:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Tomato Firmware

View previous topic View next topic Go down
xiao.sulpum
Global Mod
Female

> : Meet my new pet! Berber. :))
Mood : Exhausted
Reg-Date : 2008-10-04
Forum Warning : Tomato Firmware 010
Contribution :
Tomato Firmware Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tomato Firmware Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/58306874

Tomato Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Tomato Firmware Tomato Firmware I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:50 am

Tomato Firmware 784px-Tomato_Firmware_-_Bandwidth_Real_Time
"Tomato Firmware is a free HyperWRT-based, Linux core firmware distribution for mostly Broadcom chipset based wireless routers, most notably the older-model Linksys WRT54G (including the WRT54GL and WRT54GS), Buffalo AirStation, Asus Routers and Netgear's WNR3500L. Among other notable features lies the user interface, which makes heavy use of AJAX as well as an SVG-based graphical bandwidth monitor."
-Wikipedia

This firmware is so powerful compared to those default router firmwares. :) But the thing is, you are responsible for the risk that might happen with your router settings or the router it self. XD
you can even burn your router chipset when you go over the speed limit (by changing it, this is how cool tomato firmware is, you can even change the router speed and range)

I started using this firmware today, at school and I'm planning to set up my own wireless router using this firmware. It's pretty neat, you just hafto be carefull with the changes that you're going to make.

Check out their site for downloads: http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato</a>
Back to top Go down

Tomato Firmware

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: Hobby and Entertainment :: Tech Corner :: Softwares and Applications -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com