:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Dzuumeicuh
Dzuumeicuh
HCG Wizard
Female

> : THE BiTCH iS STEALiNG MY SHOW . ! :'[
Mood : Giggly
Country : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2008-11-29
Forum Warning : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 010
Contribution :
When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/inlhubbwidhim

When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 am

First topic message reminder :

aco. when i was a child.
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Happy
Country : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Forum Warning : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 010
Contribution :
When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:57 pm

sa intramuros..

nung grade 4 pa ako nun ,..
Back to top Go down
reksetgo
reksetgo
HCG Elite
Male

> : let the bashing begin >:)
Mood : Dirty
Country : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-04-24
Contribution :
When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/killerpumpkin

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 pm

in baguio :))
Back to top Go down
zii.015
zii.015
HCG Addict
Female

> : kristel here :]
Mood : Bored
Reg-Date : 2009-01-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/imperfectionzii

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

ako? di pa nagyayari sakin ee.. siguro pag nangyarii un, mag wawala ako.. wahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

> : Im a certified faggot. ;)
Mood : Content
Reg-Date : 2008-11-25
Forum Warning : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 310
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/russelxdx

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 pm

sa park nung sa manila
Back to top Go down
QueenMoimoi
QueenMoimoi
Contributor
Female

> : white or cyan? hmn.
Mood : Giggly
Reg-Date : 2009-03-12
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/104835537

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 pm

nung nasa baguio aco. ahaha
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

Forum Warning : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 310
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm

habang naglalakad sa may gubat
Back to top Go down
Fiboy17™
Fiboy17™
HCG VIP Member
Male

> : I love HCG!
Reg-Date : 2009-04-30
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/fraiza08

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:20 pm

nang nsa laguna ako ,. hekhek ,.. When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 35724
Back to top Go down
Prince Russel™
Prince Russel™
Banned
Female

Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 pm

habng nasa manila.haha
Back to top Go down
eya™
eya™
HCG Maniac
Female

> : my lips like sugar` : )
Mood : Grumpy
Country : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-05-06
Forum Warning : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/pinkiyhang

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:41 pm

bata pa cu nun`
sa MALL.
Back to top Go down
dyopel
HCG Addict
Male

> : )
Mood : Flirty
Reg-Date : 2008-10-07
Forum Warning : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 110
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/35485888

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 pm

never akong na lost neeng! When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 163720
Back to top Go down
kLiing2x™
kLiing2x™
HCG Elite
Female

> : Single cheer!
Mood : Depressed
Country : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 Japan
Reg-Date : 2008-10-29
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/awanun02

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

never pa akong nalost ehh When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 163720
Back to top Go down
PRINCESS AFHUR
HCG Geek
Female

> : BANNED !
Mood : Bitchy
Country : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 SouthKorea-1
Reg-Date : 2009-03-15
Contribution :

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 pm

^ me too :)
Back to top Go down
BebeGel :)
BebeGel :)
HCG Geek
Female

Reg-Date : 2009-09-19
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/105896514

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Long ago. Haha. When I was 3 or 4 yrs old?
I can't remember. Haha. I was lost in Festival.
I cried & cried then I punched the staff in the Pixie Forest.
So lame & embarassing. Hahaha. When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 163720 When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 163720 When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 163720
Back to top Go down
Kryzza Mel™
Kryzza Mel™
HCG Master
Female

> : Lmao xD
Mood : Blah
Reg-Date : 2008-12-22
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/kryzzamel

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Nung bata pa ako.
nawala ako sa department store ng SM lmao
kasi nman, pumunta ako as barbie section.
un, di ko na nahanap kasama ko. kaya, pumunta ako sa customer service
Back to top Go down
danasaurr*
danasaurr*
HCG Freak
> : TUGS TUGS TUGS dance
Country : When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Reg-Date : 2009-10-01
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Sa mall When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 774365 Kasi naghiwahiwalay kami
Back to top Go down
sunreong :)
sunreong :)
HCG Elite
Female

> : Im inactive.deleted.
Mood : Determined
Reg-Date : 2009-05-14
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/ xunnypink

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Mall.
but i found them agad.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When and where was the last tym that yer lost sumwhere.?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com