simply passed through.

The famous photo above was taken in September, 1936 by Captain Provand and Indre Shira, two photographers who were assigned to photograph Raynham Hall for Country Life magazine.

Source: http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa101402a.htm
Back to top Go down
kuwingmeowmeow
kuwingmeowmeow
HCG Freak
Female

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Gloomy
Reg-Date : 2008-09-13
Contribution :
Paranormal Photography - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paranormal Photography - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/skalcmsulceron

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:00 pm

first things first.
i don't believe in ghost or any paranormal beliefs ..
but i'm kinda` creep && stoned whenever
it's the topic Paranormal Photography - Page 8 163947 .

it really gives me goosebumps Paranormal Photography - Page 8 808963 .

some sames,
to see is to believe ..

that phrase is right.
i won't believe in those things
unless i have seen one

L-O-V-E can fade, can break away ..
can be forgotten, but can't never be replaced Paranormal Photography - Page 8 479660
Back to top Go down
zai ra fei
zai ra fei
HCG Freak
Female

> : kilala mo ko??
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2009-04-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/zairafei

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Paranormal Photography - Page 8 352790 i dont believe in ghost but this one scares me,..
cant continue to watch other pics,.. Paranormal Photography - Page 8 163947
Back to top Go down
PRINCESS AFHUR
HCG Geek
Female

> : BANNED !
Mood : Bitchy
Reg-Date : 2009-03-15
Forum Warning : Paranormal Photography - Page 8 110
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Paranormal Photography - Page 8 1_326510
ito nmang sa kuya co nung pumunta sila sa gapas-gapas island and that island maraming misteryosong kwento lalo nat ung mga mangingisda tanungin mo bout island marami clang kababalaghang na encounter in that island. dyan kasi cla magstay in bisya "kung mamuwaw sila" kya unexpectedly nung nag take cla ng pic nato pag upload nla sa PC nagtataka cla bat my kamay tas putol pa. sabi ni kokoy (hu captured da pic) d daw nya napapansin ang kmay na yan pag take nya at hindi raw yan edited sabi nya. mukang edited pro never daw yan ginalaw ang pic na yan.
Back to top Go down
mayang
mayang
HCG Member
Female

> : rraaakkk on! ahlabya'll
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2009-01-15
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/30020284

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 pm

[b]wraaaaahhhh!...watta creepy one... Paranormal Photography - Page 8 163947
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 am

kakatakot nmn yan ,... Paranormal Photography - Page 8 163947
Back to top Go down
Eksdii | YAM ♥
Eksdii | YAM ♥
HCG Elite
Female

> : Paranormal Photography - Page 8 808963 BOOHOO >:P
Mood : Full
Reg-Date : 2009-05-02
Contribution :
Paranormal Photography - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Paranormal Photography - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/yameksdii

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:11 pm

wew scary.. Paranormal Photography - Page 8 774365
Back to top Go down
26™
26™
HCG Elite
Female

> : School SHIT
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-06-05
Forum Warning : Paranormal Photography - Page 8 110
Contribution :

http://1227.com/

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:51 pm

hmp. ktkot amn T_T
Back to top Go down
spacemuning
spacemuning
HCG Elite
Female

> : meow
Mood : Blank
Reg-Date : 2009-08-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/spacemuningxxiii

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 am

Paranormal Photography - Page 8 352790
Back to top Go down
girlnxtdoor212
girlnxtdoor212
HCG Member
Female

> : Weird, awkward, and swag.
Mood : Geeky
Reg-Date : 2009-05-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/kawaiishoujoneee

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:22 pm

hey..uh..people say that when u look at a picture and the 1st thing u see is the ghost..that means u have the gift...*creepy music*

it isnt that bad..just creepy..i also have it..but believe me..dont call ghosts if u dnt want to get a scare.
Back to top Go down
иiиi DUDLets™
иiиi DUDLets™
HCG Freak
Female

> : ily SAM :]
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-10-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/45998237

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaahhh i cant sleep because of you guys!!
but good thing the photographer was not scared while taking the pictures of ghosts..!
yikes! i dont want to be a photodrapher of ghosts its creepy..!
wheeew..!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Photography Paranormal Photography - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Photography

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 8 of 8 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: Graphics section :: Photography -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com