:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
chAinz025
chAinz025
HCG Addict
Male

> : iM nEw hIr pLz guIdE mE? hehEh
Reg-Date : 2009-01-17
Forum Warning : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 010
Contribution :
what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/j0vi025

what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:01 am

First topic message reminder :

... i Like redhorse... pra LAKAS TAMA... ahaha and some hard drinks pra BASAG ... hahaha
to forget everything... duh? haha juz enjoy every single drop of it haha... i love bein' tipsy...
how bout you? haha... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 801166

Last edited by chAinz025 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)
Back to top Go down
dindapogi.17
dindapogi.17
HCG Member
Female

> : pogi AKO. haha.
Mood : Giggly
Reg-Date : 2009-01-16
Forum Warning : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 010
Contribution :
what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/lyfizroccckkkk

what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:16 am

any. :D
but white wine's the winner for me.
egypt dance
Back to top Go down
LHEiZELAH :]]
LHEiZELAH :]]
HCG Addict
Female

> : ILY :))
Mood : Bittersweet
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-12-31
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/iwanttoeatyou

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 am

dunn0..
nuh bah dpat..??
xD

ive never been drunk..
xD
Back to top Go down
TAKE
TAKE
HCG Maniac
Male

> : Bacardi 151.
Mood : Drunk
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-10-27
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/takegraphy

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 pm

black label, red label, gold label, 1958, red horse, matador, j&b, fundador, carlos 1, alfonso 1, vodkas, tequilas, mixed drinks, gaa. dami
Back to top Go down
Mhelay x]
Mhelay x]
HCG VIP Member
Female

> : HFY :[
Mood : Blah
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-08
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/46254021

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:17 pm

ethyl alcohol hahahaha
jk
mata, emp.
Back to top Go down
Joanna ♥
Joanna ♥
Promoter
Female

> : Panget.
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

Http://www.friendster.com/akosijoanna

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Walang kamatayang Generoseo beybii. :))
Back to top Go down
graxa
graxa
HCG Wizard
Female

> : waaataaaah!
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-02-13
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/iambr0ken74

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:24 pm

matador tsaka emperador. lmao

certified lasenggera.
nyahahaha. what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 801166
Back to top Go down
goddamngothic
goddamngothic
HCG Freak
Female

> : sa lahat ng chop-chop ikaw ang buo ^^
Reg-Date : 2008-10-06
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/hahashitness

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:36 pm

ay
da best
ung akin what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 192262
tequilla dance
and Flaming Dr. Pepper:woot:
ano? laban?
13 lng ako but i know that kind of alcohol drinks lmao
Back to top Go down
jehanne_jane9
jehanne_jane9
HCG Geek
Female

> : Welcome 2010. :)
Mood : Content
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/pissymissy

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Tequila, Vodka and May.
:D ADIKK!
Back to top Go down
mhe10
mhe10
HCG Addict
Female

Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2009-04-27
Contribution :

http:// http://www.friendster.com/nhame28

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:22 pm

.. i Lyk empie ..
what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 163720
Back to top Go down
xiao.sulpum
Global Mod
Female

> : Meet my new pet! Berber. :))
Mood : Exhausted
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/58306874

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Vodka: Absolute, Mudshake && The Bar
Hard: Generoso
Beer: Red Horse && San Mig Light
Back to top Go down
leechun
leechun
HCG Addict
Male

> : I Rule !!!
I Rock!!!
I Fuck!
Mood : Giggly
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Australia
Reg-Date : 2009-05-05
Forum Warning : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 110
Contribution :

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/50/27/91507205/1_765459418

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:33 am

RED HORSE

EXTRA STRONG

ito
Ang
TAMA
Back to top Go down
† Nicabebx™ †
† Nicabebx™ †
HCG Maniac
Female

> : i love you what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 906457
Mood : Dirty
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 China
Reg-Date : 2008-12-26
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/danicamae13

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:00 pm

vodka XD
Back to top Go down
Excell
Excell
HCG Freak
Male

> : Brush Your Teeth.
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 England-1
Reg-Date : 2009-05-16
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/mikekim14

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Johnny Walker ( Blu Label )

what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 44641
Back to top Go down
× L U S H Y ×
× L U S H Y ×
Contributor
Female

> : la la la ...
Mood : Cheerful
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Australia
Reg-Date : 2008-11-20
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/22383588

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Vodka w/ sprite. haha d best x)
Back to top Go down
trish
trish
Contributor
Female

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2008-11-02
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/45636763

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:10 pm

baileys sa ngaun lmao

--d pa ko syado runong what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 163720
Back to top Go down
JAN²
JAN²
HCG Loyal Member
Male

Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-01-17
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/35715083

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:11 pm

pulang kabayo :]
Back to top Go down
mii.ghia
mii.ghia
HCG Addict
Female

> : NAMNAMNAMNAMNAM :p
Reg-Date : 2008-12-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/chiiyaislab

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:15 pm

gsm blue na mai sprite at gatorade ^^
Back to top Go down
trish
trish
Contributor
Female

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2008-11-02
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/45636763

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:26 pm

baileys
--choco kasii lmao
Back to top Go down
jessieshiznit
jessieshiznit
HCG Master
Female

> : God damned me.
Mood : Enraged
Reg-Date : 2008-09-20
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/67957351

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:00 pm

red horse na mei gin chaka mountain dew. my friends call it "earth shake". :)

more on san mig light chaka matador ako e. :)
Back to top Go down
† Nicabebx™ †
† Nicabebx™ †
HCG Maniac
Female

> : i love you what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 906457
Country : what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 China
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:15 pm

wula. wula. hehe
joke. empi XD
Back to top Go down
jeds.dilaw
jeds.dilaw
Contributor
Male

> : pop it.lock it.
polka dot it!
Reg-Date : 2008-11-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/70326863

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:18 pm

chivas.
vodka
Back to top Go down
doucheness
doucheness
HCG Elite
Male

> : The art of being a major douchebag=[
Reg-Date : 2008-10-26
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/coxzist

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:37 pm

absinthe.. i mean i like to try it.. i wanna see the green fairy lmao
Back to top Go down
† Nicabebx™ †
† Nicabebx™ †
HCG Maniac
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:41 pm

empi. generoso XD
Back to top Go down
jeds.dilaw
jeds.dilaw
Contributor
Male

> : pop it.lock it.
polka dot it!
Reg-Date : 2008-11-04
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/70326863

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:43 pm

chivas.
vodka
Back to top Go down
Angelite
Angelite
Female

> : lmao
Mood : Annoyed
Reg-Date : 2008-12-07
Contribution :
what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:36 am

i thnk beer is d mos friendly alcohol for me. lmao
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what kind of ALCOHOL drink do you LIKE? haha sa mga NAGIINOM po jan...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com