:: Hide Codes Galore ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Hide Codes Galore ::

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer??

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
chocobot
chocobot
HCG Wizard
Female

> : I love HiM!
Mood : Cold
Reg-Date : 2008-09-12
Forum Warning : how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 010
Contribution :
how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/longkatutz24chocobot

how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

almost 6 :))
Back to top Go down
GETALiFEBiTCH
GETALiFEBiTCH
HCG Addict
Male

> : i Lurb you beyb . :)
Mood : Blah
Country : how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-09-16
Forum Warning : how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 110
Contribution :
how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.friendster.com/getalifebich

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:46 am

Hmmm 4 - 5 hours .?

GETALiFEBiTCH
HCG Addict
Male

> : i Lurb you beyb . :)
Mood : Blah
Country : how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Philippines-1
Reg-Date : 2009-09-16
Forum Warning : how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 110
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/getalifebich

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:46 am

Hmmm 4 - 5 hours .?

(:awiie:)
HCG Freak
Female

> : i <3 FFS ,lol & HCG :)
Mood : Confused
Reg-Date : 2009-12-01
Forum Warning : how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 010
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/xhiawie

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

lagi syang nag dodouble post. xD

5-8 hours :)
Back to top Go down
reksetgo
reksetgo
HCG Elite
Male

> : let the bashing begin >:)
Mood : Dirty
Reg-Date : 2009-04-24
Contribution :
how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

http://profiles.friendster.com/killerpumpkin

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 pm

it depends sometimes 12 hours :)
Back to top Go down
akira.
akira.
HCG Freak
Female

> : me equals love. :)
Mood : Cheerful
Country : how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 Japan
Reg-Date : 2009-04-28
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/cuziamdifferent

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:47 pm

only 1 hour,it would depend
Back to top Go down
Joanna ♥
Joanna ♥
Promoter
Female

> : Panget.
Mood : Drunk
Reg-Date : 2008-10-28
Contribution :

Http://www.friendster.com/akosijoanna

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 pm

12 hrs. :D
Back to top Go down
angelc_14
angelc_14
HCG Geek
Female

> : learning.. learning.. learning
Mood : Bittersweet
Reg-Date : 2009-05-11
Contribution :

http://angelc_14@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 pm

5-6 hrs kpag my pasok XP
Back to top Go down
iyayow09
iyayow09
HCG Elite
Female

> : yu ar so hot :-*
Mood : Cranky
Reg-Date : 2008-11-10
Contribution :

http://www.friendster.com/moosiiyawonders

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:55 pm

10hrs :))))))
Back to top Go down
empoteksdii
empoteksdii
HCG Freak
Male

> : I love HCG!
Mood : Happy
Reg-Date : 2009-12-02
Contribution :

http://profiles.friendster.com/dropdeadeksdii

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 am

12 hours . nyahaha . pag ako bantay ng shop nmin :))
pag nde ako . mga 4-5 hours lng .
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer?? - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many hours do you spend ur time in front of the computer??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 12 of 12 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
                         Posting Regulations                         

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Hide Codes Galore :: :: HCG Café :: Chit-Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com