:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

> : Just Laugh.
Mood : Enraged
Reg-Date : 2008-09-17
Forum Warning : Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] 010
Contribution :
Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/heyiexist

Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Vide
PostSubject: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:43 pm

here are Radke's Blogs

Quote :
O ALL YOU WONDERFUL FANS:

who stood by my side, i appreciate you.

And i get out in december. These court people are keeping me from going to Virginia to record my next album... but ill have this figured out by then. Ive had alot of time to sit, by myself, and write the most ridiculous lyrics ive ever heard. I think your all going to love it, and you can all write me at the clark county detention center, just go on their website, get the address and my inmate number, and you can send me pictures or whatever you want.. its always great to have someone to write to, and thanks so much to all of those who have been writting me, i have hundreds of letters to respond to with all the time in the world to do it.

I LOVE YOU ALL,

Ronnie Radke

Ronnie attacking Max
Quote :

TO THE VICTIMS FAMILY...

Hope you guys are all happy...

You finally got what you wanted. Sitting there laughing at me in the courtroom, thanks for that. Your snickers and laughs only make me stronger as a person, but just know that an innocent person is going to prison for some **** he didn't even do, and that would be me. If you think that im the guilty one, then your all just as bad for taking away my life. If revenge is what you want, then why dont you dig a little deeper and find the real root of all evil instead of blaming the one its easiest to point the finger at, cause your not justifying ANYTHING by putting me away, telling people your there for support and hoping that i get better, well i hope you all you ****ing people get better. And to think i still feel sincerely terrible for what i witnessed.. it would send you into cardiac arrest. but did you catch that word i just dropped, WITNESSED, not ****ing killed, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting someone go down for the crime when i wasnt even the one who pulled the trigger. Man you guys must sleep great at night.

And for you max...

from your old buddy ronnie <3

You are the one that deserves to be in this position.

YOU are the real culprit.

And if your fans only knew who you really are.

I love that **** that you wrote in vegas weekly... so im THAT guy now?? AND ALSO, i loved how you wrote that message that you were going to come visit me on the 4th on my myspace comments when you could've just written me a letter. You like all the attention dont you? And i found out the reason why you didn't come, you were talking to that kid's mom the whole time, stabbing me in my back. She said she went to your house the day before my court date but i wouldnt've shown up either if i was playing both sides.

YOU are the real reason im in here, because your too scared to fix your own problems. I just want to let you know maxwell, that your times coming. Trust me, your gunna get what you deserve!

I'm more clean minded than ever, Escape the fate is ME, and will ALWAYS be ME.

And YOU will forever live in MY shadows.

Sincerely,

Ronnie Radke

Max also has a blog about ronnie..

this one is RONNIE attacking new vox CRAIG MABBIT

Quote :
"I didn't say anything about this before ... But you really are trying to be like me ... Fu--ing my ex girlfriend now, huh!!? So ... tell me ... How does my di-- taste?? ... Aaaaand my microphone?? How is it living my life?? Must be pretty rad ... I would know... Don't get used to it. When I get out, there won't be much left for you to live in cause the real deal will be back ... But hey, maybe you could sing back up in my band!!" Radke wrote to new Escape the Fate singer Craig Mabbitt on his MySpace blog from prison.

You think that's terrible, right? Well ... there's more ...

"You may say you are over 'IT'... But 'IT' has only just begun ... A storm is coming, and you can't stop it ... I would rather be in prison and happy, because I know who I am and what I have become, then be in a band with a bunch of liars and backstabbers ... Like I said before ... I am your foundation ... No matter where you go and what you do I'll ALWAYS be IN YOUR HEAD!! You must not remember the day we were all at Omars and you all walk in with your sea shell necklaces and Quicksilver t-shirts! After I got finished, you left looking just like ME ... Cause that's what you will always be, an image of me and what I made you ...," Radke wrote to Green.

Does it upset you that he refers to Escape the Fate as 'ME' and not as a band?
Back to top Go down
kamx
kamx
HCG Guru
Female

> : yer ignorance is crapping yer mortar fekeng pes . :]]
Mood : Grumpy
Country : Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-26
Contribution :
Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/trytoeatyermortarface

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:06 pm

yeah . empre .
holy moly . wth .
how terrible .
Back to top Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:12 pm

yeah ansama tuloy ng labas ni ronnie parang nd xa nag isip >.<
Back to top Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Max Speaks OUT
part 1

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deathcorexdustmoss
deathcorexdustmoss
HCG Elite
Male

> : note to self : I MISS HER TERRIBLY x(( (im dying)
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2008-11-30
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/skyburnsitsself

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 pm

yeah i read dis before..

i know d tlga c RONNIE ung me kslanan

i miss mhan so much!!
haha

he's my no.1 idol!! Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] 47229

iwant etf bak w/ ronnie

me bagu n nga atang bnda c ronnie

ung from benhind these walls ata
Back to top Go down
deathcorexdustmoss
deathcorexdustmoss
HCG Elite
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:28 pm

em so sory for the double post

d nako mkpag hntay ng isa pang mag popost ehh

look at dis ong mhan,,

i tink ronnie did it!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xknivesx
xknivesx
HCG Freak
Male

> : RAAWWWRR!!
Mood : Dorky
Reg-Date : 2009-01-09
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/apolxcore

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:21 pm

deathcorexdustmoss wrote:
em so sory for the double post

d nako mkpag hntay ng isa pang mag popost ehh

look at dis ong mhan,,

i tink ronnie did it!!

Spoiler:

lol haha,. Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] 801166
Back to top Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:00 pm

tama ka deathcore wala ba xang kasalanan?

wala pero parang napasama lang xa sa mga blogs nya e

kinikilala nya sarili nya bilang ETF and not as a band
Back to top Go down
deathcorexdustmoss
deathcorexdustmoss
HCG Elite
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:34 am

^ou nga dpt ndi nya gnawa un.
Back to top Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 pm

deathcorexdustmoss wrote:
^ou nga dpt ndi nya gnawa un.

tama tama

tapos ung line nya kay Maxwell na

Forever you will leave in my shadows ganun parang nd tama
Back to top Go down
leonhart23
leonhart23
HCG Member
> : fu
Mood : Blank
Country : Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-02-08
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Haist kawawa kea si Ronnie even though head over heels ako kay Max Green bigyan din naman natin ng respeto si Ronnie. Siguro kasi feeling nya he was betrayed by his bestfriend di ba?
Back to top Go down
vonsam
vonsam
HCG Member
Female

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Geeky
Reg-Date : 2009-05-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/vonsam821

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:57 pm

woah!. anu po ba tlaga ngyari sa ETF?. bkt po nkuLong c Ronnie??. and does he hate Craig Mabbit for being the New Vocals of ETF?. Sheez. di nmn sna. ://
Back to top Go down
aia_emo
HCG Wizard
Female

> : not xo in to u .. :)
Mood : Bouncy
Reg-Date : 2009-05-06
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/53739146

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:03 pm

OO HATE NYA SI CRAIG MABBIT ..

GIVE ME SOME REPU .. HEHE .. Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] 40697 Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] 40697 Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] 40697
Back to top Go down
vonsam
vonsam
HCG Member
Female

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Geeky
Reg-Date : 2009-05-03
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/vonsam821

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:24 pm

WAA. but why?. HMP. sheez!. :(
Back to top Go down
patt.RIOT
HCG Master
Male

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:02 am

kc parang si craig iniimitate nya si ronnie thats why at gf ni craig ung EX ni ronnie
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronni Radke's Blog while in prison.[ETF]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: Hobby and Entertainment :: Music :: Foreign Bands & Artists -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com