:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
aaroncajes
aaroncajes
HCG Addict
Male

> : Always in Heat.,
Mood : Excited
Country : GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2008-10-27
Forum Warning : GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. 010
Contribution :
GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/aaroncajes

GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. Vide
PostSubject: GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Question: I Have this MP3 File, And i want to remove the voice of the singer, how can i do that?

Answer: HONESTLY No, You can't Remove the VOICE Completely. I Mean, EVER! you can't REMOVE it.

Question: But Why?,

Answer: When they've finished recording all sounds they need for a song, they divide it by Layers, for example, Layer 1 is for the guitar 1, layer 2 would be the guitar 2 , layer 3 bass, so on, and so forth, After fixing layers, they will compile it into one Layer, and that layer would be the .MP3 or the FINISHED PRODUCT.

Question: Sometimes, I heared a Song with a Minus One copy? Same Background but different vocals, why is this so?

Answer: Good Question. Other Recording company saves the Layers, so that they will use it in the future. Others Sell it from radio stations or Radio Stations ordered it directly to the recording company., It's Business as usual.

Question: Are there any Software that can RIP Mp3 into Minus One?

Answer: Honestly, on my research about this, there are NO SOFTWARES that can RIP Mp3 to Minus One, But in other websites, there are software that can rip (Example: Adobe Soundbooth and Audacity.) But it's really hard, and takes REAL EFFORT and TIME.

Question: How Did you know all about this?

Answer: Read WIKIPEDIA, or other information Websites.

Please CLICK my REPUTATIONS UP! , thank you.
Back to top Go down
MarikKun
MarikKun
HCG Addict
Male

> : I'm a Computer Geek

http:/
Mood : Amused
Reg-Date : 2009-02-13
Contribution :
GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. Right_bar_bleue

http://friendster.com/ANON

PostSubject: Re: GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 pm

you're right, there's no softwares that an mp3 file can be converted into a minus one version, i havent been on mp3 converting thingy, all i know is that when you convert something like mp3 files, be sure not to reduce the bitrates of the file because once you reduced the bitrate of the mp3 it will cause a low quality sound because it has a low bitrate it will sound terrible.

just my 2 cents btw ^^
Back to top Go down
aaroncajes
aaroncajes
HCG Addict
Male

> : Always in Heat.,
Mood : Excited
Reg-Date : 2008-10-27
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/aaroncajes

PostSubject: Re: GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm

MarikKun wrote:
you're right, there's no softwares that an mp3 file can be converted into a minus one version, i havent been on mp3 converting thingy, all i know is that when you convert something like mp3 files, be sure not to reduce the bitrates of the file because once you reduced the bitrate of the mp3 it will cause a low quality sound because it has a low bitrate it will sound terrible.

just my 2 cents btw ^^

Yepp...

BTW,

If anyone who can succeed converting MP3's into Minus One Samples, There is this one thing you should be aware of We Called it, COPYRIGHTS, DON'T EVER UPLOAD YOUR EXPERIMENT ONLINE! or SELL to the PUBLIC, you will be Punished by law, and shall pay at least Php. 100,000.00*.

:) Be Aware. Be Safe. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. 47229
Back to top Go down
MarikKun
MarikKun
HCG Addict
Male

> : I'm a Computer Geek

http:/
Mood : Amused
Reg-Date : 2009-02-13
Contribution :

http://friendster.com/ANON

PostSubject: Re: GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:05 pm

aaroncajes wrote:
MarikKun wrote:

just my 2 cents btw ^^

Yepp...

BTW,

If anyone who can succeed converting MP3's into Minus One Samples, There is this one thing you should be aware of We Called it, COPYRIGHTS, DON'T EVER UPLOAD YOUR EXPERIMENT ONLINE! or SELL to the PUBLIC, you will be Punished by law, and shall pay at least Php. 100,000.00*.

:) Be Aware. Be Safe. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. 47229

that's true, if you caught selling or spreading a copyright file that will cause you trouble. ofcourse copyright stuffs should be uploaded anywhere on the net but ofcourse some people still havent caught online but there's still a 5% chance that they can be caught. it is illegal so better keep your own discoveries by your own =P (computer stuff discoveries)
Back to top Go down
szxa_15
szxa_15
HCG Addict
Male

> : I love to be juz alone..
Mood : Alone
Reg-Date : 2008-10-10
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/31216387

PostSubject: Re: GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Haha.. Maybe Not I have tried a program that can..<br>But i forgot about the name..<br><br>GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. 801166
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GET REAL: About Converting MP3's into Minus One.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: Hobby and Entertainment :: Tech Corner -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com