:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed

View previous topic View next topic Go down
glennvontot
glennvontot
HCG Addict
Male

> : aw aw aw!
hehehe!
I'm missing her
excited na q sa college life^^
Mood : Excited
Country : Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-03-15
Forum Warning : Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed 110
Contribution :
Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/glennvon2

Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Vide
PostSubject: Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:04 pm

By default, your Windows XP will shut down when the Power button is pressed. It’s a good idea to change it so that the shutdown menu is opened instead

Step 1:

Go to your Windows XP’s desktop and right-click it. Select “Properties” and the Display Properties window will appear.

Open the “Screen Saver” tab and look for the “Power” button near the bottom of the window. Click it.

Step 2:

In the “Power Options Properties” window that opens, go to the “Advanced” tab.

There is a dialog box in the “Power Buttons” section. Choose what you want Windows to do when the power button is pressed.

“Ask me what to do” will make it open up the shutdown menu.

Step 3:

Click “OK” and restart your computer. From now on, pressing the power button will open the shutdown menu, letting you decide what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
szxa_15
szxa_15
HCG Addict
Male

> : I love to be juz alone..
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2008-10-10
Forum Warning : Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed 010
Contribution :
Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/31216387

Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Vide
PostSubject: Re: Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:55 am

..Haha!!<br>Nice one there..<br><br><br>Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed 801166
Back to top Go down

Display The Shutdown Menu When Your Computer’s Power Button Is Pressed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: Hobby and Entertainment :: Tech Corner -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com